• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I would like advice

Kitten6977

When I was younger I was extremely ticklish. As I grew older out of self preservation I learned how to block it. I now am with the most wonderful man who wants me to tickle him and I love accommodating him with this. Problem is, he wants to tickle me, but he knows that I can't stop from blocking it.

I have suggested that we tickle a female together but he is afraid that it could destroy our relationship due to a connection that would undoubtedly happen between him and the other female. The fact that getting into someone's head like that can contribute to the connection.

I want suggestions on how to stop blocking this so he can have this. I don't object to him doing it to me, I just don't know how to stop blocking it. I know how exciting it is for me to really get to him when I'm tickling him and I know his strong desire to reciprocate and enjoy being the one tickling.

Please give me suggestions that I can try!

Thanks all!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have him tickle you right after he makes you cum. The orgasm often provides enough disruption to your ability to think and act that you won't have time to block. Perhaps you'll regain control quickly, perhaps once started you won't.

But it's a pace to start to see how things are.

Myriads

Have him tickle you right after he makes you cum. The orgasm often provides enough disruption to your ability to think and act that you won't have time to block. Perhaps you'll regain control quickly, perhaps once started you won't.

But it's a pace to start to see how things are.

Myriads

Thank you I will try anything to get it back!

I don't know how this may work, but girls that I knew that could block tickling sensations could only do it for so long. The time that they could varies but if he's like me, he'll end up giving up before your blocking ability gives up. Perhaps if he's more persistent and keeps it up for longer, you might actually break. Just a theory...

I don't know how this may work, but girls that I knew that could block tickling sensations could only do it for so long. The time that they could varies but if he's like me, he'll end up giving up before your blocking ability gives up. Perhaps if he's more persistent and keeps it up for longer, you might actually break. Just a theory...

Nice I will suggest this to him

I'm still in awe of anyone who can block their own ticklishness. Don't know how you do it. It's something that I could never do, not that I would want to though.

I'm still in awe of anyone who can block their own ticklishness. Don't know how you do it. It's something that I could never do, not that I would want to though.

Lol when you grow up the only girl with three mean brothers you learn quickly lol

I can block my ticklishness in public to avoid being embarrassed. :p What happens when he begins tickling you? Do you physically block him from doing so or mentally? Does he come at you aggressively? I wonder if you could start off lying down together, beginning with light, teasing tickles and touches, so that you are more relaxed and built up in intensity from there, not moving up in intensity until you are comfortable at each level first. Dunno if that helps any...

I have a tickle friend shygirl5 that’s how I begin tickling her massaging light tickling and short pauses get your partner used to the touching

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Povlovs dog,you’re conditioned
I tickle my friend when she’s sleeping,the back of the knees and under the toes usually gets things rolling
But I agree with shy girl and prepare yourself, try watching tickle videos together, I’m gonna try something new with my tickle friend,it envolves a tens unit kitten I bet you this you might not block that there are these sandals that are used in massaging but it connects to a tens unit ,I talked to a girl that kicked them off in a second the feeling she got through the stimulation from the tens unit , good luck on you quest just relax ,remember you’re his tickle toy and tings will change

Have you ever tried it blindfolded? I have just once, the blindfold was a sleeping mask so it couldn't be shifted off my eyes easily... I am pretty ticklish to begin with but it made it thru the roof, if the tickler were to stay in the same area for long I would probably not have as intense reaction, but the person I was with would tickle a few seconds one spot, stop a few seconds, then go after a new area... Not being able to see where they were and what spot they were reaching for made me jump out of my skin almost each time they started on a new spot ;)

Also if you are into upper body tickles, try having him switch back and forth quickly between tickling one side of your torso and then the other, this always has me rocking and rolling back and forth in complete desperation ;). In a way it's more intense than having a hand on each side tickling because the switching makes it very difficult to get used to the sensation and become desensitized, if you are busy blocking sensation on one side, if he quickly attacks the opposite side your brain might not have time to make the adjustments right away to block it there. havent personally tried anything like that on the feet but maybe switching quickly from one foot to the other would work the same way.

That’s right dream, mix up the spots the thought alone of what’s next would trip me out lol

You have to start with the light caressing tickles.

That’s exactly the way I start
The last tickle session I had was two ago
She got her scalp massage arms legs feet,and hands
One could tell she was ready,the dragging lightly along the sided and the back and once the giggling starts it’s just a matter of keeping it going!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back