• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elves vs Vampires Chapter 1 (F/F, MMM/F, M/F)

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
Note: I used the stats of Nina Dobrev as the main character in this story so just imagine the main character looks like her. And yes, it's ironic that the main character is an Elf and her enemies are vampires.

Also a warning: Strong sexual content

“NO! GIVE HIM BACK!”

“THIS WHAT YOU GET! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!”

Erina watched hopelessly as the Vampires took her brother and disappeared into the darkness. She collapse on the floor and started sobbing.

“Mark. *sniff* I’ll get you back, I promise.”

She stands back up and wipes her tears. Where did this all go wrong?

Erina is a 20 year old Elf, long brunette hair, 5 foot 6, 30C, that is able to slightly change her appearance to look more human. She was raised by a single mother who was a former elf. Her mom gave up on being an elf because she disliked their policies and their wars with other mystical creatures living on earth. Her mother is now a full human and has remarried Erina’s stepfather who has an 18 year old son named Mark, a prince charming kind of guy that every girl loves: Handsome and not cocky. They got married when Erina was 8 and Mark was 6. Erina took care of Mark like they were blood siblings and adores him. She enjoys living the human life, but also enjoys using magic as well. She secretly visits Elven territory and volunteers for small mercenary work, which is not uncommon since there are many Elves that live within human society. And this is how she got her brother into trouble.

Erina waits outside of a classroom. The class is over and everyone starts packing up and walking out. She peeks inside.

“Mark!” She yells and runs over to hug him.

“Hey sis, what are you doing here?”

“Thought we can go eat. Let’s get some Jimmy’s.”

“Oh, sorry, can’t. Going to a party.”

“Mark…”

“I’ll be good.”

Erina gives a stern look towards Mark.

“I pinky promise.” Mark says smiling.

“Fine, but you owe me.”

“Mark! Hey! You ready?” A voice behind Erina calls out.

Erina turns around and sees a beautiful goth girl. Tall and beautiful, but very intimidating. Muscular as well.

“Yeah, coming! See you sis.” He gives a hug to Erina. She watches leave and was about to turn her head when the goth girl turns back and glares at her. It froze Erina. Erina tries to glare back but she couldn’t move any of her body until the goth girl was out of sight. Erina shakes her head.

“Huh? That’s strange. Was I scared?” She looks at her arms. “Nope, no goosebumps. So what was that?”

Her thought train got interrupted by her cellphone beeping. It was a text from…Shelly?
“Erina, Emergency, now.” The text read.

“For Shelly to contact ME, it must be important.”

Shelly is the one in charge of Mercenary work given to Elves that want extra pay, Elven currency though.

Erina arrives at the office building that Shelly works at.

“Hey Shell, what’s up?”

Shelly looks up.

“Vampires.”

“What about them?”

“School. Recruits.”

“There’s a vampire at school that is recruiting people?”

“Yes.”

“What for?”

“War.”

“So basically you want me to capture her and bring her in?”

“Yes.”

Shelly hands Erina a folder. She opens it and it says the name “Vivian” next to a picture of the Vampire.

“Wait, shit, I know her! She’s the one that talked to my brother. I got to rescue him.”

Erina proceeds to run off but is stopped by Shelly who teleport in front of her.

“Shelly, move!”

“Read.” Shelly says pointing to the words under the picture.

Erina reads the text under it.

“Flirts. Paralysis. Mind control.”

“Careful. Prepare.”

“I got it. Thanks Shelly.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erina returns back to her dorm and thinks of a plan after finding out where the party is located.

“My mission is to capture her, but I have to not let Mark see what I’m up to.”

The party is at a secluded area with lots of forest around it. There are 2 stories.

“Screw it; I’ll just use magic to make myself invisible to Mark only.”

“Now, to pick out an outfit for a party.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erina drives up to the house where the party is located. She can hear the music out from the streets.

She casts magic to make herself invisible and walks around the home, looking through windows to read the situation. Lots of football players and lots of girls with revealing outfits. She looks and notices Mark and Vivian. She clearly has Mark at the palm of her hands.

Suddenly, Vivian turns and faces towards the window that Erina is looking through.

“No way she notices me, I’m invisible.” Erina thought to herself.

Vivian turns back to Mark, happily chatting like before. She continues watching them for 5 more minutes before seeing Vivian drag Mark upstairs.

“Now’s my chance! The invisibility spell will wear out soon anyways.”

Erina enters through the backdoor and is greeted with a smack on her butt.

“Hey!” She jumps and turns.

“Sup hot stuff, how you doing tonight?”

“Not now asshole.” Erina proceeds to turn around as the footballer teammate’s start jeering and laughing, but is grabbed.

“Listen, bitch. No one talks to me like that.”
Erina is about to swing but stops when she hears a familiar voice.

“Is everything alright?”

Erina turns. It’s HER. Vivian, but no Mark in sight. Vivian comes in and gives you a hug.

“Glad you can make it.” She says happily.

“Friends of yours, Viv?” Says the football player.

“Yup. Please forgive her attitude, she’s having a bad day.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Come on now, put a smile on your face.” Says Vivian as she grabs Erina sides.

“EEEEEEK!” Screams Erina as she jumps and swats the hand away.

“Aww, is someone ticklish?” Asks Vivian as she trips Erina to the ground and tickling her sides.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHP! STAHP!” Erina screams as she’s laughing on the floor and rolling around to protect her sides.

Vivian smiles an evil smile and turns to the football players.

“Hey guys, here’s a secret, tickling turns her on and guarantees she will have sex with you.”

“Really?” The football players ask in unison. They gather around Erina. 1 pins her arms, 1 pins her legs, and one sits on top of her. They start tickling her armpits, tummy, and feet all at once. All elves have smooth skin and ticklish all over. Erina is no different.

“SHE’S LYING! SHE’S LYING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Erina screamed. Truth be told, she hated being tickled, but high blood pressure always makes her nipples hard.

“But I can see your rock hard nipples.” Says one of the football players.

“Think she’s ready for sex?” Says another.

“Let’s bring her upstairs.”

They carry Erina upstairs. She’s too tired from the tickling to think of anything or resist. Erina is thrown to the bed as one of the football player locks the door. They quickly take off their own clothes and Erina’s clothes, leaving her naked.

“N-No, please.” Says Erina weakly.

“Just shut up and enjoy.” Says one of the football player as he starts fingering her pussy and kissing her on the neck. The other one starts playing with her breast and kisses her on the other side of her neck. The last one goes towards her feet and worshipping them. Erina moans.

“F-fuck. I’m starting to enjoy this.” She thinks to herself. She’s about to voluntarily spread her legs apart when-

“Sleep.” Says a familiar voice. The groping immediately stops. Erina starts panting and tirelessly looks up. Her eyes widen as she grabs a blanket to cover herself.

“Grayson?!”

Grayson and Erina went to the same middle school, high school, and college. Erina always had a crush on him. Grayson was the cool guy with slick black hair. One time, Grayson asked Erina to be his girlfriend, but because she was so surprised by the sudden confession, she said no. Ever since then, Grayson stopped talking to her.

“Erina, what are you doing?”

“I could ask you the same thing. How’d you get-“

Erina stops as she notices Grayson’s red eyes.

“You-You’re a Vampire? Since when?!”

“Ah shit.” Grayson said as he wipes his hand across his eyes back to brown.

“Anyways, my turn to ask the questions. What are you doing?”

“It’s not what it seems! There’s this girl I was trying to find. She was hitting on my brother and I didn’t like it. I wanted to confront her but she tricked the football players into tickling me.”

Grayson raises his eyebrows.

“Well, I know every girl here. Who are you looking for?”

“Do you know Vivian?”

Grayson’s face became serious as his eyes turned back red. He rushes towards Erina with great speed and grabs her arms.

“You, you’re an Elf.”

“G-Grayson?”

“There’s no way you would know her name unless you were given a mission to do something to her. Am I right?” He says as he snarls, showing his vampire teeth.

“Grayson, you’re scaring me.”

“That would be the only way. I know because we captured an elf once and got this information from her. You know how we did? We tickled her.” Grayson says as he turns his nails longer and sharper and starts digging Erina’s armpits.

“NOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!” Erina was in a mix of emotions. She hates being tickled, but she’s being tickled by her crush.

“You’re enjoying this?” Asks Grayson as he moves his fingers down to her sides. Erina no longer asked to stopped. She couldn’t and didn’t want to.

Grayson stopped and got off her. He took his off his shirt and pants. Erina looked and saw a massive bulge. Grayson got back on top her and started to kiss her neck, being careful with his vampire teeth. He starts grinding up and down.

“You like this?” He asks.

Erina did like it. But thoughts were going through her head. He’s a vampire. I’m an elf. Forever enemies. It would never happen…But this
Grayson, a once in a life time chance to…WAIT, MARK!

“GRAYSON! STOP!”

Startled, he stopped and looked at her.

“P-Please, I need to find my brother and make sure he’s safe.”

“Even if it means stopping whatever we were doing? There’s probably no chance I will be able to do this with you again.” He says looking into her eyes.

Erina turns her head and bites her lips.

“I…My brother is more important to me. He shouldn’t be involved in this feud.”

Grayson looks at her sternly, and sighs.

“Fine. Don’t worry about your brother. I’ll talk to Vivian about it. So go home.”

Grayson walks towards the door and looks back.

“But, next time we meet, we’re not friends any more. And whatever Vivian does, I won’t stop her.”

End of Chapter 1

Next chapter: Someone in the elven clan is crushing on Erina. And when he gets a chance to hang out and work with Erina, things don’t go as plan. It will be a (MF/MF) chapter. Stay tuned.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back