• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Python: The Mobster's Vendetta (f/f, 2 chapters)

Kunzite

TMF Master
From the Case-Files of Kate Python:
The Mobster's Vendetta

Part 1

Cigarette smoke drifted across my desk, gathering in a gray haze like the dark clouds hanging over the city outside. A lot of people came to New Angeles looking to make their fortune, but most of them ended up like me: stuck in a one-room office in a run-down tenement building on the wrong side of the tracks, with barely enough money to pay the rent each month. This can be a cruel city to live in; little wonder most of its residents eventually turn to crime. I haven’t reached that point yet, but the goings-on of the city’s criminal element are still my concern. The name’s Kate Python, and like it says on the door, I’m a private eye.

Problem is, I had less to show for it than ever these days. That evening found me at my desk with a bottle of whiskey, poring over notes for a few minor cases that were barely paying the bills. Small-time stuff, but a girl’s gotta work. Outside my window, the rain continued to fall with a dreary, soulless insistence. The craggy peaks of the cityscape were barely visible through the downpour, barely lit by the faint glimmers of garish neon lights from speakeasies and distant megacorp buildings. With that as a backdrop, I thought I was about due for some good news when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway outside towards my office. Since I couldn’t afford to hire a pretty secretary to screen my appointments, that was the main way I found out when I had a client coming.

It turns out I didn’t have long to wait. A moment later, my visitor was at the door and had kicked it open with one motion. She was a leggy dame, all right, and well-dressed to boot. But I wasn’t paying much attention to that at the moment. Just then, I was more focused on the fact that she was carrying a tommy-gun, and it was pointed right at me. I had barely a second to dive beneath my desk before she braced herself, and the lead started flying.

“Eat lead, detective!” cried her voice jubilantly over the blazing roar of her heater.

I knew the desk wouldn’t protect me for long, though. Above me, the air was filled with a hail of bullets, with bullet-riddled papers flying through the air like leaves in a storm. The deafening noise of gunfire drowned out all thought except the primal instinct to survive. I started grasping around for anything I could use as a weapon. My piece was in the desk drawer, but there was no way I could get to it without opening myself up to fire. I could feel the desk behind me absorbing the gunfire, but it wasn’t going to protect me for long. I needed an out, and fast.

It was then my eye fell on the only thing that could be used as a weapon, and I don’t mind telling you I felt a pang of regret inside. My bottle of whiskey was right on the floor beside me, still more than half-full. I sighed over the gunfire as I gripped the handle. This was the good stuff, too. Damn.

But it was time to bring the broad to me. I screamed as loud as I could, and threw myself on the floor to replicate the sound of a bullet-riddled body hitting the floor. I held my breath, and sure enough, a second later the gunfire stopped. I silently got back up into the crouching position behind my desk and waited for her to come around to inspect her handiwork. Boy, was she going to get a surprise when she came into view.

And a moment later, she rounded the desk and I got my first good look at my hitwoman. She was quite a looker, all right, and a real hellcat to boot. She wore a pair of black pumps with six-inch stiletto heels, supporting a million-zed pair of legs encased in an expensive pair of black nylons. She wore a navy pinstripe suit, with a short pencil skirt that hugged her curves and showed off those gorgeous gams of hers nicely. She wore a fedora on her head, but you could her long, coal-black hair was perfectly brushed underneath. She was wearing meticulously applied mascara and cherry lipstick. Gripping her piece, I could see her carefully-manicured nails painted a matching cherry red. All in all, I’d have felt like whistling if she wasn’t trying to kill me.

But I didn’t have time to be sentimental. I launched myself into a wild leap like a coiled spring, knowing that I’d only get one chance at this, or else I’d be fish food come sunrise. But lucky for me, I caught her by surprise. She was expecting to see a dead body, but what she got was a glass bottle smashed right across the face, shattering into a million shards and knocking her unconscious in an instant. Her tommy-gun hit the floor with a thud, and a moment later, so did she. And standing over her, Kate Python lived to see another day.

But now that the heat of the moment had passed, I had another concern: who was this broad, and why was she trying to ice me? Now granted, I’ve got enemies. Lots of them, and more than a few who could afford to have me plugged. But now was a strange time: I wasn’t on any hot leads, snooping in any places that could ruffle any feathers. I always have my nose to the ground, but it generally takes more than attentiveness to get someone to shell out the zed for a hit on you. Clearly I was making somebody nervous, and if I was going to survive the next attempt on my life, I had to find out who.

And so it was that, as my hitwoman’s eyes began to open slowly once again, she found herself bound from head to toe: duct taped to my office chair, reclining back with her feet on top of my desk, taped together at the ankles. She struggled reflexively for several seconds, her muscles instinctively trying to free themselves, before she truly became aware of her surroundings. I saw her eyes open as the world came into focus for her: her eyes going from me, to her own bound body, to her tommy-gun lying on the ground, back to me. If looks could kill.

“Welcome back,” I said with a long look telling her that I was in charge here. “Now I think you were just about to tell me what the hell you were doing trying to kill me, weren’t you?”

“Go to hell, ya ditzy broad!” she spat, glaring at me. “You got no idea what kind of hot water you’re in! No idea!”

I don’t know about you, but I’m not about to take no guff from a dame tied to a chair with her feet up on my desk. I wanted answers, and I knew of one sure-fire way to get my stoolie to sing. I reached up and plucked off those expensive pumps of hers, and dropped them over on top of my file cabinet. Not my style, personally, but she wasn’t getting them back.

“What do you think you’re doing?” the hitwoman hissed, struggling at her ropes as she glared daggers at me.

Left on the desk were her wriggling, nylon-encased feet, the smooth black fabric shimmering with the light from the bulb overhead. This broad was playing it dumb, but she knew the score all right: I could see her feet reflexively trying to cover each other up on the desktop. She realized it soon enough and stopped, but she’d already showed her cards: I was looking at a pair of seriously ticklish feet.

“Oh, just testing a theory,” I said, playing it nonchalant. “Why, you wouldn’t be getting worried about anything, would you?”

“You—you’re making a huge mistake!” she blurted out. I could see her starting to sweat now: those tall, gorgeous feet of hers curled forwards fearfully, showing me the tops of her painted toes and long expanses of wrinkled soles beneath the smooth fabric of her stockings. I moved in front of them, and then she really started to sweat. I made a show of looking at my long nails, glancing at her over the sharp filed points as she squirmed in fear. They can be some of the most effective tools of my trade, as I was about to show her. I watched her for a while, letting her feet do their anticipatory dance of panic as her pulse quickened by the second. It was the terror of cornered prey.

Then, I reached down and traced a single fingernail up her smooth, nyloned sole.

For a split second, she tried to control herself. She closed her eyes tightly and sealed her lips, trying to hold back the high-pitched shrieks as her feet convulsed in silence. But it was a losing game. Before I was halfway across her sole, giggles began to erupt, and soon my office was filled with wild, howling laughter. Her entire body jerked into the air, causing her fedora to fly off her head and releasing a head full of lustrous black hair that shook as she laughed. This was the sort of ticklishness you didn’t run across every day.

“NOT THAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!” she howled. I might have to drag this one out.

I knew instantly that my guess had been right: these weren’t just any nylons she was wearing. This upstage broad was loaded enough to afford daGigglia stockings. They were a new line of stockings made from a new synthetic polymer that was supposed to be softer than silk and so strong that they would never run. They exploded onto the fashion scene a few months ago, and since then, every would-be starlet and socialite had been seen wearing them.

The only problem was, they had a side effect that most women found out about too late. When worn on a pair of ticklish feet, they intensified ticklishness enormously. Women who were normally only mildly ticklish would scream for mercy if their feet were touched in a pair of daGigglias. And from the looks of her painted red toenails and pampered feet visible underneath her nylons, her feet were already plenty tender to start with. She’d have been well advised to never even think about wearing a pair of these. But with these stockings at the height of fashion, the social-climbing set didn’t have a choice. They wore them anyway and prayed that they never found themselves in the situation my hitwoman was in now. Now that she was, of course, it was time to get down to business.

“Now ya see, dollface, when someone comes trying to kill me I usually like to know why,” I said, sliding all my fingernails down her nyloned soles. “So why don’t we start talking about that first?”

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I CAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNN’T!!!” she screamed, her toes dancing wildly inside the confines of the stretchy material.

“So what I hear is that you’re working for someone,” I translated. “Good start, babe. Now the next step is to tell me everything you know about your employer.”

“PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!!! NOOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!!!” she pleaded. Tears ran down her cheeks, ruining her carefully-applied mascara as she writhed in her chair.

“Well, you don’t have to talk, you know,” I said helpfully, scribbling my fingernails over the smooth, frictionless surfaces. “You can stay here and laugh for as long as you like.”

And she was laughing so hard I could have sworn the walls of my office were shaking. The noise seemed louder than even the hail of bullets that had preceded it minutes ago. My sharp, carefully-filed fingernails were making short work of those ticklish feet, moving in faster and wilder patterns that had her begging for mercy. Those nylons had turned her already sensitive soles into one enormous soft spot, leaving her without a hope of resistance.

But you could see she was trying to fight the sensations with her last reserves of strength. When my fingernails crossed over a (relatively) less ticklish spot on her soles, she clenched her fists and tried to hold back the laughter, as though she might regain her self-possession. Of course, the moment I tickled a soft spot again the façade was broken: her muscles turned to jelly and the hysterical laughter flowed even louder than before. The secret to a successful interrogation is to let them wear themselves out fighting, and this ticklish broad was doing more than enough of that.

“Ready to talk yet?” I asked, raking my fingernails slowly from her toes down to her heels. “Me, I could just tickle these feet all day.”

“NOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!!! SHE’LL KILL ME!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” she howled with her head thrown back.

“If I were you, babydoll, I’d take my chances with her over being tickled to death,” I remarked. I was focusing my attack more effectively on those stocking-encased soles now that I had learned her absolute worst spots. Inside the nylons her toes were scrunching and splaying like wild, as my sharp fingernails scribbled and scratched her long, high arches. Ordinary nylons would have been stretched to the breaking point, but these stockings were anything but normal.

But everything, eventually, reaches a breaking point, including a woman. My ticklish assassin had fought long and hard, but every pair of tootsies is a lock that can be picked with enough skill and patience. I’m normally not much for subtlety: I’ve found a well-timed punch in the jaw can solve a surprising amount of problems. But when it comes to extracting information, a pair of ticklish feet requires a different approach. A gentle touch, just the right amount of pressure placed on a soft spot, and the result can be devastating. And finally, you can feel the moment when the last tumbler falls away and the lock swings open. I was ready. I pressed my long nails into her two most excruciatingly ticklish spots just below her instep. Her entire body convulsed, and I could see her cross that point where nothing mattered except saving herself from the torture. Her mouth flew open and she cried out,

“I’LL TALK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I’LL TAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAALLLLLLKKK!!!”

“Good choice, babe,” I said, not letting up with my tickling for a moment. “Now the fate of these tender tootsies depends on your telling me everything I want to know, so you’d better not hold back.” I kept focusing my nails on those soft arches of hers. I wanted her on the precipice of insanity until she spilled everything: those feet twisting and writhing until she could think of nothing but her own ticklishness.

“IT’S…IT’S…JACKIE !!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!”

There was only one person she could be talking about: Jackie Lacroix: robber baroness, venture capitalist, and bookkeeper for the New Angeles Mafia. She ran most of the numbers rackets and illegal gambling in this sector of the city, all correlated from her central base of operations downtown in the Nightingale Club. If dirty money was changing hands, you can bet she knew about it, and was probably involved in it somehow herself. It was thanks to her, and others like her, that the New Angeles Mafia raked in more cold cash than some of the megacorps around here.

The problem was, I knew a thing or two about Jackie, and she was a white-collar criminal. Ordering a hit on someone wasn’t her style, not for a paper-pusher like her. If the hit had come through her, it had to come from a higher-up. And odds were that only one person could have had that kind of clout over her. The person that came to mind was none other than the infamous Donna Gambina, head of the New Angeles Mafia and one of the single most powerful women in the city. All of a sudden, my day had become very complicated.

And my only lead wasn’t going to take me any further. The wild, cackling laughter that my nails coerced from her ticklish soles told me this woman was at the breaking point. In the grips of tickle madness, she would have volunteered any information she had if she thought it might save her tootsies from the torture I was inflicting on them. But nothing: only screams and howls for mercy. She knew nothing else: apparently Jackie was smart enough not to trust a ticklish hit-lady with any sensitive information.

“NOW LET ME GOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!” begged the hit-lady through her laughter. It wasn’t a demand; it was a desperate plea.

“Sorry doll, that wasn’t part of the deal,” I countered. “This evening was looking like it was going to be uncomplicated until you came along. Now thanks to you, I’ll be working unpaid overtime tonight. Not to mention you cost me a bottle of perfectly good whiskey. So now it’s time you learn what happens to girls who cross Kate Python.”

And out from my desk I took a handy little device that had never failed to inspire terror, and it certainly wasn’t failing now. It consisted of a pair of ankle cuffs, and connected to the rim of each were five long, slender vibrators: each one with hinges like the joints of a human finger. And each one, conveniently, was just long enough to curl around from a human ankle to reach the sole of the foot. To the casual observer it might look like a strange, arachnid-like device of unknown purpose. But to a bound girl with bare, defenseless feet, she divined its purpose immediately.

“You—you can’t!” she cried in terror.

“You wanna bet?” I asked. “I call this little device Citizen’s Arrest, and I use it specially on punks like you to keep you busy when I can’t personally give you what you’ve got coming. But make no mistake: this will tickle you until you pass out. So all you can do I sit back and get ready to have a private little laugh.”

“I—I’ll get you for this, detective!” she cried, torn between rage and panic.

“You can try,” I said, snapping the cuffs around her ankles. “But after a few hours of crazed laughter, you’d be amazed how you start thinking about a career change. But don’t take my word for it.”

And with that, I flipped the switch, and the tiny motors whirred to life. My captive had only a moment to shoot me one last hate-filled look before the touch of the vibrators hit her defenseless soles, and that furious glare was instantly wiped clean, replaced with the familiar look of the hopelessly ticklish. Once again, wild desperate laughter flooded my office with even greater violence than the hail of bullets she had unleashed only minutes ago.

And that’s how I left my office: a minor triumph behind me but a much larger, more ominous threat looming ahead of me like the dark shadows of the tall, craggy buildings waiting to meet me outside. I shut the door behind me, the wild laughter still ringing in my ears as I walked down the hallway to the elevator. After a swift kick to the inoperable elevator doors and seventeen flights of stairs later, I was out on the street, the rain beating down in a futile effort to cleanse the filthy streets of the city. The garish neon hell of New Angeles spread out before me, riddled with dark alleys like rat holes in the walls of a decaying building. I was cold, sober, and the most powerful woman in New Angeles wanted me dead. Looks like it was going to be one of those nights.

I walked into the lobby of the Nightingale Club and shook the rain from my hat while my trench coat dripped a puddle on the floor. The bouncer eyed me suspiciously, figuring that anyone who couldn’t afford a better coat than mine probably wasn’t on the guest list. I took the opportunity to light up, staring back at her from the corner of my eye through a cloud of smoke. She clearly wasn’t happy to see me, but then people rarely are.

The Nightingale was one of the swankier night spots in New Angeles, favored by the fashionable elite who used it as an opportunity to be seen in public with the right crowd. It was also owned by the Mob, and used for illegal gambling and running numbers. Past the ballroom area in the back rooms, millions of zed changed hands every night in high-stakes card games and betting. So it wasn’t the sort of place a private dick could just waltz into without an invitation.

The bouncer herself was a new girl, different from the one I’d seen last time I was here. She had the physique for it all right: nearly a head taller than me and probably not even a booster, my instincts told me. She wore a dark suit and a pair of conservative flats that looked ideal for kicking some mug’s teeth in if it came to it. Of course, I’ve been known to get into a few fights myself, and I never back down from one. I took a last drag from my cigarette, flicked it down to the floor and walked up to her.

“Listen up, sweetheart,” I said with my teeth clenched, “I’ve got someone very important inside who’s expecting me.” It wasn’t a lie, either: the news would be around that I hadn’t gotten rubbed out just yet. “So kindly step aside before someone gets hurt.”

“You’re not on the guest list,” said the bouncer, staring right back at me with her arms crossed.

“I haven’t told you my name yet,” I said.

“Name?” she asked, glaring at me like I was something the cat dragged in.

“None of your damn business.”

“Not on the list,” she said, not breaking eye contact.

Well, all I could say is that I’d dealt with a lot worse than her before. I finished off my cigarette and crushed it out on the floor, returning her stare for a moment. Then, I darted my hand to the inside pocket of my trench coat as fast as I could. She saw me, and instantly her reflexes took over. She made a grab for her pocket as well, and whipped out her piece and pointed it at me, ready to plug me full of holes if I drew on her. I looked coolly at her gun for a moment, and then I slowly withdrew the object that I’d made a grab for. It was my lighter, and I used it to light up a new smoke as she watched me.

Of course, she thought she’d come out on top: that she’d called my bluff and taught me a lesson. She grinned at me with a set of feral-looking teeth and lowered her gun. That was the moment I was waiting for.

In an instant I had dropped my cigarette and lighter, and was flying towards her pistol arm. I slammed my palm directly into her wrist, crushing it against the wall at the exact moment when her muscles had begun to loosen from a false sense of security. She screamed in pain, and there was a loud crunch as her fingers immediately went limp. Her piece fell from her nerveless fingers, and before it hit the ground I had grabbed it and turned it on her. Suddenly she was looking at the business end of her own heater.

“Don’t do anything you’ll regret, sweetheart,” I said, “and I promise if you try to go for that knife in your sleeve, you’ll regret it real fast.”

She glared at me but kept still. They weren’t paying her enough for heroics.

“Good choice,” I said. “Now, I think you should take the rest of the evening off.”

I watched her slink off into the darkness outside, keeping the piece trained on her the entire time. Once she was gone I turned back to the door. Through there was the ballroom, and there were a lot more dangerous customers in there than out here. They were the worst kinds of crooks: the ones with enough money to themselves distanced from the dirtier details of their professions. In there, they were sipping cocktails while their underlings were out on the streets, tearing the city apart a little bit at a time. Of course, being self-employed, it wasn’t my job to clean up the whole city: just the parts of it I was paid for. But just thinking about it got me in a fighting mood. I clenched a fist and shoved the door open, and walked into the ballroom.

Inside, it was everything dirty money could buy. The room was so enormous you had to strain your eyes to see the other end, with high cavernous ceilings bedecked with glittering crystal chandeliers. Along the walls there were portraits of stodgy society-types who were probably famous club members. In the center of the room was an ice sculpture of a woman, surrounded by bottles of champagne that I’d be willing to bet each cost more than a month of my salary. All around the floor were tables packed with men and women in their finest, watching a soft jazz band perform on the stage.

Over at one of the central tables sipping a martini was Sandra Westfield, the most famous shoe designer in New Angeles. Holding a martini glass between her thumb and forefinger, she sipped at it periodically as she watched the show. Underneath the table, her legs were crossed, and I could see she was wearing a pair of her own stratospherically expensive dress sandals. She dangled one lazily from her right foot, holding the strap between her long, porcelain toes as it swung back and forth lackadaisically. Those long, muscular toes held on with a strength most people only possessed in their fingers, letting the sandal slip down as far as possible to expose a pink, pampered sole to the entire room. It was easy to be distracted by the sight of her vulnerability and miss her weapons: her long, cruel fingernails that were known to bring ticklish women to tears. A rumor around the corporate scene said that when the head of her sales team lost a contract, she would personally tie them up and tickle their helpless feet for hours as warning to never let her down again. So far, no one in that capacity has ever lost two contracts.

Next to her I noticed a table of Asian women, dressed in silk kimonos and geisha dresses. I didn’t recognize any of them, but I could smell corporate types a mile away, and these broads had all the signs. The studied indifference as they carefully watched their backs every second; the glasses of sake raised to red luscious lips that occasionally opened to exchange business jargon and then pursed into the smile of a remorseless killer. Their eyes flitted around the room, long eyelashes batting flirtatiously as they sized up everyone as potential competition.

It was just me in a den of serpents, and the only saving grace was that none of them cared enough to spare me a second glance. But as I headed over to the bar, I saw a sight for sore eyes: a face I actually recognized and wanted to see. Standing behind the bar looking smart in her server’s uniform was Marianne: an old friend of mine from various clubs and joints throughout the city where she’d held positions. Apparently she was moving up in the world. I flashed her a smile that she returned, and I walked over to the bar to order myself a drink.

Marianne was a foxy young blonde with a page-boy haircut and wide hazel eyes that looked as though she was hanging on your every word when she stared at you. I’d gotten to know her at a few less-reputable joints before she landed the job here, although none of them near as fancy as the Nightingale. She was all dolled up in fire engine red lipstick and a form-fitting white blouse and black vest; I had to admit she was easier on the eyes than ever.

“Why, detective,” she said with a grin, “I wouldn’t have expected to see you in this establishment. Now who on earth let you in here?”

“I let myself in,” I said, grinning back. Marianne was familiar enough with my methods to know the score. “Incidentally, you might look into getting a better bouncer for this joint.”

“I’ll pass it on up,” she said with a smile. “So what brings you here? Come to bet on the ponies?”

Betting on the ponies was slang for a numbers racket the mob ran around here. Every week they used hacked police data to determine which of the gangs in New Angeles had won the most turf battles and claimed the most territory. It was a real money-maker for them, especially since they could always throw a little help behind whichever gang they wanted to win that week. But the high-rollers couldn’t get enough of it. You’d be surprised at the society types that went in for those kinds of shady dealings.

“Ain’t got the scratch for that kinda game, sister,” I said, digging my hands into my pockets.

“Well, if you ever get it, the Yakuza-backed gangs are fast becoming the favorites. They’ve made a push to expand their operations in this part of town recently.”

“I noticed.” I looked around at the Asian girls in their silk kimonos, scattered across several tables on the ballroom floor. “I’m surprised the Donna lets them in here, personally.”

“This is a legitimate business, remember?” Marianne grinned. “Besides, the Nightingale is just an investment to her. What’s really got her up in arms is their push to buy out the big-name fashion designers.”

“Il bet,” I said. If Donna Gambina was known for anything aside from her ruthlessness in crime, it was her love of fashion. She was “La Mafiosa Fashionista”, the most enthusiastic follower of cutting-edge fashion trends in New Angeles high society. The dresses she wore to parties made the society pages nearly every time, and countless socialites followed the trends she set. In fact, they said the craze with daGigglia stockings began with her, when she hired Francesca daGigglia as one of her designers and commissioned the line herself.

But the Donna also used her vast wealth to make sure that she controlled the fashion industry in New Angeles: every designer who was anybody was on the Donna’s payroll, and she guarded them jealously. Anyone trying to buy away her precious fashion designers would soon be wearing a pair of cement overshoes. The fact that the Yakuza was even willing to try must have had her furious.

“She must be fighting back hard,” I mused.

“More than that,” said Marianne. “Everyone says the Donna has been on the offensive to a degree that’s unusual even for her. Usually she waits for her enemies to come to her, but word on the street is that she’s making a big show of strength this time. Wonder why?”

I shrugged. “None of my business, babe. I’m here looking for someone else. You seen Jackie around tonight? I’ve got words for her.”

“Words, huh?” asked Marianne with an impish grin. “Yeah, she’s in, taking care of business in the back as usual. You’re not planning on doing anything stupid, are you?”

I gave a dark chuckle. “I’m here, aren’t I?”

“Point taken,” said Marianne. She gave a wave towards the back rooms. “She’s back there right now finishing some paperwork alone. In fact, if you wanted to catch her off-guard, this is probably the time. Hardly anyone back there, since she doesn’t like roving eyes around when she breaks out the finances. If you wanted to sneak back there, it would probably be pretty easy.”

“Thanks a million, doll,” I said with an appreciative smile. “Tell you what, if this thing actually pans out to have some cash behind it, I might even be back to throw a tip your way, gorgeous.”

Marianne just raised an eyebrow. “With you, I’m not holding my breath.”

And it was pretty easy, I was thinking to myself several minutes later with a blackjack in one hand and the unconscious body of Jackie Lacroix in the other. After taking her to a private place where I knew we wouldn’t be disturbed, I bound her up an waited for her to come to so we could get down to business. And pleasure.

“Glad to meet you,” I said as her eyes slowly opened to bring her back from the haze of unconsciousness. “By the way, your security is atrocious.”

When Jackie came to, I could see she recognized her surroundings, and she wasn’t pleased by them one bit. I had taken her to a place where she and I could get nice and personal: one of the back rooms where Jackie conducted the parts of her business which relied on the gentle art of “persuasion”. And apparently, Jackie’s business partners found tickle torture to be highly persuasive. All around the room there were devices designed to exploit ticklish flesh for her own ends: stomach featherers, underarm drillers, and every conceivable method of immobilizing a pair of feet before they were tickled silly. A gal in one of these devices was nothing but helpless tickleflesh. And Jackie, sitting in an immobilizing chair with her hands behind her head and her feet bound in ankle cuffs, was about to find out how the other half lives.

I had placed a piece of duct tape across her mouth, but that didn’t stop her from expressing all the hatred she could muster through her eyes alone. Well, she knew who I was and I had her attention. Time to get down to business.

“I know you hired that hitwoman,” I growled, at her “And I wanna know why. But I’m not going to waste time asking a mug like you, when you’d just lie to my face. So here’s the score, sweetheart. Instead of asking you any questions, I’m going to sit back and let this machine of yours do a number on those ticklish tootsies. I’m going to watch them dance. And then, when I decide you’ve had enough foot-tickling, then our conversation can begin.”

And to illustrate my point, I flipped the switch to activate the machinery.

Even with a strip of duct tape over her mouth, you could hear the shriek piercing it like a bullet in the first instant the machine did its work on her tender tootsies. Mechanical hands came to life and touched her stockinged soles right beneath the balls of her feet. She broke into hysterical, muffled laughter as those merciless robotic hands immediately began to do the job they were programmed to do. They stroked her unbearably ticklish soles with long, ceramic-alloy nails designed to tickle even worse than fingernails. The hands buzzed as the internal vibrators set beneath the latex skin caused every touch to transmit ticklish shockwaves to the target feet, setting them ablaze with torturous sensation. The finger joints moved deftly, instantly realigning themselves with every reflexive motion of the feet so that they were always focusing on precisely the most ticklish spots. It was the very best of modern technology, working for the single goal of annihilating a ticklish pair of feet.

And ticklish was definitely the word for Jackie’s soft feet. In her nylons, they were even more vulnerable. The hands realized this in seconds, and switched to long, sweeping strokes that took advantage of the smooth material. Jackie howled into her gag, a look of utter desperation on her face as she realized the machine would show her no mercy. Up and down those carefully engineered nails scribbled over the expanses of her smooth soles, causing her entire body to thrash wildly, attempting to escape. But the ankle cuffs held those pampered peds in place to receive their punishment. Without even the release of full laughter available to her, only the streams of tears from her eyes expressed the internal torment she was experiencing. I might have almost felt sorry for her, if she weren’t such a bastard.

And in the meantime, I stood by and watched as Jackie endured what was probably some of the most intense tickle torture of her life. I had my finger calmly on the switch, ready with a simple motion to pull her from the brink of insanity. She saw it, too: the pleading look in her eyes begged me to flip the switch and end the tickling. But I stood by for several minutes, watching those hands ravage her feet with mechanical precision. Every second was an eternity to her, and I knew it. All I had to do was play it cool.

But as satisfying as it might have been to watch, I couldn’t let myself forget that I was here on business. After about five minutes, I flipped the switch, and the mechanical hands slowly stopped their careful manipulation of Jackie’s feet, pulling away until they fell limp and lifeless. I don’t know if I can ever remember seeing a woman quite so grateful. I walked over the Jackie and peeled back the duct tape holding her mouth shut. Immediately she began gasping for breath, filling her lungs with the air emptied from gales of furious laughter. I gave her a moment to compose herself before I began speaking.

“Now that was just a taste of what your machine can do,” I said. “I think you realize by now that a pair of ticklish feet like yours have no chance to resist it. So here’s the score: you play straight with me, and you’ll be fine. But the minute you cross me, I’ll have you right back in the auto-tickler begging for mercy as those hands work over your helpless feet. You understand?”

If she could have reached out and torn my head off that moment, I swear she would have. Inside her, conflicting emotions of rage and fear were crashing against each other like waves in a storm. Her loathing for me drove her to almost spit in my face: her hands were clenched into fists that wanted nothing more than to take a swing at me, and she radiated hatred like the harsh light from the bare lightbulb overhead. But another part of her was looking at those mechanical hands: now lifeless, with the flip of a switch they would rise up again and scribble all over her ticklish feet, deaf to her pleas for mercy.

“What do you want?” she asked from between clenched teeth.

“You put a hit out on me, and you ask me what I want?” I asked. “Let’s start with who ordered it, and why.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” she spat out.

“Is that so?” I asked with a raised eyebrow. “Well in that case, maybe some tickle torture will jog your memory.”

“No! No please! Anything but—“ But the tape was already back over her mouth, and in another second I reached over to flip the switch. The machine gave a gentle hum, and slowly the mechanical hands came to life once more. Jackie could only stare at them in sheer terror as they descended upon her soft, nylon-covered soles, sensing the heat that emanated from them. I could see her strained body glistening with cold sweat as she watched the hands close in. And finally, the room exploded once again in helpless, hysterical shrieks as the diabolical hands resumed their work: tickling Jackie’s hopelessly sensitive feet to within an inch of her life.

“I think this might do wonders for your memory,” I said while the mechanical hands slid over the silken surfaces of her stockings, already reducing her to tears. “In fact, I think I’ll leave the two of you alone for a while, so you can think long and hard about whether having your feet tickled is worth holding out on me.” I knew she couldn’t understand me, but my meaning was clear enough when she saw me turn and go for the door. The last desperate look in her eyes as she realized she was going to be left alone in the auto-tickler told me that it was only a matter of time.

I shut the door behind me, and I have to admit Jackie did a good job on the soundproofing. I couldn’t even tell there was a woman inside screaming through her gag as her ticklish feet were under assault. I had a few minutes to kill: if I came back to early, she might still have some fighting spirit left, but if I waited too long, she might pass out. The auto-tickler was more than capable of tickling a girl into unconsciousness if she had tootsies like Jackie. So I did what any good gumshoe would do: I headed down the hallway to Jackie’s office, to see if there wasn’t any interesting reading material she’d left lying around.

The place was what I expected from a glorified paper-pusher like Jackie: a windowless and mostly undecorated room dominated by a huge desk covered in paperwork. As an added bonus, the place was unlocked: apparently Jackie’s reputation was enough to keep the staff out of here. Lucky for me, I didn’t scare so easy.

I walked inside, and wouldn’t you know if there wasn’t a box if premium-quality cigars on the desk. I could tell just from a whiff that this wasn’t the usual synth-tobacco, but the real stuff. Not something I could afford on my salary, let me tell you, but Jackie clearly pulled in a few more figures than I did. Well, no sense in letting it go to waste. I took one off the top and lit it up, plus a few I dropped into my trench coat pocket for later. I inhaled deeply, and blew a few smoke rings into the air as I began to sift through Jackie’s papers. Mostly dull stuff: finances and tax loopholes, bribes to megacorps disguised as charitable contributions, exactly what I’d expect from a sleazy customer like her. But apparently that’s how you afford the good stuff.

Judging from the paperwork on top of the desk, it looks like Marianne had been straight with me: the Donna was preparing for a financial war with the Yakuza in New Angeles. She had been commissioning the hostile takeovers of Yakuza-owned businesses, and from the looks of it, that had been Jackie’s number one priority. Something had the Donna eager to assert her dominance over the city, all right, and if things kept spiraling out of control this financial war might turn into the shooting kind.

But that still didn’t explain where I fit into all this. In fact, things made less sense than ever. In the middle of her biggest push for control of the city, why would the Donna divert resources to having someone like me plugged? I was beginning to think that my little canary had led me on a wild goose chase by dropping a name that I couldn’t ignore.

And just then, I saw it: a huge lump sum transferred to a bank account yesterday for a single “independent contractor”. And with phrases like “immediate erasure”, it didn’t take much to read between the lines. This was my hit.

Apparently the money for it was laundered through one of the Donna’s legitimate businesses: it came from the accounts of Violetta’s luxury spa, magnet for the city’s rich and overprivileged. I’d exhausted everything I could learn here, but if anyone else knew why this hit had been put out on me, it could be the people who paid for it. Time to get myself dolled up for a trip uptown.

Part 2

Violetta’s spa was in one of the few places in New Angeles where “respectable” people chose to live, which meant the residents could afford to pay bribes to the megacorps to use their peacekeeping troops to keep the streets clear of poor people. That clearly meant I had no business being there, but I’ve never let that stop me before. The rain was just beginning to clear up, and a thin, cold mist blew in my face as I walked the dark streets, moving from one harsh white island of streetlamp light to the next. With the wind blowing directly against me and my hair streaming behind me, every step up the steep hill seemed to require that much extra effort, like the very place was trying to push me away. I wasn’t going to let it stop me that easily, though.

And as I came over the crest, there it was in all its artificial glory: the pristine white box that encapsulated Violetta’s luxury spa with its whitewashed, sterile walls and painstakingly manicured grass surrounding it like a protective halo. Not a speck of dirt covered it, thanks to a combination of maintenance bots and good old-fashioned underpaid labor. It was almost as out of touch with the grime-covered high-rise buildings that surrounded it as its clients were with the rest of this city’s people. It was a place where the most valuable commodity they sold was the ability to forget that you lived in New Angeles.

Of course, you didn’t just walk into a place like this when you barely had two zed to rub together. Luckily I came prepared. An associate of mine owed me a favor for a case I’d cracked for her some months back, and had managed to hook me up with an employee’s security card for the place. I resisted the temptation to hide my face from the swarms of security cameras watching the door: they were looking for suspicious behavior, not unfamiliar faces. In a place where the clientele never looked the help in the eye, not being recognized was par for the course.

Of course, I did have to look the part. And that’s where the second part of my preparation came in. I’d left my suit and trench coat at come, and picked up a masseuse’s uniform from the spa. It was a form-fitting powder-blue dress that left little to the imagination: a plunging neckline and high hemline showed off the goods, while my legs were showcased in thigh-high stockings and six-inch stiletto heels. Not my usual choice of attire, but I had the curves to pull it off, not to mention a pair of legs that went from here to next week. I’ve never been much for false modesty.

I walked through the front door with steel resolve, barely breaking stride to scan my card at each of the three security doorways. The legions of security cameras caught my face from a thousand different angles: once they knew I was an intruder, they wouldn’t have any difficulty identifying me. But by that time I’d be long gone. You can’t get ahead in this business if you’re afraid to make a few enemies, after all.

As I passed inside, the smell of perfumes and fragrant floral arrangements wafted through the air. Like the exterior, the walls inside were scrubbed with an obsessive cleanliness that belied the filth of its corrupt ownership. The sound of my heels on the tile floor echoed throughout the empty hallways as I traversed its labyrinthine passages, taking one turn after another in quick, easy fashion as though I walked this route every day. Of course, I had studied the floor plans before I came, but the diagrams didn’t prepare me for the unsettling artificiality of it all: rows of identical statues watched me with dead eyes as I passed their gaze. What this place needed more than anything was for someone to dirty it up a little.

But I was here for a different kind of dirt. As I reached the end of my trek, I checked my watch: I was at the right place at exactly the right time. I opened the door before me, and there it was, just as I’d been expecting it: Violetta’s personal massage room where she partook of her spa’s services every evening. And the lady of the house herself was just arriving. As I silently walked into the room with the humble demeanor of a servant, I saw Violetta enter from another door, and walk up to her personal massage table to prepare for her evening ritual.

The first thing I saw was her feet. Without a doubt, those were the feet of a dame rolling in the heavy sugar. I’ve seen my share of pampered feet, and I could tell instantly that thousands and thousands of zed had gone into the most expensive pedicures and foot treatments money could buy. But as if those feet weren’t spoiled enough, she was wearing a pair of black daGigglia stockings, and a pair of gold sparkling open-toe pumps with an ankle strap and sky-high heels taller than some high-rise buildings I know. All the best money could buy.

I watched her saunter up to the table, the high slits in her black cocktail dress showing tantalizing flashes of her sculpted stockinged legs as she walked. She had curves that just wouldn’t quit, from her shapely calves up to her curvaceous rear which was elevated even higher with the boost from her heels. My eyes lingered on that round, firm ass with that tight dress that clung to her at the hips and put a gentle bounce in her step. Then as she turned around, my focus was grabbed by a simply enormous pair of breasts that even the conservative neckline of her dress did nothing to hide. Clearly nothing she was wearing underneath was offering them any support, either. I have to admit I was licking my lips.

And I didn’t have to wait long to discover what she was wearing under that, either. After removing her shoes and placing them carefully off to the side, she unzipped her dress down the back, and a moment later it fell to the ground, a black shell. Wearing only a bra and a pair of stockings, her pearly white skin glimmered in the dim light: a contrast to her black stockings, but every inch of her impossibly soft and smooth. She lay face-down on the massage table, her luscious rear up in the air with round cheeks twitching gently from side to side as she arranged herself. Her long legs were draped down the table, and at the very bottom her soles faced upwards. It was hard to tell what part was the most inviting.

Now I’m no slouch when it comes to mixing business with pleasure, but in this particular case it appeared one of Violetta’s employees had beaten me to the punch. Before I could move in, a short, willowy girl in a masseuse’s uniform walked with trepidation towards the table, looking like she was enjoying it a fair sight less than I would have. What I wouldn’t have given to switch places with her right about then. I’d get to Violetta one way or the other, but I was hoping I’d get a chance to run my hands over that stunning body a time or two.

The girl started at Violetta’s shoulders, rubbing away the tension with deep kneading strokes. Violetta sank further into the table as the masseuse’s hands worked their way down her back, unclasping her bra so her hands could glide across that expanse of bare skin with long fluid strokes that elicited sighs of pleasure. Her hands went further down still, kneading those soft, peachy buns that hung like tempting fruits: firm but unutterably juicy.

But then, below the waist, Violetta’s reactions switched from satisfaction to unease. It was a subtle transition, barely noticeable as the fingers slid down her supple thighs across the smooth silky fabric of her stockings. But as they reached the knees, there was definite squirming: an attempt to keep the sensitive backs of the knees away from prying fingers. Violetta’s body nearly began to tremble as the masseuse worked down her calves. But there the masseuse lingered for a moment, afraid to go on. I could venture a guess as to why, but I didn’t have to: a moment later, the masseuse summoned her courage and took the final plunge: the task of massaging a violently ticklish pair of feet.

And ticklish they were. Violetta’s eyes widened and her entire body quivered as she bit her lip, trying to maintain calm. But any touch, firm or gentle, was anathema to those ticklish soles. What began as a foot massage quickly became unmitigated torture for Violetta, and after only seconds, she could hold it in no longer.

“Mmmmpphh!! Hehehehehe!!” Violetta giggled as the masseuse’s fingers sank into her stockinged feet. You could see the masseuse was trying her best, but the soft flesh of those pampered peds would have taken a master to massage without tickling them. Violetta tittered and squirmed furiously on the table as the masseuse tried to correct her mistake, but only ended up touching one tender spot after another as she shifted her grip.

“Hehehehehehehehe!! Stop it!” Violetta ordered, her toes dancing inside the stretchy black material. Her masseuse knew a lost cause when she saw one, and gave up her attempts to massage Violetta’s feet. After catching her breath for a few seconds, she immediately transitioned to heaping abuse on the girl.

“You clumsy fool!” she spat, only barely looking up from the table. “I didn’t come here to be tickled!”

“I—I apologize, madam,” said the flustered girl, looking down at her feet. Of course, there was probably nothing she could have done. Even bare, feet like that must have been hard enough to massage. In a pair of daGigglia stockings, it was flat-out impossible.

“Get out of here, you empty-headed dolt!” she practically screamed. “And send in someone competent!”

That was my cue. As the girl ran out of the room in terror, I stepped forwards to take over. I might not have looked the part up close to anyone who was paying attention, but Violetta still had her head in the massage table’s headrest, and could only see the lower half of my body. She could only see my rather impressive set of legs in tan stockings and black heels, with the hemline of a light blue dress at mid-thigh. Not bad looking, if I do say so myself.

But even better looking was my client. With only a sheer pair of nylons covering her from my gaze, I gave her a once-over I wouldn’t soon forget. And then, before she got a chance to get suspicious, I got to work.

Now I’m a girl who’s good with her hands in more ways than one, and lucky for me, one thing I know is how to give an amazing massage. The girl before me had a light touch, but she’d left the deep knots in the muscles intact, and I went in remedy that. With firm, strong hands I slowly kneaded the tension out of her shoulders and back, and I’m not embarrassed to say that I made her moan gently with my technique. It was almost as good for me as it was for her: up close her body was amazing, and her skin was softer than silk. Getting my hands all over her was sheer pleasure, but I reminded myself that I had a job to do. With my “client” lost in the intoxicating mist of bliss, I reached over to a nearby cart and procured myself some towels. Reluctantly draping them over her half-nude form, I wrapped them around the table, tying her body to the table without her even realizing. With a towel binding her midsection, another one at her knees, and a third at her ankles, she was all mine. And to demonstrate that the dynamic had shifted, I gave an open-palmed slap to that round, juicy peach of an ass.

“Eeek!” she squealed, and you could hear the outrage manifest in her voice. “How dare you! I’ll—“ Struggling to turn around and face me, she suddenly cut off in mid-sentence as she realized I had tied her face-down to the massage table.

“You’ll listen to me, babydoll, that’s what you’ll do,” I said with a smirk as I watched her try to break her bondage without success.

“Do you realize what kind of trouble you’re in?” she hissed, cold rage spewing in the face of this disrespect from a mere employee

“It’s nothing compared to the kind of trouble you’re in,” I said, ready to show my hand. “You see, I’ve been watching you, and I found out something very interesting about you. Or more specifically, about those soft pampered feet of yours.”

“Please! Don’t touch them!” she pleaded, suddenly humble now that she understood her position. “I’m wearing—“ She caught herself, but it was too late.

“—daGigglia stockings?” I finished. “Yes, I noticed. It looks like you’re familiar with their side effects, too.” I looked down at her stockinged feet, which were already squirming as her splaying toes stretched the shiny black material. But struggle as she might, she couldn’t manage to move them, or even cover one exposed sole with another.

“Please!” she cried, becoming ever more aware of her helpless feet. “I—I’ll give you money! Lots of it!”

I have to admit, part of me was tempted; paying the bills around the office is becoming no easy feat. But all the cash in the world isn’t worth anything when you’re six feet under, and that’s where I was going to be unless I found out where that hit came from.

“Sorry, doll,” I said. “I set the conditions here. Now let me show you how this is going to work.” And with that, I ran my sharp fingernails across the bottoms of her smooth, nylon-sheathed feet.

“BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MERCEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!” screamed Violetta from the table. Her outstretched arms grasped desperately towards her fuck-me pumps like a lifeline, which sat tantalizingly on the ground only a meter from her writhing fingertips. The entire massage table shook, but the bondage held firm and her body was completely immobile.

And that was definitely a good thing, because her upturned nylon-covered soles were off-the-charts ticklish. Her feet were so soft and sensitive, giving this broad a foot massage must have been like defusing a ticking bomb. But of course, I wasn’t here to massage her; I was here to tickle her within an inch of her life. My nails slid effortlessly across the silky-smooth material of her stockings, which amplified the tickling effect on her helpless feet. They scrunched and squirmed as every muscle in those shapely feet went wild, but still they didn’t move an inch.

“I have to say, babe, it seems like a very bad idea for you to have gotten into a pair of daGigglias,” I said, illustrating my point by scribbling my fingernails across several of the more devastating spots on her insteps. “Of course, even without them I doubt these feet would have stood much of a chance.”

“WHOOOHOOHOOHOOHOO AAAHAHAHARRE YOOHOOHOOHOOHOO?!?!?!” screamed Violetta desperately. Only natural that she would want to know, but I was the one asking questions around here.

“I’m the woman whose fingernails are tickling your nylon-covered feet right now,” I answered judiciously. “And they’re going to keep tickling until you give me exactly what I need.”

“PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!!! I’LL DOOHOOHOOHOO ANYTHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNG!!!” she begged. She was already crying with laughter, as streams of tears fell through the hole in the massage table like a miniature rainstorm. I could see her still looking at her lost pumps, mocking her just out of reach.

“Then start talking, dollface,” I said, tickling those delicate feet with a fury. “Two nights ago, a large amount of money was laundered through this spa: money that was used to pay for an attempt on my life. Tell me who did it, or die laughing right here on this table.”

And what she said next hit me like a ton of bricks. It was something I should have seen from the beginning: the moment she said it, all the pieces of the puzzle came into place. The lies and the misdirection could only point in one direction, and I knew where that was now. I knew what was happening, and most importantly, I knew where I was going next.

I waited silently in the darkness. Gripped in my hand and pointed in front of me was my piece: my only friend, its cold steel calmingly familiar beneath my fingers. I couldn’t see it in the darkness, but I knew it was there, awaiting our visitor. Beneath me, my plush velvet chair infused with the heat of my body, burning with the certainty of justice. There was nothing to do but wait, listening quietly to the sound of my own breath over the ticking of the nearby clock. Time passed silently, but my arm never wavered, and neither did my determination.

And then I heard them: footsteps. Slow, methodical, they came ever closer without fear. They walked up the steps to the door, and I heard a key turn in the lock. It was time.

A moment later, she entered and reflexively turned on the light switch, flooding the room with light. There were all the things she would have expected to see in her own home: the expensive paintings on the walls, the imported furniture, the vases and figurines that clustered around the room as gaudy trophies of unearned wealth. But what she didn’t expect to see was me, sitting in her chair in her living room, with a cigarette in my mouth and a pistol in my hand pointed directly at her as she walked in the door.

And I had to give her credit: she didn’t scream. This probably wasn’t the first time she’d seen a piece up close, but she still wasn’t accustomed to having them trained on her. She stopped in her tracks, the key falling from her nerveless hand, and her face blanched as though she was staring at a ghost. Pure terror flooded over her as the enormity of what seeing me here meant. Good. I like to be taken seriously.

But still, she didn’t say anything. She didn’t have to: we both knew why I was here. So I decided to make the first move.

“Francesca daGigglia,” I said, addressing her. “The woman whose tickling nylons nearly brought down the mob.”

“What—what are you doing here?” Francesca asked, her brain working as fast as it could for an escape plan as her eyes darted around the room like a caged animal. And she was caged, all right: caught by the snare of her own failed plans and aspirations. Her hands twitched for the feel of a weapon around her fingers, so she could leap at me with the instinct of a cornered beast, but her eyes kept coming back to the barrel of my revolver pointed directly at her. And unlike hers, my hands didn’t tremble one bit.

“You did some sloppy work, Francesca,” I said, staring at her unblinkingly as my six-chambered associate kept her attention. “Your fingerprints were all over this. You should have known that I’d find out the money for my hit came from Violetta’s spa. But you didn’t even try to hide your name, did you? Violetta knew whose money that was that she was laundering. Did you think she wouldn’t sing? Or that I wouldn’t think to ask?”

“I can explain!” she cried. But I shook my head. She didn’t have to.

“You were in some serious trouble, weren’t you?” I ventured. “Donna Gambina took a liking to your new line of stockings, and they instantly became a fashion phenomenon. The zed was rolling in, and you were on your way to the top. Trouble was, the Donna found out too late those stockings made her insanely ticklish. So what happened? Did she burst out laughing in front of the Yakuza bosses? Or did news just reach them that the Donna of New Angeles was weak and ticklish, and rife for a takeover?

“The Donna doesn’t like being underestimated, and she isn’t the kind of woman who likes to be made a fool out of. Your stockings did that to her, Francesca. You knew she’d come looking for you to make an example of you for failing her. So you went underground. But that wouldn’t stop her for long. She’d find you eventually, unless you found a rube to do your dirty work for you. Am I right so far?”

“P—please!” she begged, nearly terrified. “I’m sorry! I didn’t have a choice!”

“So you found someone to do the deed for you,” I continued. “You put a hit out on me, laundering the money through the spa, and then on to Jackie so the hitwoman would think it was an order from the Donna. You probably made sure the dame was an amateur with ticklish feet, and had a thing for those stockings of yours, so she’d spill the beans when I got the upper hand on her. She’d drop Jackie’s name, and I’d connect her to Donna Gambina. So you’d be sitting pretty with an alibi halfway across the city while I put the Donna six feet under.”

“You don’t know what she’s like!” pleaded Francesca. “She would have killed me!”

“And better me than you?” I growled.

Francesca said nothing. She only swallowed hard.

“Not much left to say, is there?” I asked with a snarl. “Well, I’ve got one more thing. I’ve been jumping through your hoops all day. I’ve put my neck on the line facing your associates and slogged through all the lies and misdirection you threw my way to get to the truth. I’ve had about all I can take, sister, and I’m not gonna let you forget it.”

“What—what do you want?” she asked, eyeing my barrel with rising trepidation.

I cocked my pistol to get her attention, and gestured over to the side of the room. “That sofa. Lie down on it. Right now.”

The fact that she did so without hesitation showed that I had her attention, all right. “What are you going to--?”

But before she could even finish her sentence I had whisked over to her, tying her body to the sofa with the silken cords that I had cut from her curtains before she arrived. Before she knew what was happening, Francesca daGigglia was tied and bound: midsection and ankles roped to the sofa, and her wrists tied behind her head. I’d had practice at quick immobilizations, but there was more than just skill involved here: it was personal.

“No! No, you can’t!” she cried, divining my intentions immediately. Clever girl.

But I could, and it was time she found out. And with that, I lay my pistol down on the end table and with both hands removed her stiletto heels.

And there they were: the bare feet of Francesca daGigglia, sheathed in her very own stockings. Beneath the black shimmering fabric that amplified ticklishness so extraordinarily, I could see the soles of her feet began to flush, forming a bright pink backdrop behind the black translucent screen. The high arches ran down to smooth insteps, culminating in unbelievably long and dexterous toes that, in their terror, seemed to stretch out every which way with a mobility most people only had in their fingers. I was transfixed for a moment as I admired them: they were absolutely perfect.

But I wasn’t here to look: I was here to teach this dame a lesson that she’d never forget. I slowly raised my fingernails into view, giving her a good, terror-inducing look at the tools she’d be contending against. And when I saw the fear in her eyes I knew she could tell how devastating they would be. I let her tremble for a moment, and then with a smile I planted both index fingers in the center of both her feet.

It had been a night of ticklish tootsies, all right. I’d had women laughing for mercy all evening as I taught their sensitive soles a lesson: from one place to another, I’d heard the same sweet music of victory. But the moment I made contact, I knew without a doubt: these were by far the most ticklish feet I had found tonight, and maybe in as long as I could remember. There was absolutely no comparison: the unbroken howl of hysteria that issued from her lips at the first instant of touch wasn’t just the sound of a woman who was plain sensitive. It was the sound of a woman who was impossibly, hopelessly, unendurably ticklish. It was no wonder that she didn’t know her stockings increased sensitivity: her feet were already so tender that she had never known anything but agony when they were touched.

“AAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” The screams of laughter echoed throughout the room as my fingers slid up and down the smooth nylon surfaces, encountering no resistance: neither physical nor mental. She was in a state of pure surrender, my long fingernails tracing patterns across her soles that left her drowning in ticklish insanity. I traced quick circles and slow figure-eights, subjected her to rapid flicks of the fingers and drew long, methodical lines across every inch of her soles. The soft, pliant flesh gave in with every touch as I found new ways to torment my victim.

“This is what justice feels like, sweetheart,” I said, caressing Francesca’s smooth stockinged feet and feeling the heat radiating from them. “You wanted me dead? Well, let’s see how you like being tickled to death.”

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” I couldn’t even tell if Francesca could hear me: her wild, tear-stained eyed conveyed no understanding at all, only madness. I was fast learning her weak spots: there was one just underneath the balls of her feet that made her long, luxurious toes splay in ten different directions when touched, stretching the fabric of her stockings to the limit. I would touch her there, and when the undersides of her toes exposed themselves, I would move in for the kill with my other hand and tickle them senseless. The high-pitched shrieks she emitted when her toes were tickled almost shattered the windows, but they were music to my ears.

“Koochie koochie koo,” I taunted, bringing those tootsies of hers to a new level of ticklish hell. “Are you wondering what I want? Are you struggling to beg me to cut some kind of deal? Well hear this, sister: this is exactly what I want. I want to sit back and tickle your feet in punishment for everything you’ve inflicted on me. I don’t want anything else from you: I want you to know what it feels like to be entirely at someone else’s mercy. I want to watch you laugh.”

And the laughter coming forth from Francesca was barely human at this point: her poor little feet were glowing bright red beneath her stockings as they endured my relentless tickle attack, the touch of my sharp fingernails more torturous than anything in her worst nightmares. She howled like a wild beast, tears streaming down her cheeks to underscore her helplessness. Her crazed, widened eyes were a window to her soul: I could almost feel the madness she must be enduring, trapped inside the inescapable cell of her own ticklish body. Time lost all meaning for her as my nails raked across her tender feet, her own stockings providing the medium for her ticklish demise.

And I enjoyed every minute of it. Her soles were softer than the finest velvet, and even without her stockings they would have been smoother than silk. The touch alone was intoxicating, and they gave off a sweet, heady musk as her temperature rose with the tickling. But the crowning glory was her helpless laughter: not a sliver of resistance or restraint in it, but pure surrender to the twin poles of agony and passion. Just listening to it, I never wanted it to end.

And so it went on and on: I found a hundred ways to prolong her torture, switching from one spot to another to keep her from passing out, taking her from raucous laughter to silent laughter, and then back again. Even I have no idea how long it lasted, and the minutes and perhaps even hours slipped away. But at last, it was me who could stand the restraint no longer. I couldn’t hold back, and with a gasp of desire I let fly with all ten of my fingernails at once across the entirety of her ticklish feet.

The seconds that followed seemed like an eternity. With one long final scream that drained her breath, Francesca threw back her head and completely abandoned herself to the laughter. A shockwave of climax went through her body that I swear I could see, as every one of her muscles convulsed in orgasmic torture. Her entire body lifted off the sofa, as though the sheer force of my tickling caused her to take flight. And as her scream reached its crescendo, piercing the air, her body shook and time came to a stop for only an instant. And then, she fell back down to the sofa: unconscious and more exhausted than she had ever been in her life.

I stood there alone in the room, looking over her body in the deafening silence. And I tell you, I had never wanted a cigarette more in my life than I did just then.

It’s funny how things tend to come full circle. That night found me sitting alone again in my office, both me and it a little worse for wear, with my feet on the desk taking stock of what I’d been through. I’d stared down the barrel of a gun, been lied to, led astray, but through it all I was still alive and kicking. I knew none of the broads I’d crossed that night would be coming after me any time soon: I had the papers proving their plot to ice me, and Donna Gambina wouldn’t take it too kindly if she knew anyone was out there calling hits in her name. So I guess I was as safe as you can ever get in this business.

So what did I get out of all this? Peace of mind. A few more dirty secrets to add to a repertoire that was already too full for my liking. And I guess you could say I came out of it that much sharper for next time.

Well, that and two bits will buy you a cup of coffee.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back