• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Day & Night Feet Dreams ;)

Great pictures, especially the ones where you're lying on the bed, with your soles facing the camera, and of course, "The Pose" shots. .

Thanks, CapturedDoll.

More excellent photos.

I love the first picture where you are sort of wrinkling up your soles.

Thanks again, Captured.

They are beautiful!! I would savor each and every toe!! Especially if you had pink nail polish on, OH MY OH MY!!! I man can dream.

They are beautiful!! I would savor each and every toe!! Especially if you had pink nail polish on, OH MY OH MY!!! I man can dream.

I am totally working on building up my nail polish collection. :) Right now I have on a purple pink I would say. hehe

I'll take a pic of my collection when I build it up more. :) Tnanks chef! :)

Wonderful sole shots! :feets: I am sure that they will give me dreams tonight. :devil:

Doll, you are so beautiful! Your feet are as perfect as I have seen. I know you have probably told us already, but what size are your gorgeous feet? Also, is there a particular spot on your feet that drives you crazy. I think you have wonderful arches. Is that a good spot? Thank you so much. Day and night, you will make me dream.

I would definitely enjoy seeing you do more photos like this hun ^_^ Maybe a horror film inspired set? :)

Doll, you are so beautiful! Your feet are as perfect as I have seen. I know you have probably told us already, but what size are your gorgeous feet? Also, is there a particular spot on your feet that drives you crazy. I think you have wonderful arches. Is that a good spot? Thank you so much. Day and night, you will make me dream.

*blushes happily* Thank you quill. :)

My heel/ shoe size is 8 1/2- 9. Depends on the shoe. :)

Tickling the middle of my feet up and down drives me crazy... my most ticklisk spots on my feet seem to be my toes thus far though. :) But the middle I always love to imagine being tickled... ;)

I would definitely enjoy seeing you do more photos like this hun ^_^ Maybe a horror film inspired set? :)

That would definetly be fun... and have already been thinking about it for some time. I've been thinking a bit of a tickling inspired "Last House On The Left" type of pics set. :)

Maybe at some point too something Cape Fear inspired... :>

Do you not have the middle of your foot tickled? And does a tongue drive you crazy on your toes?

How about this: day and night, just dream that I am tickling those gorgeous and amazing feet!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back