• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[4/11/17]* I Hate You *[M/F]*

Good Lord, Darth. Finally got around to this clip and WOW. Probably the most intense tickling video I have seen in a long, long time, if ever. And I've seen a lot. Can't ask for more, gorgeous woman, gorgeous feet, and real tickle torture. As a long time fan and one who still puts Ticklish Graphic Designer in his Top 10 if not Top 5, I'd say you outdid yourself here. Goddamn, great to have you back.

By any chance, did you get any of the hi res close ups of this woman's soles, like in the old days? Cuz they are about as incredible as I have seen in quite some time. Too bad she may never ever do this again!!

Hey Scarlet,

Thanks for the kind kudos on this one. This really is pure sadistic tickle torture at it's finest - I agree!

I sure did get a close up of her soles but I didn't post it here because I have other plans for some of the stills through the website. I can always reach out for a custom request w/her but I am sure it'll be expensive to even try and convince her for a return.

Good Lord, Darth. Finally got around to this clip and WOW. Probably the most intense tickling video I have seen in a long, long time, if ever. And I've seen a lot. Can't ask for more, gorgeous woman, gorgeous feet, and real tickle torture. As a long time fan and one who still puts Ticklish Graphic Designer in his Top 10 if not Top 5, I'd say you outdid yourself here. Goddamn, great to have you back.

By any chance, did you get any of the hi res close ups of this woman's soles, like in the old days? Cuz they are about as incredible as I have seen in quite some time. Too bad she may never ever do this again!!

Finally purchased this clip today. It did not disappoint! One of my favorites this year.

Hey Darth, what about your plans for the close ups of her soles? Will you finally publish them here or on your website? I hope so. Can't wait to see more of her perfect soles :)

By now I can say that this is my favorite Stryker-Video of all time, the definition of awesome! A big thank you for this production!

Hey Scarlet,

Thanks for the kind kudos on this one. This really is pure sadistic tickle torture at it's finest - I agree!

I sure did get a close up of her soles but I didn't post it here because I have other plans for some of the stills through the website. I can always reach out for a custom request w/her but I am sure it'll be expensive to even try and convince her for a return.

Hey Darth, what about your plans for the close ups of her soles? Will you finally publish them here or on your website? I hope so. Can't wait to see more of her perfect soles :)

By now I can say that this is my favorite Stryker-Video of all time, the definition of awesome! A big thank you for this production!

Funny you should ask... :)

Attachments

• ihy-hires2.jpg
    ihy-hires2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back