• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

COMING SOON! Lady Shiva vs. Deathstroke vs. Black Cat! Superheroine Tickling Movie!

ftkl_haha

2nd Level Yellow Feather
As a major comic book and action movie fan, I'm excited about this one! Nicole Oring and Andi Page star as Lady Shiva (DC Comics) and Black Cat (Marvel Comics) and I get to play one of my faves, Slade Wilson, aka-Deathstroke the Terminator, in this DC/Marvel tickle parody!

This is more of a movie short than a clip. Special thanks to Jenny Jett, for use of her studio and for principal photography.

In this one, Lady Shiva and Black Cat team up to steal a special, experimental weapon. Slade is contracted to catch the thieves and retrieve the weapon, by a very unlikely client. Kudos to you, if you figure it out, before it's mentioned. However, the client puts a "no-kill" clause in the contract and Slade must use alternate methods of capturing and interrogating his targets, much to Lady Shiva's chagrin!

Nicole Oring is, as ever, an awesome ticklee. We use fingernails (mostly), feathers (because she really is very feather-ticklish), soft brushes, oil, the steel claw (my personal fave) and the hard, black brush of doom.

Andi Page brings an understated sexiness and wry humor to Black Cat that we think you'll enjoy.

This vid will probably be on our clips store, eventually, but we're considering debuting it on our streaming membership site at Model Centro, to deter piracy. Please chime in with your view on that, as we're still on the fence about it. We want all our supporters to be able to see this one, because you're the ones who made it possible! Thanks! Now, I'll shut up and let the trailer do the talking ... :D

<embed src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/211668932" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></embed>
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/211668932">Superheroine Tickle Takedown-Lady Shiva-1080</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user65100260">FTKL Images</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Attachments

• Andi as Black Cat2.jpg
    Andi as Black Cat2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 137
  • Andi as Black Cat.jpg
    Andi as Black Cat.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 158
  • Lady Shiva uhoh2.jpg
    Lady Shiva uhoh2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 285
  • Lady ShivaTk60.jpg
    Lady ShivaTk60.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 227
  • Lady ShivaTK59.jpg
    Lady ShivaTK59.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 301
More pics!

Enjoy some fight stuff and BTS pics. Having been a stunt man for years in mainstream entertainment, I can safely say that Nicole is as great a stunt fighter as she is a ticklee and very dedicated! And yes, the weapons are real.

Attachments

• Slade and Shiva1.jpg
    Slade and Shiva1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Slade vs Shiva.jpg
    Slade vs Shiva.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
  • Slade vs Shiva3.jpg
    Slade vs Shiva3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
  • Slade vs Shiva4.jpg
    Slade vs Shiva4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
  • Slade vs Shiva5.jpg
    Slade vs Shiva5.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
Pretty awesome....but we all know that there is no way at all Slade would get a single touch in on Lady Shiva Wu-San during a fight.

Pretty awesome....but we all know that there is no way at all Slade would get a single touch in on Lady Shiva Wu-San during a fight.

That's funny, because I heard just the opposite from a Slade fan, the other day. His genetic enhancement might give him an edge, though. He may not be "better" but he's way smarter. Check out the fight, where he levels seven members of the JLA, single-handedly, in the "Identity Crisis" series. ;)

Maybe it's time for DC to settle it. After all their "best martial artist" title is still up for grabs between Sandra Wu-San, Batman, Richard Dragon and Cassandra Cain, I believe. I guess people with powers or genetic enhancements don't count. LOL.

Last edited:
What an amazing trailer, and photo set!

It's inspiring how much you've been able to do in our fetish (your background in cinema definitely shines through). I love watching your stuff. The fight is incredible and the ticklish reactions from Nicole seem as top notch as always!

Truly fantastic work, my friend.

Must have.

B

Fantastic trailer and production quality as always!

Maybe it's time for DC to settle it. After all their "best martial artist" title is still up for grabs between Sandra Wu-San, Batman, Richard Dragon and Cassandra Cain, I believe. I guess people with powers or genetic enhancements don't count. LOL.

(Cough cough)

Canary.

Connor Hawke.

Bronze Tiger.

(Cough cough)

:)

(Cough cough)

Canary.

Connor Hawke.

Bronze Tiger.

(Cough cough)

:)

Yes, and you forgot the other top 10s, like Dick Grayson, Tim Drake and Karate Kid. I'll still put money on Slade beating them all. As a martial artist, myself, I know there's a big diff between a martial artist and a world class assassin ... Sandra included. :)

Slade fans...almost as bad as Wolverine fans...;) I'm kidding I'm kidding. Technically Slade has lost to Jason Todd, Nightwing, and Bronze Tiger. He is enhanced, but relies WAY too much on his healing factor, enhanced strength and guns to get through fights. As a fighter he's good (maybe...top 10 DC) but Slade has way too many crutches.

FTKL what styles have/are you practicing?

You make many good points, sir. He's no more unbeatable than Batman (who he has soundly beaten in a straight-up fight), but he's definitely in the top echelon. He's very much an amoral version of Captain America.

Which brings me to "the list". Why aren't people like Jason Todd, Damian Wayne, Talon and Wonder Woman on it? Damian has beaten Dick, Talon has clobbered Bruce and do Western martial arts not count (cuz Diana could beat most of the people on the top 10 list, without her super strength)? Makes me wonder about the criteria.

As for me, I study Wing Chun kung fu, fencing (rapier), Tae Kwon Do, boxing and Shaolin kempo. I've also studied sword and shield combat, sai, staff and broadsword. There's some military stuff thrown into the mix. Been at it for a few decades.

Last edited:
You make many good points, sir. He's no more unbeatable than Batman (who he has soundly beaten in a straight-up fight), but he's definitely in the top echelon. He's very much an amoral version of Captain America.

Which brings me to "the list". Why aren't people like Jason Todd, Damian Wayne, Talon and Wonder Woman on it? Damian has beaten Dick, Talon has clobbered Bruce and do Western martial arts not count (cuz Diana could beat most of the people on the top 10 list, without her super strength)? Makes me wonder about the criteria.

Serious answer? Hell if I know.

I guess, personally, I don't consider Jason in the same league as Dick, or... hell, even Tim. I know they've done a lot with the character, but he's just always struck me as the... scrappiest of all the Robins. And I'm even counting Steph and Carrie in that list. It's not that I consider him incompetent, just that I don't see him as being a "martial artist" in the same sense that I'd consider Bruce or Cass martial artists. Jason always felt like a brawler to me. No technique, no real desire to refine it, either. Damian I figure is just too young and inexperienced to be in serious contention. But your point about Wondy is well taken. Amazonian combat training, you figure, has to be some serious shit. So I don't know.

That trailer is absolutely awesome! I loved it!

The gorgeous models, stylish cinematography, fun action sequences, lol humor, and delicious tickling make this one of your coolist production yet!

Very much looking forward to this one my friend!

Jim
MTJpub.com

That trailer is absolutely awesome! I loved it!

The gorgeous models, stylish cinematography, fun action sequences, lol humor, and delicious tickling make this one of your coolist production yet!

Very much looking forward to this one my friend!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks, bud! Was hoping you'd drop by and see this one! Hope you're having a great weekend!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back