• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Debbie Gibson Get It During an 80's Medley

midnightx

TMF Novice
Hello Community!

Debra Gibson (the artist formerly known as Debbie Gibson) was doing a medley when a certain song that involves a certain move came up. I understanding she was going for satire but her little jump in voice and body seemed rather legit to me. If you loved the 80's enjoy your dream at around 4:20 minutes in.

Oh, and if you just love the 1980's, it is a pretty good medley and Debbie appears rather timeless in this 2011 House of Blues show. You have to excuse a few times the microphone seemed unable to handle the beat.

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

Last edited:
That definitely did look like it tickled, as Debbie flinched her arm.

Very nice find. I don't think we've ever had any info on Debbie before.

Thanks!

When he touched her she DID give a slight little giggle.

I don't think it was a real tickle they were just reenacting that scene from Dirty Dancing

Looked like an involuntary ticklish giggle to me. Also heard a little anticipatory giggle in her a voice a second before it happened.

Watched it closely 3x to make sure it wasn't just wishful thinking on my part; I've LOVED her since I was a kid.
And there is DEFINITELY a giggle and a slight, involuntary jerk! Debbie Gibson is ticklish!! &#55357;&#56845;&#55357;&#56845;&#55357;&#56845;

Watched it closely 3x to make sure it wasn't just wishful thinking on my part; I've LOVED her since I was a kid.
And there is DEFINITELY a giggle and a slight, involuntary jerk! Debbie Gibson is ticklish!! ������

I agree, plus she shoos away the male dancer immediately afterward, as if to say "get away!"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back