• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Ruby & Anna's Super Ticklish Soles In The Stocks! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
I shot with gorgeous redhead Anna recently after a recommendation from her best friend Ruby D. Anna told me that she always tickles Ruby when she sees her because she loves her reactions - so naturally I'd decided I had to get them in together!

They get tickled side-by-side in this first scene. Tiny Ruby goes crazy and Anna can't resist getting a few tickles in herself too (she really went to town on her in the F/F scene afterwards!) Anna hates having her feet tickled, or even touched and she squirms like crazy...her toes are her worst spot and they get plenty of tickling naturally ;)

The girls look adorably cute together and they have great reactions. Keep an eye out for Anna's tickling of Ruby also, which will be coming up soon! Meanwhile this one's in the UK Tickling store now

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3g8cnd
or:
https://mega.nz/#!SkNx3AJT!FhtEpq_cmYiLYd_47UbDtCD85B2C-yvajPHKxUJFggE

* Tiny preview attached below, HD preview in the links above

Attachments

• Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 197
  • Image50.jpg
    Image50.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 337
  • Ruby and Anna Mini Sample.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 398
Last edited:
Cant' wait for the f/f clip, Ruby has such a great body. Anna is beautiful, was there a revenge scene?

Cant' wait for the f/f clip, Ruby has such a great body. Anna is beautiful, was there a revenge scene?

Yes there was - mostly on Anna's feet as that's her worst spot! I'll be posting some pics later :)

Hey turtleboy any chance of getting Paige Phillips or Cali Garcia in for a shoot?

One of the things I love about this kind of side-by-side tickling is the look of anticipation/intrigue/nervousness on the face of whoever isn't being tickled, as they await their turn. This video captures that perfectly! Brilliant work! :thumbsup:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back