• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The best videos of verbal 'lees?

Geekboy

TMF Novice
What female 'lees beg the most? Don't get me wrong, love a great laugh but really love when they are verbal saying things like, "oh please stop I can't stand it" "I'm so ticklish" etc. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

The old LOL videos had great bantz that were realistic, and not people slathering on unconvincing "tickle talk" just because they think it needs it.

I also love hearing the girls begging for the tickling to stop.

Here are a selection of Clips you will likely enjoy:

Learn to Beg - Featuring Amanda Bryant - Tickle Abuse
Learn to Beg More - Amanda Bryant - Tickle Abuse
A number of the clips with Cindy in from Tickle Abuse
Any clips with Courtney in from ticklingvideos.net
Farrahs First time - ticklingvideos.net
Ivy 1 - ticklingvideos.net
Kandy Kummings Hogtied - Shy n Wild
Most Kitty Kennetic Clips - Shy N Wild
The Darke List 1 no 137 - Sedusa - Shy n Wild
Kelly - French Tickling HD (although she is begging in french but ANY of her clips are great).
Ivana (any of her clips) - French Tickling HD (she begs in English)
If you speak Czech at all then quite a lot of their (Ticklingsubmission / Czech Tickling ) clips include the girls begging and pleading, excuse the spelling but when you hear them say what sounds like 'Proseem' that means please, and when they say 'Naa' that means no. ;-)

What female 'lees beg the most? Don't get me wrong, love a great laugh but really love when they are verbal saying things like, "oh please stop I can't stand it" "I'm so ticklish" etc. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

In my opinion, HANDS DOWN.... Tracy from Silver Cherry Tickling.. I believe the clip was called Relentless tickling. It is a fairly long tickle clip, like 24 mins with Tracy being tickled m/f, f/f, mf/f. Probably one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES! I recommend it to Tummy fans, specifically belly button fans, and foot fans. She has such a sexy giggle and laugh and she begs continuously throughout the video. "Oh GOD, NOT THERE!" And I am not talking screaming laughter, which I cant stand, I mean full on belly laughter and giggle begging. Such a gorgeous woman, I would love to have a lee, girlfriend/wife she laughs and begs like she does.

Daphney Rose from Tickle Intensive is a big talker. Maybe almost too much, where it seems fake. But still, she's one I'd look for.

When Chloe of Chloe Creations is the lee (or ler) she tends to be very verbal. Tickle Trap is particularly recommemded

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back