• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fallout 3, What's Amata's fate?

What is Anata's fate?

• She travels the Waistland w/Uncle Leo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She falls in with raiders out of desperation.

• She's found by Regulators and trained.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey gang,

Well most of us who have played Fallout 3 know who Amata is and what happens to her a in most sinarios in the game. In the one where you wreck the water purifier it forces allot of the Vault populace to leave. I managed to do this, and talk down her dad, the Overseer, before we could get into a fight.

Anyhow after she leaves Vault 101 she is confronted by some Enclave troops, and if you aren't quick enough they kill her. Unfortunately even if you do save her from them, she can end up killed anyway ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQRi2z2syyk

... but what if something random happened. Let's say Uncle Leo shows up after she takes off, and saves her from all these follow-up threats. Do they continue to travel together? Does Amata run off terrified by the sight of the friendly super mutant? If so, does she end up a slave, a raider, or a Regulator? Or does she run the Guantlet (slave, escapes to join a raider gang & finds redemption as a Regulator)?

This is all done with the idea that the Lone Wanderer has good karma, and is traveling with Dogmeat & possibly Fawkes

I just wanted to see what some of you think.

In the Guantlet option she runs from Uncle Leo and ends up captured by slavers some how.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back