• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Females in Asia?

Korea

As my name suggests, I live in South Korea. However, I'm going on vacation from May 26-29 and don't yet know where to visit. There's so many good choices in Asia!

Anyway, I thought it might be fun to pick a visit to a country where there's a girl who would be interested in tickling for an hour or two while I'm nearby. I'm open to visiting any Asian or Pacific country! Even if we didn't do any tickling, it would be great to have a guide to show me around for a weekend. I'm open to all sorts of options! Hope to hear from you soon :)

Still looking in Asia! Someone please give me an excuse to visit your country :)

Sorry to highjack your thread brother but do you know of any video companies in Korea making tickling clips?

I don't think any Korean video companies make tickling clips. I'd love to find one though!

At any rate, I'm still looking for girls in Korea & Asia who are interested in tickling! I've found one so far, but she moved to Europe :(

Unless its your girlfriend, the higher chance is to tickle a prostitute. Did that once in Singapore. No bondage. Said I will massage her. Oiled up her soles. And had some fun. There was a pen on the table. When I started to scrape her soles with it, she was screaming. But she didn't protest. Kind of the point I guess. When u pay, u can do most stuff.

I'm hoping he meant that she was screaming in a good, surprised way. I didn't take that as abusive.

And while I'm sure there are a few prostitutes who would be willing to do that, I'm not looking for sex so they'd be very confused when I turned them down haha. Plus the thought of touching a body that dozens of other guys have already touched is a bit gross to me. No offence, but I'd much rather find a girl with similar interests. It might be difficult, but it'll be worth it.

I already found one girl here (on Craigslist) who was down for it. I paid her some money and we both tickled each other for a couple hours. It was fun! But she moved, so I'm still searching for a regular female partner *somewhere* here in Asia.

Well...the only girls I tickled when I was in Korea were girls that I dated. They were all pretty damn ticklish but only one really liked it - of course she liked alot of stuff :upsidedow but I digress. Of course Craigslist wasnt as big when I was there last PLUS Im not sure if I would be brave enough to meet a Korean girl on there. Anyways, good luck dude! I hope it works out for you, really! Keep us posted.

Haha thanks papi. Funny that you mention it, because I just recently started chatting with a girl on Craigslist and we're meeting this weekend. If it becomes more than a one time event, I'll let you know!

I agree - meeting women on Craigslist is freaking scary (lol), but we've talked a bit via email and she seems cool. Here's hoping!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back