• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite bloopers/outtakes

Vanillaphant

TMF Master
Hello, hello.

I love to watch bloopers/outtakes/gag reels etc. What are your favourites?

My favourite three people for outtakes are Ricky Gervais, Will Ferrell and Larry David. When they lose it, they really lose it, and it's great to watch.

As far as shows/films go, my favourite is probably the US version of The Office. Which is kinda weird considering I haven't seen one episode of the show itself lol. :shrug: But the outtakes are top-notch!

Cheeyers. :)

I thought the bloopers from the rush hours movies were pretty funny

Never get tired of Jackie Chan's bloopers, be it Rush Hour or his other movies. :laughhard:

Tim Conway's Siamese Elephant bit from the old Carol Burnett show. Still cracks me up.

Tim Conway's Siamese Elephant bit from the old Carol Burnett show. Still cracks me up.

Funny you should mention that.

This may be the single funniest thing I have seen on TV. :bwahaha:

This may not technically qualify as an outtake or a blooper since it went out on the airwaves live during those glorious, wild-and-woolly early years of television ("the 1958--ouch--baseball season"), but in the same spirit that licenses the inclusion here of some of the numerous cast crack-ups from The Carol Burnett Show that were nonetheless retained in the network broadcasts, here's this classic from The Steve Allen Show:

The backstory is that Allen kept dissolving into his signature high-pitched giggles whenever he a caught a glimpse in the monitor of the hairpiece he wore for this sketch, which none of his selections of haberdashery could quite disguise.

Enjoying the choices so far. Hadn't seen the Carol Burnett clip or the Steve Allen clip before. Good stuff!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back