• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model Interviews (or Lack Thereof)

midnightx

TMF Novice
So I cruised over to the sub-forum for this figuring with the vast explosion of clipmakers out there many producers would either be promoting their stars or models promoting themselves. Oddly, I think there was something like 3 or 4 from 2017. That was it.

Just for the sake of conversation, in such a dense market I wonder why a few models don't do this kind of thing to help the community get to know them. The ones that have posted on the TMF, even just time to time to promote a video, tend to be thought of having a more personal rapport with our merry little band.

I'm not talking about posting here every day to talk about the weather (although anyone's welcome to do so if they'd like to make some friends). There have been models who've become celebrities to our community. Doing an interview and letting folks know a bit about oneself, personality, quirks, thoughts on our genre, and such is an avenue to achieving that status and becoming a safer harbor for people to throw their money down (so many, many, many clips now. Most models blend into one format so it's kind of 'meh).

These are just my own thoughts as someone off the TMF for a long spell who's only now starting to look into new clips. I've seen genre celebrities pass through here and they were always big draws for clips (I base that on how many would jump in to leave their positive reviews versus the couple a random clip gets, if that).

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

Last edited:
in such a dense market I wonder why a few models don't do this kind of thing to help the community get to them.

One of the big reasons is some of y'all are creepy. Back in 2013 when I first started out I had Ash, one of my original girls, make an account here. She lasted less than a week.

I'm guessing interviews aren't in real big demand because the only questions people seem to be able to come up with are variations on "how old are you?", "what size are your feet?", and "on a scale of 1-10, something something body parts". Or they want the girl to wax poetically about how much fun she had being tortured, and most of the girls I've worked with/known aren't the type to really sit there and go on about it. The "celebrities" you talk of are self-employed and spend a lot more time on the Internet trying to build a brand than the average fetish model, and even they don't stick around unless they see a huge influx of sales from it (and they often don't).

I'd be happy to have as many of my girls do interviews as people want to hear from, but much like every other kind of promotion I've tried to do here, I don't expect people will be falling all over themselves to take me up on it.

One of the big reasons is some of y'all are creepy. Back in 2013 when I first started out I had Ash, one of my original girls, make an account here. She lasted less than a week.

This, several thousand times over.

I'm guessing interviews aren't in real big demand because the only questions people seem to be able to come up with are variations on "how old are you?", "what size are your feet?", and "on a scale of 1-10, something something body parts". Or they want the girl to wax poetically about how much fun she had being tortured, and most of the girls I've worked with/known aren't the type to really sit there and go on about it.

But also this. I've tried to write little pre and post segments for when I do shoots and come to find out they have very little to say, and I have next to nothing to ask them when the time comes to try and get anything out of them.

This, several thousand times over.

But also this. I've tried to write little pre and post segments for when I do shoots and come to find out they have very little to say, and I have next to nothing to ask them when the time comes to try and get anything out of them.

I'll have my two girls do interviews next weekend

Well, like I said, I'm not suggesting people who aren't really into this scene become active posters because we all know where that train will eventually run (I'm surprised your model even lasted a week given our silent majority of overachievers). I was just pondering how anyone builds up any rapport because we have so much of a good thing in this age. I think for old schoolers like me some of the adrenaline was the thrill of the chase. When the scene didn't involve buckets of clips coming out every week anything hitting VHS was gold. I know much has been posted on that subject so I'll stick to my original thoughts. What is a girl to do to stand out of the crowd? How's someone like me to find someone worth following; there's too much to comb through (I'm just amazed at the modern TMF)? A little personal touch can't hurt and I'm thinking an interview may be one of the safer ways to accomplish that (without getting the cyber stalkers fired up).

Just my two cents.

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back