• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

can you be "born" into a situation where its easier/harder to have experiences?

WildLaughter

can you be "born" into a situation where its easier/harder to have experiences?

Do you think some people are simply luckier than others when it comes to tickling? The effort a person can put into this has little to no impact on if anything happens, and this just isn't meant for some?

Do you think factors such as where you live, how wealthy you are, and perhaps health all make a huge difference?

I was recently talking to a very well known person in the community who feels this way. Needless to say they were "born" into a better situation than myself - and others - it seems.

I am extremely new to this, but health could have a direct impact on it. For those with neurological deficits it would hamper the experience.

I also believe for some like me we mentally block the tickle sensations and with the right partner can allow ourselves to be vulnerable enough to experience it. I know I have ticklish areas but have built walls against them and just recently have started to tear them down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think some people are simply luckier than others when it comes to tickling? The effort a person can put into this has little to no impact on if anything happens, and this just isn't meant for some?

Do you think factors such as where you live, how wealthy you are, and perhaps health all make a huge difference?

I was recently talking to a very well known person in the community who feels this way. Needless to say they were "born" into a better situation than myself - and others - it seems.

Nope. The circumstances of birth don't really matter; anyone can overcome anything if they are willing to work towards their goal of touching someone and giggling.

Nope. I think that *to a degree* you can create your own reality. It takes some risk and some work and some initiative and some imagination. But it's possible. I have found several willing and enthusiastic partners without the TMF personals page. Thinking that your fate is written in the stars is akin to rolling over and conceding defeat.

Nah. It comes down to this: the area you are born in can hamper your ability to meet someone online who also has a tickle fetish. If you are looking for a woman, the chances go down even more. However, if you change your mindset and meet a woman in your own city (who has no tickle fetish), there is a huge chance she will accept it and even like it if she likes you. So it all comes down to meeting women in your locale (which should be quite easy, they account for half the population in real life pretty much wherever you are) some will like you and then the tickles can begin. Simple really. It's worked wonders for me for years. If she likes you, she will accept all of you. If she doesn't then it is a great indicator that she doesn't really care so you can move on to the next.

If you are looking to meet a man, then you are in the right place. They are everywhere on the TMF, some will no doubt live near you.

I keep telling people if your out going, kind and a generally intelligent person you can tickle alot. I have countless tickle experiences with women that most people fantasize about. I don't say this to brag, i say this to encourage to let you know it's possible if your a generally good person whocares about people.

However, if you change your mindset and meet a woman in your own city (who has no tickle fetish), there is a huge chance she will accept it and even like it if she likes you.

This here....and I will speak from first hand experience. All of my foot tickle fetish action as the ler I am came this way. I've NEVER in my life met or been involved with a gal into the tickling fetish. It was a matter of them just being open minded sexually, and the biggest part was liking ME enough to let me dive into it. Jasonforde couldn't have said it better.

Some of the most ticklish women I've ever been with and tickled were total vanillas when I met them, but embraced tickling because the were into me and knew that was what I liked to do, so they let me tickle them! Of course you have to be sure to make them happy if they make you happy. It's a two way street! Anyone ever heard the old saying "you make your own luck"? I believe it's a true statement! I don't believe it has much to do with your upbringing or where you live.

Yes, definitely.

Where you live: Some people live in very sexually repressed areas. Obviously the countries where sexual repression takes place are the most obvious, such as the middle east, but also other cultures where sexual topics are still a sort of taboo. Also living in places like the bible-belt can make things difficult in finding a willing partner for such activities, though not impossible.

As for wealth, well, let's face the cold hard fact that money makes the world go round. The rich have infinitely more chances at anything, pretty much, including being able to hire prostitutes, Dommes, and the like. That's not to say that you can't have fun if you're not rich, just pointing out the fact that wealthy people have more options, generally speaking.

and Health, well you don't have to be an Adonis or Aphrodite incarnate to attract somebody or get them into tickling, but it's good to take care of your body, and it says something to other people when you do. That being said, you should try and maintain a healthy body for yourself, and not anybody else. The rewards for doing so are much better then not. Asside from being more attractive to the opposite sex, you'll feel better about yourself, likely live longer, and be happier about your body.

That being said, I don't believe that people are destined to not enjoy tickling for some reason. As others have said, just try and find somebody you like, and if they feel the same way, casually introduce them to tickling. Let them know that it's part of who you are, and it's something you enjoy. So long as you aren't ham-fisted about it, they will likely accept it as part of who you are. They might not develop the kink themselves, but they are more likely to be willing to engage in it if you bring it to them in a respectful manner.

As for wealth, well, let's face the cold hard fact that money makes the world go round. The rich have infinitely more chances at anything, pretty much, including being able to hire prostitutes, Dommes, and the like. That's not to say that you can't have fun if you're not rich, just pointing out the fact that wealthy people have more options, generally speaking.

For me, about 90% of the time I've tried to make something happen and couldn't money was the reason why.

I keep telling people if your out going, kind and a generally intelligent person you can tickle alot. I have countless tickle experiences with women that most people fantasize about. I don't say this to brag, i say this to encourage to let you know it's possible if your a generally good person whocares about people.
But there's variances. Variances I've pointed out that get kicked back with "like all you need is confidence and everything will be gravy mate". For instance, I'm generally not an intelligent person, what I am is a man of moderate intelligence with a high aptitude for learning about rather niche topics of discussion. Because of this, I ask questions all the time here. Then people call me an idiot for not figuring it out ;). As far as outgoing. ....what else is there other than movies/pubs? There's only so much of either one I can pull off. Also, sure, there's women out there on the Webz that wanna talk. ...if you generally like prodding people for attention (making a fool out of myself for them at my age? Better things to spend time on.) People are much more down with things people are into that emphasize their physical beauty rather than exposing their neurological sensitivity. There's another area of discussion. How about areas of varying climate? If it's frequently cold (or better yet varying between hot and cold) that's something that affects your likelihood of giving those much appreciated foot massages.

Where you're born will affect where you grow up, what morals you're instilled with will create "nice", and what you do with those two things you're born with will teach you a lot about your opportunities to get some action. It's nothing that you can't learn about tho. I've seen pretty scrubby looking guys get plenty of tail tho so can't say money means too much. But health. ....well, let's say a gut doesn't really help the round parts stand out, which is kinda what makes people give the goo-goo eyes to begin with.

Sorry, "nice" and "outgoing" really mean dick in the face of reality, sometimes it's sheer luck!

But there's variances. Variances I've pointed out that get kicked back with "like all you need is confidence and everything will be gravy mate". For instance, I'm generally not an intelligent person, what I am is a man of moderate intelligence with a high aptitude for learning about rather niche topics of discussion. Because of this, I ask questions all the time here. Then people call me an idiot for not figuring it out ;).

Sorry, "nice" and "outgoing" really mean dick in the face of reality, sometimes it's sheer luck!

Completely agree. I know for a fact, and probably most people, that being nice and considerate to others gets you very little in life when it comes to tickling stuff or no tickling stuff. Of course there are many other factors. I do believe luck plays a part in some form or another.

The main thing I find so frustrating when trying to ask for advice here on the TMF is everyone seems to say the exact same things, assuming the situation is the same for everyone, or everyone falls into some general category when it comes to tickling. What easy for them is not necessarily easy for others.

Completely agree. I know for a fact, and probably most people, that being nice and considerate to others gets you very little in life when it comes to tickling stuff or no tickling stuff. Of course there are many other factors. I do believe luck plays a part in some form or another.

The main thing I find so frustrating when trying to ask for advice here on the TMF is everyone seems to say the exact same things, assuming the situation is the same for everyone, or everyone falls into some general category when it comes to tickling. What easy for them is not necessarily easy for others.

They say a lot of the same things because it's worked for a lot of people. What do you feel is easy for them that isn't easy for others?

Let's get rudimentary with this:

What do you think is the difference between happy and sad people?

Not directly but happy people don't get as pissed off with fixing the problem as sad people do :D

I don't believe in that simplistic distinction, but what do you think is the difference between Happy and Sad people?

I don't believe in that simplistic distinction, but what do you think is the difference between Happy and Sad people?

Happy people know exactly what makes them happy, they have core values in a specific order that make up their lives and when something isn't working they get to the source and fix it. They're contained.

Unhappy people have a lot of ideas of what would make them happy but identify the problems in situations they're presented rather than the solutions. Then a lot of them get bored and focus on pissing others off for short term entertainment. Of course that's just my observation.

Are we talking about in terms of in their life, or when it comes to tickling?

Happy people know exactly what makes them happy, they have core values in a specific order that make up their lives and when something isn't working they get to the source and fix it. They're contained.

Unhappy people have a lot of ideas of what would make them happy but identify the problems in situations they're presented rather than the solutions. Then a lot of them get bored and focus on pissing others off for short term entertainment. Of course that's just my observation.

If we're talking about you as the hypothetical unhappy person (speaking for all unhappy people-I didn't know y'all had a leader), how do you presume to know what happy people are thinking?

Well, the hypothetical "unhappy" person isn't me; it's an observation of people I've tried to "get with", combined with some actual people I know well. But if I take what I think I know about happy people, and I take what I'm personally doing to make myself happy (which is keeping a "life priority" list; relationships are at the bottom), then I'd say that happiness is a discipline of sorts.

I feel it's a matter of timing and luck. Being in the right place at the right time, and also being open to trying something new.

It was hit and miss with me for years seeking women who could go into the deeper side of things with tickling, bondage and torture. They simply don't exist, well not here on this board or at NEST either. Munches were a waste. I finally gave up trying. Then an opportunity came up to attend a famous Tops theme party. I was hesitant because I had to wear a costume for the theme and be a character which I had never done. But my friend got me an invitation and talked me into attending it, having gone before himself. The theme event was indescribably fantastic and unlike anything that anyone in this community hosts. Mainly too because I didn't have to be 'me'. I was a character and 'he' got away with more than I. And it had nothing to do with age, money or location. Even mix of men and women, most knew each other so I felt out of place but the host was super and made me feel great- then he placed me in a scene with this gorgeous girl. After the scene he took time to officially introduce me to girl he thought I'd hit bit off with. He knew her well and what she was seeking. So out of the blue it was a match made in heaven. We're still together and all because I was open to it happening and trying something out of my realm a bit.

I think, just like in all things... you have to create the situation. You can also substitute the word chance for luck.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...eal-tickling-experience&p=4140743#post4140743

You live in New Jersey... not Mars.

Wealth? Are you able to do ANYTHING to improve your situation? Or do you even have a job? How old are you again?

Once again... it's not a wealth, health, or where you live issue. How is it most men around here can set up a paid session with Pro Dommes... and you can't? Last time you wrote me you said women weren't returning your messages. Or woulden't fully answer your questions. But... I myself got a huge dose of your personality. Depressed and angry. Unwilling to fix ANYTHING to improve your chances or self esteem. You have a reason for EVERYTHING.

You don't want to answer any of these publicly. (Cause you're not sending them to me privately ever again.) Fine. But... quit asking for more ways to set yourself up to be depressed.

****Edited heavily because I think Chicago and SensualSwitch10 said what needs to be said far better. :)

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back