• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

50 Shades of Ticklish M/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
=-97645o
1+Tobias Wicketson was a vice president of Wicketson Constructions. He had wealth, success, but still felt that something was missing in his life. He had friends, both male and female and went to many parties. The women he dated were beguiling and intelligent. But none of these women were interested in a long time relationship.
He had a strong need to be in control; so much so,, both in his work and in his relationship with women. He was raised by his mother who was a formidable woman who placed high standards on him.
Tobias had to be in control so much so that he became a dominant with special desires. The women that he played with had to be Ticklish, very very Ticklish. His interest in tickling started at a young age and with his mother. His mother was a strict, cold woman. Cold and hard with her relationships both personal and work related. When she married, she chose a man with wealth. It was a loveless marriage, but she did produce her son, Tobias. She had one secret that she guarded. She was extremely ticklish. She only shared this with two people - a trusted friend who tickled her regularly and her son, Tobias, whom she allowed to watch her being tickled.
While watching his mother's slender body tied and being tickled and laughing hysterically, he felt stirrings in the pit of his stomach which soon gave way to giggling and shifting uncomfortably in his chair. On his 22 birthday, he still had those same stirrings as when he was a child.Only this time when he was watching his mother being tickled, he began giggling out loud and holding his sides as if he was being tickled. When his mother noticed how Tobias was giggling , she whispered to her tickler. She called Tobias over to a pillory and told to him that it was time to see if he was ticklish. He nodded and removed his shirt as instructed. He was put in the pillory, his head and arms locked in place. Without warning, his mother began tickling his ribs. Shivers shot through his body as his mother's fingers poked and prodded his ribs. Tobias began giggling and wriggling to get away from his mother's fingers. "Stop STOP!! It tickles too much!! Please PLEHEHEHESE STOP!! MOTHER! STOP!" His mother smiled as she tickled his belly button and belly sending him into hysterical laughter. Satisfied with her discovery, she stopped and whispered in his ear "Son You have surpassed me in ticklishness! "then had him removed from the pillory. Once he recovered, and his giggling stopped. He asked his mother if he could tickle her.
Delighted that her son was both ticklish and desiring to be a tickler, she consented. She did limit him to her feet, bare back , and her belly as anything more would not be proper for him .
He began with playful strokes to her belly sending her into immediate laughter. Then began rib tickling her until she was nearly out of breath. He stopped and released her. She looked up at him, puzzled and asked "Why such rough tickling?" He smiled and said, "You tickled me with such abandon and didn't stop when I pleaded. You, being as ticklish as you are, should have stopped. You knew this was tickle torture and not playful tickling. So I needed to punish you with rough tickling." His mother, heaving and giggling at the same time said nothing, but inwardly knew what she had created in that instantiate of wild tickling. From then on, Tobias walked out and never looked back.
While he was running in he park, he wasn't watching where he was running and knocked down Valentina Trust. "Why don't you watch where you are running!" An angry Valentina complained. She was sprawled on the ground. Tobias looked at her momentarily. "I am sorry.. My mind was elsewhere. Let me help you up." He slid his hands around her sides and slid his hands up towards her armpits to pull her up. Valentina giggled and twisted away from him Tobias smiled. "Quite Ticklish aren't you!" He said.
"You have to no idea!. I can't bear to be touched. Even with clothes on I can still feel it! Valentina stood up and brushed herself off. Tobias scanned her to make sure she was unharmed by their collision. " Are you OK?" Tobias asked. His concern was sincere.
Valentina blushed as she looked at Tobias. She had to admit that he was handsome. More handsome that the men she was used to dating. His charm was refreshing. She smiled at him and nodded. "Sure. I'm OK. Just a bit rattled from falling. " Let me take you to lunch to make up for knocking you down." He said. Valentina smiled as she replied "Yes. I would enjoy that very much. By the way, I'm Valentina. Valentina Trust. " Tobias smiled back. "I'm Tobias Wicketson. I own Wicketson Construction. There's a little bistro not far from here. Shall we?" Valentina nodded as they walked to the bistro. As they walked the chatted casually.
After they were seated Tobias took Valentina's arm and gently ran his fingertips along her inner arm. Shivers ran up Valentina's spine as she felt Tobias's gentle stroking. As he kept gently stroking her, she could feel giggling bubbling in her belly. Overcome, she began giggling. Smiling, Tobias stopped. Valentina blushed a deep crimson as she stopped giggling. "My but you are hyperticklish aren't you?" Her composure returned. "Oh yes. Ever since childhood. My brothers would hold me down and tickle me. It was pure torture for me. But when guys I am dating encounter my ticklishness, being tickled is more pleasurable for me." Tobias smiled. " have a proposition for you. Let me tell you a bit about what I like first.
Valentina picked up her coffee and said. "OK. Tell me your proposition." Tobias took Valentina's hand his and looked into her eyes. In his mind he saw here tied and submitting to him tickling her. "I have this interest. Well actually it's more of a fetish. Something I've been into since I was a boy. Growing up, my mother involved in me in her fetish. She is extremely ticklish and only told a fried of hers and me. Her friend tickled her regularly and I watched. As I watched, I could feel myself feeling her being tickled. It made me shift uneasily in my chair. I was already doing that when I watched cartoons where then characters were being tickled. I would giggle to myself because I could feel the tickling. Eventually , my mother took notice so that on my 22 birthday, she restrained me and tickled me mercilessly. I tickled herm back but with roughly to punish her. I haven't seen her since. Every girl I have dated has always had to ticklish.
When I do find a woman who is willing, I bring her to a private room in my6 house that only I have access to. I have my bondage and tickling playthings in that room. I am inviting you to enter my world and let me tickle you. Then enjoy intimacy together."
Valentina looked at him and thought for awhile. "If I do this with you, there must be ground rules, one being that I must have a safe word. I want the opportunity to tickle you as well." Tobias smiled. He hadn't been tickled in a long time, and this sounded intriguing.
"We have an agreement. I will set everything in motion and pick you up tomorrow." He leaned over the table and gently took Valentina's face in his hands and kissed her lips. "I look forward to sharing this with you tomorrow."
End Part One

50 Shades of Ticklish M/F Part 2 - Valentina's Tickling

Tobias prepared his playroom with leather straps for wrists and ankles attached on a padded board for comfort. He placed a mirror where Valentina could see herself giggling. This was designed to make her feel more ticklish. He carefully placed two baskets. One with feather dusters and one with brushes, small combs designed for foot tickling, and other tickle toys he had collected over the years. To the right of the tickling board was a table with a bottle of sweet smelling oil for massages. He gave the room one more scan and was satisfied.
He drove to a small bistro in a secluded part of town to pick up Valentina. He waited in the car and looked at the building. "There she is. Right on time." he thought to himself. He entered the bistro and walked over to Valentina. She stood to greet him. Before she could say anything, Tobias took her in his arms and kissed her passionately, long and hard. While he kissed her, he ran his fingers down her sides, making her jump. She giggled softly and looked at his eyes. "That was just a small tickle tease." Tobias whispered . "Ready for the best part to come?" Tobias looked at Valentina to see her reaction. She laughed and placed her head on his chest. "Of course I am."
Tobias and Valentina went into his apartment . Tobias dimmed the lights and started to slowly strip Valentina's clothing off. As he was stripping her, he kissed her lips then slid his lips down to her belly, making her giggle. He laid her on the couch before bringing her into his tickle den and took her arms in his hand s and pushed her arms up over her head. Then without warning he began flicking the tip of his tongue in her cleavage, tickling down to her belly button.
Valentina squealed and giggled as the feeling of his warm tongue tickling her. She tried to get away, but his grip was too strong.
"You're so ticklish baby!" he whispered as he let her up and brought her to his Tickle Den.
I tie her face up on an up right padded board. Valentina suddenly felt nervous. No other tickler ever did this with her. Once she was secure, he put blind fold over her eyes. Startled, she asked what the blindfold was for. Tobias only smiled as he put it on her face. He stripped of his clothing and took a feather duster and began to lightly swirl it over Valentina's naked body. As soon as she felt the tough of the feathers, she began giggling. Tobias swirled the feather duster over her most intimate parts and swirled it over and over again. Valentina's giggling got louder and more frenzied, especially when He stopped using the feathers and began tickling her with his fingertips. He worked his fingertips along her hairline and down to her inner thighs. Valentina's body writhed and wriggled with each tickling touch. She could feel a mixture of laughter and arousal. When he was satisfied that with how ticklish she was, he ran his hands up her hips and ribs, then kissed her belly button before be flicked his tongue in and out, tickling her. As he flicked his tongue over her body, he could here where giggles go from loud to hysterical. Valentina could feel her arousal building up. Tobias saw that she was getting aroused and stopped tickling her. She looked at him, her eyes pleading to him to let her come to climax. He smiled at her. "Not yet my love. Not yet!" He felt aroused, but didn't act on it.. not yet.

End Part 2

50 Shades of Ticklish Part 3 Enter Mother! F/F & F/M

Just as he was starting to tickle Valentina again, the door to his den flew open. He turned to see his mother standing in the doorway. "Mother! This is a private room. How did you get in here?" Valentina still had the blindfold on so she didn't see his mother come in. Tobias pulled on his robe and ushered his mother into the hallway. His mother glared at him. "What are you doing?" she demanded to know. Tobias, crimson with embarrassment looked them only woman he really feared. "I am satisfying my fetish. The fetish you awakened in me all those years ago."
His mother looked at her son, his head hanging down. He knew what was going to happen next. His mother looked at Valentina, bound and blindfolded on the table. She was silent now, waiting for Tobias to continue tickling her.
Tobias's mother looked Valentina laying naked and exposed on the table, Then she looked at her son. "Look at me Tobias! You and the woman. Both of you must be punished! She grabbed Tobias and pushed him back into his tickling den. She put cuffs on his wrists and pulled him up so that his body was stretched out. "Mother! Please! Please don't do this! Please!!" he pleaded. But his mother was having none of it. She Looked at Tobias. "I will not have you corrupting yourself this way! Watch and listen!" Tobias's mother walked over to Valentina and began tickling his ribs firmly. Valentina began giggling and thrashing about. Tobias watched as his mother tickled Valentina. Valentina thrashed and pulled at her bindings, making her body spasmodic . As Tobias watched his mother aggressively tickled Valentina. He heard herm laughter turn into frenzied
t
Giggling bubbled up from the depth of his bowels. He could feel every tickling stroke as his mother continued tickling Valentina. She was shrieking and laughing hysterically by now. Tobias's mother was wet with sweat and feeling aroused as she tickled his son's paramour. Tobias's ticklish nature had taken over and he was giggling. "Mother .. Please stop this! "

Last edited:
Now that would have made for a better movie then him beating her!
Please continue

At least part of this sounds autobiographical to me... Nicely done!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back