• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Ticklish Aunt(not by blood just what we called her)

Ohiosoles

Well it started off like any other Saturday in the summer(watching tv and playing video games most of the morning). Then around noon my dad came in and said we gotta go visit my grandparents. After a lot of complaining we were off to their house. As we pulled up in their drive way I saw a third car, I looked around to see who else was here. That is when my aunt(not by blood) walked out of the house.
She is 5'10"/Athletic build/size 10 1/2 shoe/ Sandy brown hair / tan skin/black toe nail polish/red-ish pink and white soles with long toes/black flip flops,red sweat pants,black sweatshirt

She greeted us and said come on in the house. Shortly after getting inside my grandparents house , saying hi and talking for a little while(10 mins or so).My grandpa and grandma then asked my dad if he could go to the store and help them pick up some things with them. That is when my dad asked my aunt to watch me while they were gone. Well 5 or 10 mins after they left,My Aunt came over and sat on the couch next to me watching tv. She then proceeded to ask me questions(the typical kind like how are you,hows school,etc).That is when she asked if would mind if she put her feet up on the couch. I of course was like sure in my head but, I tried to play it off cool. So I said thats fine. She then proceeded to kick off her sandals and put her feet up ,as she was doing so she handed me a pillow and told me to put it on my lap so she could rest her feet on it.
After about a minute or two She asked me do my feet look dirty . I then looked at her big beautiful soles.They were smooth and wrinkly ,slightly dusty and dry from being on flip flops . I then said kinda of. She said oh really!? I then pretended to go back watching tv. Just a few moments later she asked would I go out to her car and get something. I said ok ,what? She then replied can you get my go bag out of the car. I went out to the car and brought it back. I saw she moved to the kitchen and was filling a Rubbermaid bucket with hot water ,she told me can you get a few towels as she was walking back to the couch with the hot water. So I did and came back,She said put some under the bucket and the floor. I did what she asked, then she reached into her bag and pulled a few things out, One was a foot scrub type soap she put in the water. She put her feet ,then let her feet soak for 5 mins or so.(i went back to pretend watching tv)
While I was sitting there she asked if i could do her a favor and dry her feet . I tried to play it cool "was like ok " in a monotone voice. She then handed me a foot scrubber and some foot scrub lotion as I was finishing up drying off her feet. She said, since you re already by my feet you mind helping me with this please ??? I was kind of stunned . I was actually going to get a chance to see if she is ticklish. I then said trying to hide my excitement sure. She then said put a towel over the pillow as she was rolling on to stomach. I asked why are you rolling on your stomach? She replies Well lets put it this way my feet are really sensitive. It'll be easier for you and so I don't kick you she laughed. I sat down by her feet (still kind of wrinkly from being in the warm water which made the really sensitive)proceeded to put the foot scrub lotion on her right foots heel, her leg jerked up .She then said try sitting on my legs. I then said stupidly wouldn't be easier if you just did it ? She replied just do it dont be lazy . So I climbed up on the couch and sat on her ankles/calves her feet still on the pillow now at my mercy.
I then got more of the lotion ,started putting it on her right foots toes this time. Her toes curled and flexed as I put the lotion in between each toe. As I slid my finger in between pinky toe she let out a slight cough laugh.I pretended like i didn't notice.I then moved to the arch/ball of her foot ,as I did she said get the foot scrubber smooth out my rough spots.I picked up the scrubber and changed spots starting at her heel,as the scrubbing nothing i was kind of bummed,but as I reached the top of the heel/bottom of the arch her toes twitched and I felt her leg try to pull away. I knew I found a spot so I scrubbed more and faster .Her toes curled and few moments later she burst out laughing , I just kept scrubbing for 10-15 secs then stopped. She Says still giggling give me a sec. After a few moments I start back up on the pad of her foot near her toes . She tries for like 5 seconds to hold in the laughter but ultimately cant ,start silent laughing and into a heavy deep laugh . After about 30 secs or so of that she says "ok ,haha, ok ,haha, ok I think this foot is good "(still laughing in between words) .
I focus now onto her left foot. She has already started scrunching her toes in anticipation of the tickle. I start putting the foot scrub lotion on this foots toes ,barely touching them she starts giggling. She says this foot is way worse while still giggling in between words.She then says how about skipping the toes on this one. I say "ok its up to you "trying not to seem like i'm enjoying this. I finished putting the lotion on the rest of the foot while she tried to hold the laughter in. I picked up the scrubber and without warning I started on the ball of her foot ,almost instantly she went into silent laughter within a few seconds of scrubbing then burst out with hysterical that went on for 30 secs.I then stopped she said wait wait let me catch my breath(still laughing while talking). Then I started back up after a little bit on her heel, She says huh this is not that bad this time but ,I catch her by surprise scrub the spot above her heel and arch meet and she immediately tries to pull her foot away (but I had a firm grip)The left foot was so sensitive she went into very loud hysterical laughter . I knew this was probably my only chance to ever do this so I scrubbed(tickled) this foot for seemed like 2 or 3 minutes. After I stopped she still was kind of giggling said "I guess that foot was really rough "(with a smirk) . My face turned red. She then said "ill get you back someday" (with a devilish grin).I smirked back and I got off her ankles.
She got up, got something to drink and said the least can do is finish the job, rub my feet without tickling them (with one eyebrow raise).So I laughed and said ok ,ok, ok, I won't tickle the just a massage. We came back to the living room, she sat back down on the couch and turned the tv back on ,then waited for me to sit down to put her feet on my lap to be massaged. I massaged her feet for 15 more minutes then stopped and we continued watching tv till About 20 minutes later my dad and grandparents came back. Dad said you ready to go I said sure. As we were leaving my aunt came up to me and said we had fun but, remember ill get you back as she hugged me goodbye.

I don't really believe that this is a true story, but I just came....

Great story! :feets:
Wonderful first post! You should post more of your experiences here. :D

Great story man. If it wasn't embellished (I'm not accusing) there is no doubt that your "aunt" is a ticklee. She was wanting be tickled as much as you wanted to do it.

Appreciate the contribution...:).

Bill

great story!
Can you ask her for some sole/feet pics, please?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back