• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Bare Feet Audition " Wait, Please..give me a minute"

Ice Princess

Verified
Here is our newest tickle "victim" lol. Lind has never done anything like this and was really talked into this by her GF sofia..We knew when we tickled her in her socks that we were going to be in for a treat when the socks came off and we ramped it up on here. This was literally the perfect session. We got great laughter, real tears, and some begging to please stop for a minute! it was really fun and Sofia =had so much fun,She is starting to learn how tom tickle good too..So, if your looking for great close ups and true tickle torture on someone who has never even heard of this before, heres your clip!! A few times she was trying to talk and ask questions and we made her do it while we really went after her feet and she could NOT do it,, she couldn't even count while we were on her feet,, truly fun and the REAL deal. The preview doesn't do the whole clip justice, there was just so much good footage we didn't know what to include in the preview. all we can say is that if you are a real bare feet tickling fan that likes up close real reactions and "going after it" tickling of feet, you will not be disappointed. It was really hard to have to stop tickling her feet at some point, but she truly needed a break!Enjoy

preview and FULL Clip here!!

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/6754/17478210">New Bare feet Audition " wait,wait Ok please stop for a minute lol"</a>

Attachments

• lindbare1a.jpg
    lindbare1a.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 625
  • lindbare1b.jpg
    lindbare1b.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 397
  • lindbare1c.jpg
    lindbare1c.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 721
  • lindbare1d.jpg
    lindbare1d.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 634
  • lindbare1e.jpg
    lindbare1e.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 1,169
More Pics

Enjoy

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/6754/17478210">New Bare feet Audition " wait,wait Ok please stop for a minute lol"</a>

Attachments

• lindbare1f.jpg
    lindbare1f.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 317
  • lindbare1g.jpg
    lindbare1g.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 464
  • lindbare1h.jpg
    lindbare1h.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 373
Never saw her try to pull her feet away while still reacting to the tickling...odd combination.

Finally got home to download my purchase. Can't decide if I like her are Harley more! Outstanding clip

What a beautiful woman, too! It's hard to imagine a better clip. (I can't remember when I've seen a ticklee look so helpless).

LOL, if you could see how knees and ankles fit on this thing there is NO pulling away,,feet are truly trapped up there
Never saw her try to pull her feet away while still reacting to the tickling...odd combination.

Her feet look so soft and cute. Also that looks like an excellent foot tickling contraption you have her in, I've seen a lot of big heavy obtrusive stocks that don't do nearly as good a job of keeping feet where they belong.

Really cute girl & a great laugh!
I love her reactions & her feet look really soft!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Outstanding!!!
Very Cute Ticklee!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Great Clip! Does this mean you are going to start bringing more F/F Tickling back?? Love it!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back