• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Space Station Mecha. M/ff

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
One week ago a crew of three young astronauts, all in their early twenties, were sent from the Elk City launch station to the brand new space station orbiting the moon. The large white and highly sophisticate station was a piece of American joy, not only because of it's top of the line technology but also because it only took three people to operate. The three chosen were Elk Cities finest piolets and space enginers, Roy Henderson, Tessa Mc Millan and Marie Maney.

Roy was to captain the ship, standing 6'ft with extremely short black hair and toned muscles from years of training. Tessa was the engineer who would basically fix anything that went wrong she stood 5'7 with long blonde hair and breasts that told everyone she didn't just get the job from being clever. Marie was the scientist with tanned skin, long dark hair and a figure to shout 'I used the same trick as Tessa' whether she actually did or not. Everyone who knew about the trip and the few months they would be spending in space thought Roy was a very lucky guy, and often joked about the weightlessness being an advantage for 'certain situations'.

A week into arriving at the space station Mecha the crew of three were pretty much settled in. Roy had remembered everything from simulations, Tessa was keeping a good watch on everything including the only minor hic up with a problem in the cleaning room and Marie was content with her new weightless lab.

"Whats the problem?" Roy said curious as he notice Tessa starring up into the hatch where the 'cleaning room' was. "Something broke?"

"Not sure." Tessa replied slighty complexed. "Its something at the top, the room is like a tube you see, where we're supposed to put our clothes, but I can't go up there and check it because it senses inorganic matter and will start to clean my clothes with me in them."

"So...take your clothes off." Roy said with a cheeky smile. "Your the only one who knows how to fix it, and besides if we have to live together for four months in these small spaces nudity shouldn't be a problem."

"But we can't all float around naked." Marie said as she floated into the room towards her two fellow crew members. "All of NASA will see us anyway, theres cameras all over the ship."

"So I can't go up and fix it?" Tessa said slightly relieved but still wanting to fix the niggling problem.

"Well theoretically we could wait until we're behind the moon, the signal to earth will cut out and you should be fine to get as naked as you please, without half the world seeing your birthday suit." Marie informed Roy and Tessa as she looked as a small computer screen. "According to this we should be behind the moon in roughly two days."

The two days went by smoothly and the crew went about their various jobs. Marie continued her research, Roy kept in touch with the NASA base at Elk City and Tessa continued her routine checks on the stations mechanics. When the Space Station Mecha did eventually travel to the dark side of the moon, all three crew members arrived at the small man hole sized hatch that led in to the tiny room which was meant for cleaning clothes, eating utensils and other such objects.

"Don't look too hard Captain, you'll strain your eyes." Tessa said cheekily to Roy and she squirmed out of her tight white pants and slipped of her little white socks.

"You simply can-not expect a beuatiful blonde to get undressed in front of a red blooded male and expect him to not stare." Roy said in return keeping his focus firmly on Tessa's large milky breasts as the weightlessly bobbed out of the thin top as she let it float aside.

"You all set?" Marie said keeping her attention to Tessa's face. "We have manual control of the room down here, so if does think your a object to be cleaned then we can turn it off quick, just give us a yell, we should be able to hear you if anything goes wrong."

"I should be o.k." Said the naked beuaty as she floated up into the hatch. "Theres no need to shut the hatch, so I can climb out."

Roy watched with particular interest as Tessa pushed futher and futher up the ten foot long tube. On all sides of the tube were hundreds of little mechanical arms which, when clothing or other objects was sensed, would reach out and scrub or vibrate the dirt out with either tiny little brushes or little vibrating rubber balls, about the size of a finger tip which were used to vibrate the dirt out. One the cleaning process was complete all the dirt would be sucked into little holes at the top of the tube and moved to the giant trash container.

"Wanna have some fun?" Roy whispered, not moving his gaze from Tessa's floating naked body.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Marie whispered in reply as she looked at Roy then back to the manual controls.

"I'll shut the hatch, you flick the switch." Roy whispered with a huge grin as he jumped upwards toward the hatch.

"Hey!" Tessa said as she turned to see the hatch close down the bottom of the tube while she was fiddling with a small panel at the top. "Guys? I think the hatch shut."

"Pretend you don't hear a thing." Marie said wickedly as she flicked the switch for 'light wash'.

"EEEEE I think its coming on!" Roy and Marie heard Tessa squeal from within the tube as the arms began to reach out and touch her vunerable skin. "HEEELP! MARIEEEHEHHE ITS TICKLING MEHEHEHEE"

"Its tickling her!" Roy said slightly surprised. "Ha ha, we could make her our little slave!"

"Bravo! 'Tessa, if you don't clean the showers we'll stick you back in the cleaning room' this is excellent!" Marie agreed at the wonderful new prospect.

Inside the tube Tessa was screaming with ticklish laughter for help and the tiny balls and brushes vibrated over every inch of her naked weightless body. No matter which way Tessa tried to move a little tickling poking vibrating scrubbing tool was there to attack her sensitive body. Her toes and soles were scrubbed with small wet spunges, her tummy was quickly and randomly proded over and over, her smooth underarms were infiltrated and stroked, even Tessa's large breasts and silky shaven mound were worked over along with her cute tight butt cheeks sending her into a complete world of nothing but tickling.

As Roy and Marie listened to their unfortunate victim in the dark world of tickling they began to imagine what was happening and how long to leave her for.

"She must be really ticklish." Marie mentioned quietly. "The way she's screaming up there, I couldn't take that. How long should we leave her for?"

"Your ticklish?" Roy asked with an evil grin while wiggling his fingers in Marie's direction. "I know you are..."

"Don't you dare!" Marie ordered moving away from the approchin Roy. "Get away...hey! Don't you EEEE! HEe Get awaEEEHEHE"

Marie giggled against her will as Roy's hand shot up the shirt of her tight space suit and wiggled around her tummy and ticklish sides. As Roy tickled futher up Marie's torso her tight shirt began to lift and even though she hated being tickled, the handsom astronauts touch was quickly arrousing her senses. With Tessa's sqeuals and helpless laughter coming from above Roy pulled Marie's shirt up over her head, trapping her arms above her in the air, Roy was free to tickle away at Marie's beuatiful torso and tan lined breasts.

"NOROHOHYYHAHAHAASTHAHAP" Marie tried to beg as she couldn't see where her ticklers hands were going to dance upon next. "HAHAHSTOP!ROHEHEHEHY!"

Marie's beuatiful toned bare upper body wiggled about madly to the tickling sensations, completley forgetting about Tessa's little predicament above them. Marie couln't seem to move from the one posistion as Roy held her in place with his tickling hands and watched gleefully as her nipples grew hard.

"Is it cold in here?" Roy said knowing full well the reason of Marie's errected nipples. "Or do you really like being tickled that much?"

Suddenly Marie felt a long wet squirming something on her left nipple, which could only be Roy's tounge. Marie's laughter hightened with pleasure as her nipple was tantilised and her sides were rigorously tickled without relent. As Marie fought to enjoy her arrousing ticklishness up in the tube Tessa was experiencing pure ticklish torment as she could no longer form anything but hysterical laughter.

Marie wasn't the only one trying not to enjoy the ride as the tiny brushes and vibrating balls cleaned hard at Tessa's sensitive wettining mound. With her nipples on end all Tessa could do was laugh insanely at the unstoppable ticklish feelings all over her body. Along with the moisture almost pumping from Tessa's loins tears of ticklish hysterics streamed down her face, which oddly was the one part of her body the little arms avoided tickling, not that she took any notice in her current torture.

Marie couldn't believe her own situation, but most of all couldn't believe how foward Roy was being as he licked unstoppabley at her errect nipples. Although it was one of the last situations Marie ever expected to be in while in space, apart from the unstandable tickling, Marie wasn't complaining as the hunky piolet licked her sensitive pink nipples.

"HAhahahhee..ROY!..AH AH" Marie yelled passionatley as the tickling stopped and Roy licked his way down into her little space pants. "ROY GOD! OH OH PLEASE! OH"

As Roy licked away inside her he made quick work of stripping her boots and pants, he then quickly worked his way back up her body and tore the shirt from over her head. Maries mouth was wide with passion as Roy sucked hard on her nipple, suddenly the hatch them opened and Marie felt herself hoisted upward.

"ROY! NO! ROY! PLEASE STOP!" Marie screamed in fear as she was pushed into the hatch with her tormented partner. "ROOYYYHEHEHEHHAHAHAPLEEHAHAHA"

Marie could do nothing but scream and laugh as thehatch shut below the two screaming women and Roy sat back in his captains chair happy at his wicked achievement. It was going to be a week before the space station reached the light side of the moon again, and Roy knew he had a whole week to keep the girls in the cleaning room until they agreed to do his bidding.

The End.

Good gravy, I was 18 when I wrote this and I had honestly forgotten all about it. Thanks for the blast from the past, Pedigree! :D

I sincerely hope my spelling has improved somewhat since 2003, holy heck. Not much else has changed though, my stories today are usually a bit longer but more often than not there's some poor busty girl getting the beejeezus tickled out of her. I like the concept a lot, might be worth revisiting like I did with the Tickle Tutor relaunch. Time will tell!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back