• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting Paid to be Tickled

ChefWho

So, I've noticed a lot of articles around the internet about how "so-and-so paid me x amount of money to tickle me" and I am a college student who could really use some of that money. Anyone know of any places that do this or how I can go about finding them?

If anyone pipes up in the New England area, let me know! I would pay a reasonable amount to tickle someone that is genuinely ticklish.

Keep in mind they're, for the most part, attractive and fit people that people would pay to tickle.

I would pay to tickle you. But I would need to see how your feet looked and how old you are

Keep in mind they're, for the most part, attractive and fit people that people would pay to tickle.

Also female, which the OP is not. Are you hoping for an almost entirely gay male clientele, OP?

Ive been offering money to people for a long time for pay to tickle and nobody has responded but I wish you success

I'm thinking that anyone that says they got someone to tickle for money is in the fantasy zone.... Be nice if it worked, but I'm not holding my breath!

This falls mostly under the line of Pro type work. See if you can connect to the local Pro Dommes for connection, legal info. Or jst post ads in your local personals, fetlife, ect. Maybe someone will nibble.

the answer is easy....strip clubs....I go to the same one like once a week because a good friend is the bartender and I get really hooked up on the tab and also the scenery is not to bad lol. Over the years I have gotten to know several dancers really well I am into f/m and have paid a few to tickle me, some were really good, some not so good you never know. But I'm sure it would be just as easy to pay them to tickle them. The key is putting in the time (and money) to building that relationship so they trust you and like you. If you are just that creepy guy who tries to suck their toes the first chance you meet, well you can pretty much forget it, try a few girls out, try giving them some tickles to see who is really ticklish, get some dances buy a few drinks....DO NOT mention tickling the first time. then just like any other relationship when the comfort and trust is there mention a special "kink" you have and can she help you out, more then likely it is just a matter of price. It will cost you a bit, but to me this is more comfortable I usually know the girl pretty well by the time it happens it would be kinda awkward to me to ask a complete stranger (even a pro) to tickle me, I have had some great experiences with these girls and once you get over the stigma of the "stripper" its all good, some of the girls are really good girls of course most are trying to play you but that is their job lol. Good Luck!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back