• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[4/11/17]* I Hate You *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
When Liz was first pitched the idea of being tickled, she admitted she was unbearably ticklish and couldn't stand it. However, she was willing to give it a try even though she hates to be tickled. After a brief interview and slow, suspenseful removal of her heels, Liz begins to tense up at the thought of what's to come. The feather provokes laughter out of her despite her resolve not to give in to it. Liz hates to show her weakness to it. Next, we progress with fingertip tickling which further tickles her and the squirms increase. Once the brush comes out, she totally begins to lose it with a combination of hard laughs, pleas for help and even screams of "i hate you"! Once we begin the upper body tickling, it's apparent Liz's underarms and sides tickled together are too much for her as she thrashes about. With the ties on, we employ the flosser, brush and feathertip - by themselves and together. Then we apply the oil and go all out with the brush. This proves too much for Liz as she laughs uncontrollably and loses her resolve - reduced to tears and completely broken down. The expression on her face says it all! We end with a close up of Liz after the tickling ends along with an interview about her experience.

This clip is pretty unique in that it's so sadistic that it actually brings Liz to tears and despite her pleas of desperation, the tickling doesn't stop. We trully break her! It was so bad that I'm confident you will never see her in a tickle video clip ever again. This is a girl who hates being tickled or showing weakness and in this clip, both occured to the max!

Make no mistake, I voluntarily decided to take some time away from both the forum and the store, but I am back in full effect more determined than ever to make the best tickle video clips possible! With that, I'd love to hear what you guys think of this clip. Enjoy!

STATS

Length: 24 Minutes ( 16 Minutes Feet Only, 10 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Liz Galif
Liz's Height and Shoe Size 5'6, 7.5
Liz's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

I Hate You - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• ihy-hires1.jpg
    ihy-hires1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,647
  • ihy-hrs4-1.jpg
    ihy-hrs4-1.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 2,083
  • ihy-hrs7-1.jpg
    ihy-hrs7-1.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 1,872
  • ihy-hrs10-1.jpg
    ihy-hrs10-1.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 1,272
  • i_hate_you_preview_forum.wmv
    5.1 MB · Views: 1,401
dont just love to break the ones that hate to be tickled is a real turn on sucks that liz might not come back some times they can change there mind hopefully.

WELCOME BACK DARTH!!!!
Glad to see your back, do you by chance have an image you can share of just her feet?

Last edited:
she seems to be really ticklish... was it hard to convince her?

She's beautiful. That first pic where you can really get a good look at her eyes is just, wow.

Welcome back. :)

Nice clip, I love the intensity of it. She is a hotty and has great reactions, I would love to see her hogtied and barefoot tickled or tied facedown (soles up) and mercilessly barefoot tickled with baby oil and hairbrush. :firedevil:firedevil

Yes!!! Welcome back! I just picked this one up! Great stuff!

A little, yeah. She says she knows how ticklish she is and cannot handle it. I was lucky enough to get her to agree to one. It will probably be the only video we ever see of her.

she seems to be really ticklish... was it hard to convince her?

Welcome back Darth!! Looking forward to your new content. This looks like an instant purchase. Wallet, forgive me.

Glad to be back and in full force guys. So glad people like this clip. It's a true rarity to have one come out like this.

How was she afterwards, was she upset or pissed off, or did she forgive you?

How was she afterwards, was she upset or pissed off, or did she forgive you?

During the tickling she was pissed, then upset but as it intensified she was overcome by it and that turned into breaking down. She was so broken by it that she just seemed to be glad it was over with not even enough energy to be mad. She was ok afterwards though, but I doubt she would ever do it again.

Very nice, welcome back Darth! Are there any nylon tickling clips in the works?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back