• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Play Ball! (Baseball)

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I know that opening day was officially yesterday.

The game I'm interested in,, The New York Mets and the Atlanta Braves.. starts at 1 pm today.. as the season opener at Citi Field here in New York. I'm looking forward to that.

Hopefully it will be a fine season.

Not trying to hijack your thread Mitchell, but I think this is relevant to the start of baseball season. In the new game MLB 17 The Show, the very first audio line in the game is a recording of Vin Scully "It's time for Dodger baseball!", as an artist begins to create images in the game in chalk. Cool game btw. Best of luck to everyone's team this season!

Well that was interesting. (For six plus innings at least) Braves are playing the Mets at Ciri Field in NY today. I'm a Braves fan, as most on here who know me are aware. The Mets just scored six runs in the seventh inning of what was a scoreless game. I don t think Atlanta will be winning today.

Mets won 6-0.

Oh well, there are still 161 more games to go.

Last edited:
I don't follow baseball on a day to day basis, but what says America like a Saturday or Sunday afternoon at the old ballpark? The Round Rock Express are the Triple-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers, and Round Rock is a short 20 mile drive north of Austin. I may try to catch a game or two this season.

Minor league baseball can be cool, Bug.

Lancaster used to have a minor league team, The Barnstormers, that were not connected to any major league team. I went to, two games, I believe, in the years I lived there.

The parks are much smaller, the ticket prices much cheaper, and the food is much cheaper.

The ticket and food prices at Citi Field, and Yankee Stadium, are insane!

A good 12 inning win by the Braves over the Mets at Citi Field in NY tonight. It lasted four hours, and ended just as Jim Gardner was opening his 11 pm newscast. Very convenient. LOL

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back