• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Day & Night Feet Dreams ;)

^_^ I'm sorry love, your feet are just so perfect I can't resist the urge (>^-^)>coochie coo

If those soles ever graced my inbox or this post, trust me my dear, like a phantom you'd feel a dozen feathers on your soles

That second pic of the first set is sexy and hot, wow, amazing beautiful!

very sexy from head to toes!

but i think there is something missing around your beautiful ankles.... tape, zipties or some rope ;)

Hi, Doll!
I still dreamed to kiss and tickle your sexy feet all day long!
Last week I found a clip, where a girl is bound and on her soles were 2 vibration eggs taped. Her master turned on the remote, and she starts to laugh. He turned the remote fully on and the girl laughs like crazy and begs to stop it. After about 5 minutes, he turned the remote off and she was a sweaty mess.
What do you think about this? Would it also work on your sensitiv soles?
Your master could tie you up, he could film it, he can controll the session with the remote and most of all, he would not be seen in the vid.
Would you try it?
If so (I hope it so much!!!) how long do you think can you handle the vibration eggs on your feet?

Hi, Doll!
I still dreamed to kiss and tickle your sexy feet all day long!
Last week I found a clip, where a girl is bound and on her soles were 2 vibration eggs taped. Her master turned on the remote, and she starts to laugh. He turned the remote fully on and the girl laughs like crazy and begs to stop it. After about 5 minutes, he turned the remote off and she was a sweaty mess.
What do you think about this? Would it also work on your sensitiv soles?
Your master could tie you up, he could film it, he can controll the session with the remote and most of all, he would not be seen in the vid.
Would you try it?
If so (I hope it so much!!!) how long do you think can you handle the vibration eggs on your feet?

I will definitely talk to my Master about this. I don't really know how the vibey eggs will affect me. Sonic care tooth brushes might make me more ticklish but Idk I haven't tried either. I am very curious now too! :) My Bf has stated he really just wants to do basic tickling these days with me. He's still feeling his way around this. Amongst other life issues going on.

But keep dreaming.... what a turn on.. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back