• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hogtie tickle torture

milagros317

Verified
Goddess Shelly :woman: and I had originally planned to celebrate my birthday at a BDSM party at Paddles on Saturday, March 18[sup]th[/sup]. Unfortunately, her father's illness caused her to have to be away from New York City for about ten days, including that weekend. We had a belated celebration of my birthday on Sunday, April 2[sup]nd[/sup].

At my request, she put me into a strict hogtie. First, my hands were put into socks. Then, each wrist was tied to the opposite elbow and my forearms were tied together. Next, my legs were tied together at the ankles, below the knees, and above the knees.

I was then blindfolded and my ankles were attached to the bounds on my forearms, completing the hogtie.

At this point, Goddess Shelly attacked my bare soles, tickling without mercy for about 15 minutes.

Then she dug her strong fingers into my ribs, playing them like a piano keyboard on both sides, for about ten minutes.

After that, she managed to get her fingers into my armpits, not easy to do when I'm in a hogtie, and poked deeply into my armpits for about ten minutes.

As a finale, she varied tickling my feet and my ribs, sometimes simultaneously with one hand on each, for a final ten minutes.

It was wonderful! :tickle: A fine birthday celebration indeed. :bouncybou

Some photos of me in the hogtie:

Attachments

• ph5.jpg
    ph5.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 220
  • ph6.jpg
    ph6.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 174
Goddess Shelly was fascinated by the rope marks on my skin when she untied me. Photos of those:

Attachments

• ph1.jpg
    ph1.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 56
  • ph2.jpg
    ph2.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 39
  • ph3.jpg
    ph3.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 35
  • ph4.jpg
    ph4.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 65
She gave me another dose of being tickle-tortured while hogtied yesterday (June 9th, 2017).

Attachments

• gsjune2.jpg
    gsjune2.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 43
  • gsjune1.jpg
    gsjune1.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 52
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back