• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife's new pedicure.

JaySnow

TMF Master
Not many pics but it was a nice surprise to get these two pics on my phone while I was at work​. I got home and she put them on my lap while we were on the sofa. Naturally I tickled her feet gently. I got her to play a little game. She is a receptionist in a large office. I told her to imagine I was under her desk tickling her feet while she was on the phone with her boss. I gently tickled her soles with one finger and immediately she was giggling like a school girl. I told her to really try and between giggles she assured me she was. After about a minute I began tickling those pink toes. She threw her head back and with her mouth wide open she erupted into full blown laughter. After I had her in almost tearful laughter I stopped. She was a great sport and w/o me asking she says "I really couldn't hold it in, it tickled so bad. I don't care who it might be on the phone, if you tickled my feet like that I would laugh like a mad woman!" For some reason that seriously charged me up.
View attachment 526705View attachment 526706

Completely beautiful.
Such nice feet. Glad you had fun.

more stories of her getting tickled? Would be great!!
I wish, I could tickle her sexy feet myself!!!

Thank you, Jay. And thank your wife. Those pictures are stupendous.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back