• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTJ's "Tickling In Space" - Comic Commission for meangry

Sketcher92

TMF Poster
Hi! Haven't posted a thread in a while, but I must extend extreme gratitude to meangry, who commissioned me for a huge color comic of the characters Booki and True Sama, from the series "Tickling In Space" by TheBandito! Bandito himself was also very accommodating and friendly about the whole thing, and I had tons of fun growing to love these characters over a few-week stretch.

The story, as takes place during the comic, is that Booki has been captured by the bounty hunter True Sama, who takes her on an 80-day journey across the cosmos...with the goal of getting Booki to reach an orgasmic state of being tickled just before delivery to her captor. But Booki is a tough sort and doesn't ever crack, beg for mercy, or tell Sama to stop. And as it goes on, their mutual tickling fetish results in a steamy attraction that keeps bubbling over and threatening to burst. Eventually, True Sama is the one begging. :)

My goal, when writing this, was to have it take place over the course of several days. This isn't all one long tickle session; it's multiple ones split up. However, I forgot to add overlapping text to make that clear, because I am a dumbass. So there you go. haha Anyway, these characters are awesome and I had a blast putting my own spin on it, and you should definitely check out the actual comic if given the chance! Now, this post will only let me attach a few images, so go to my gallery if you want to see the full story. :) http://www.ticklingforum.com/album.php?albumid=6390

booki1.jpgbooki2.jpgbooki3.jpgbooki4.jpg

Also, meangry also commissioned a drawing of Val from Bandito's comic "Vamp Records" (which, incidentally, has its second issue out now!). I love ticklish goth girls, so I also got permission to include my favorite one ever: Willow from PawFeather/TomatoDragon's comic "Make the Goth Girl Laugh." Seriously, I love that comic. And Willow. GUHHHHH. :drool:

val and willow.jpg

Also also, I am currently swamped and am no longer taking commissions.

Sketcher:

O.O!

It's so awesome to see these colored and posted up in the TMF for all to see. Huge thanks to Meangry, whose commissions made these pieces possible. And huge thanks to you, bro, for the amazing work! A couple observations:

Your approach to both Booki and True Sana is delightful. I love the way you captured both characters and brought them into your distinct style. They are both very recognizable, true to their personalities, and yet also beautifully represented in that outstanding Sketcher style we're all falling in love with. I especially love Boo's glasses, and Sana's "Spadran tentacle hair".

And I always love how expressive your tickling drawings are. The characters always look super cute, but also amazingly ticklish. Their bodies move and buck, their faces tell a hysterical story, and even the kinetic dialog and laughter tells a tale of frenzied laughter and helplessness. I'm not sure if that comes naturally or if you have to work at it, but it is a very VERY cool skill to have for this genre...and you have it in spades.

Your pacing and storytelling is also really fun. I'm sure that some of that comes from the direction of Meangry, who knows these characters and universe so damn well that it amazes me. But part of it is also your ability to visually involve the audience. Which again, is a pretty cool skill to have for this genre. And it makes these comic pages so fun, and sexy, and enrapturing.

And lastly...the Val piece with Willow is just freaking fantastic. Poor Val just can't catch a break these days! XD

Another enormous thanks to both Meangry and to you, Sketch. These pages are just...wonderful.

I'm gonna go re-read them.

Again,

The Space Deet

Sketcher:

O.O!

It's so awesome to see these colored and posted up in the TMF for all to see. Huge thanks to Meangry, whose commissions made these pieces possible. And huge thanks to you, bro, for the amazing work! A couple observations:

Your approach to both Booki and True Sana is delightful. I love the way you captured both characters and brought them into your distinct style. They are both very recognizable, true to their personalities, and yet also beautifully represented in that outstanding Sketcher style we're all falling in love with. I especially love Boo's glasses, and Sana's "Spadran tentacle hair".

And I always love how expressive your tickling drawings are. The characters always look super cute, but also amazingly ticklish. Their bodies move and buck, their faces tell a hysterical story, and even the kinetic dialog and laughter tells a tale of frenzied laughter and helplessness. I'm not sure if that comes naturally or if you have to work at it, but it is a very VERY cool skill to have for this genre...and you have it in spades.

Your pacing and storytelling is also really fun. I'm sure that some of that comes from the direction of Meangry, who knows these characters and universe so damn well that it amazes me. But part of it is also your ability to visually involve the audience. Which again, is a pretty cool skill to have for this genre. And it makes these comic pages so fun, and sexy, and enrapturing.

And lastly...the Val piece with Willow is just freaking fantastic. Poor Val just can't catch a break these days! XD

Another enormous thanks to both Meangry and to you, Sketch. These pages are just...wonderful.

I'm gonna go re-read them.

Again,

The Space Deet

Thank YOU so much, for your accommodation, support, and enthusiasm for the project.

I think the glasses are my favorite part of her character design! As for Sama's hair...I wasn't sure if she used it as a tickling device in-comic (haven't gotten a chance to pick it up yet), but it seemed like too good an opportunity to resist. XD

Again, thank you; I really appreciate that. As an artist, I've spent many years trying to perfect my portrayal of motion and energy in non-fetish work...no one likes static imagery. I'd like to think that this amount of practice has resulted in some spillover and given me an edge in this genre, but who knows. If it's pulling a smile out of you, then that's all anyone could hope for. One area in which I still have some difficulty is faces...there's a tendency I have to just recycle the exact same expression and features ad nauseum regardless of the character.

Actually, Meangry was very open to exploration and experimenting...all he really gave me was a set number of pages to do and then let me run with it! It was pretty awesome to have that kind of flexibility in such a large-scale project. One thing I always strive to do is tell stories visually and suck the audience into the proceedings....if I can do that successfully in a fetish comic, then I have a glimmer of hope that I can do it in my more-traditional medium too. So that kind of feedback really means a lot. :)

"Val can't catch a break?" Well, let's be honest here; if she's going to go around carelessly fondling the feet of an angry, ticklish vampire MILF, she's really just asking for it at that point. ;)

And another enormous thanks from me to you!

Sketcher,

What a stunning collection of work! The TIS and VR commissions are wonderful and your gallery is a treasure trove of top shelf material.

You do beautiful work and your style fits the genre like a glove. As Bandito pointed out, your characters are so expressive and full of life it takes your work to the next level.

Thanks to you and Meangry for putting these together and sharing them with us here.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Sketcher,

What a stunning collection of work! The TIS and VR commissions are wonderful and your gallery is a treasure trove of top shelf material.

You do beautiful work and your style fits the genre like a glove. As Bandito pointed out, your characters are so expressive and full of life it takes your work to the next level.

Thanks to you and Meangry for putting these together and sharing them with us here.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Jim,

Wow, I'm flattered! Thank you so much. I've had a lot of fun doing this, and your/Bandito's willingness to not sue me is much appreciated! Hahaha MTJ is a publisher that I've harbored a secret love of for years, so your feedback brought a huge smile to my face. :) Thanks again!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back