• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Aunts Feet Tickled with Pictures

So some people wanted to hear my small stories about tickling my aunts feet after I put up the pictures of her bare feet recently. Here they are again:

264d206aec1367da71ed63323c80443a.jpg

e9e9a2f6431c048883e677e27735d7cc.jpg

2de714ef4f8476e75830a21a03f95259.jpg

a64e31c3b7da7a8c50eb2c7aa13bdd42.jpg

I never got to see this particular aunt being tickle tortured, but I did see others and myself giving her small tickles now and again on her feet. Of course, I remembered each occasion. So here they are...

The first tickling I saw happened in the summer. We had all gone for a picnic in a field where we all sat on the floor to eat. Surprisingly we were the only ones there, just my family and my aunts family. It was a very hot day. I remember about half way through the picnic, my aunt, who was sat next to me, slipped off her beige coloured sandals and crossed her legs just in front of her. I remember taking a good look at her feet, her red painted toes flexing beneath the sunlight. My cousin joked that she could smell her feet and pretended to be disgusted as we all laughed, leading my aunt to bring her foot to my cousins face and wiggle her toes to taunt her. My cousin responded by wrapping her arm round my aunts foot and fluttering her fingers over my aunts bare sole for a couple of seconds. She let out a screech of laughter until she was released when she quickly slipped on her sandals as we all chuckled!

The second story was when we were at my house and my aunt and her family were round. I did the tickling this time. Whilst my family were in the living room, my aunt came into the kitchen where I was, and she was barefoot once again. She took a drink from the refrigerator and sat down on the opposite side of the counter to where I was sitting, put her feet up, and started drinking. I got a good look at her soles before saying "it's kind of unhygienic to put your feet on here". We were in the kitchen after all. She jokingly said "what are you gonna do about it?" With a smile. I saw my opportunity. "This" i said as I briefly extended both hands to scratch both of her soft soles! She yelped and said "If you're gonna be tickling my feet I better get going!" and walked back to the living room to talk with everyone else.

The next one was my mom doing the tickling. My aunt had just gotten back from jogging, as she often did, had a shower and then came down wearing a towel. She lay on the sofa adjacent to the one me and my mom sat on, with her bare soles facing me and my mom with my mom being closest to her feet. I watched her flexing and scrunching her toes until she asked my mom jokingly "how about a foot rub after I've been running and you've sat here doing nothing". My mom just smiled, pulled my aunts feet over and lightly ran a couple of fingers down her right foot. My aunt and mom just laughed as my aunt pulled back her bare feet, saying nothing but instead just smiling.

The last time I can think of was my turn to tickle her again. I was alone with her in the living room with her and me on the same sofa. It was kind of late and she said "don't mind me I'm just lying down for a bit" and proceeded to lay on the sofa with her feet on my lap. I was disappointed at first to see her in light grey socks as I could just see her toes flexing underneath. Then she said "you don't mind taking my socks off do you?" keeping her eyes shut. I acted cool about it and began peeling off one grey sock, revealing one of my aunts bare, soft feet with blue painted toes that were flexing in the fresh air. I peeled off her other sock and found another equally sexy foot. I decided to go for it. As soon as both socks were off, I lightly guided my finger under her toes on her left foot, causing her to giggle and scrunch her toes. She didn't move. I then lead a finger down her smooth sole and she once again giggled but said nothing. I then became more confident and began scribbling my fingers on the balls of both her feet, making her finally pull back and chuckle loudly. "You know how ticklish my feet are!" She exclaimed as she instead began to rest her feet on the foot rest next to her. And that was it.

I hope you enjoyed my little stories that I have gathered over the time of seeing my aunts pretty, ticklish feet. All true and all as good as they sound!

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
Milagros how old is your Aunt ?<

As a fellow aunt foot tickler, these are great stories. Thanks for sharing.

I believe your aunt likes to have her feet tickled and played with

Amazing pics and a very entertaining set of anecdotes. Now i'm dying to see the soles of your aunt's feet. Speaking of, do you know if your aunt is actually feather ticklish on her soles, have you ever asked her or talked about it?

Oh, yes, please! Some sole shots would be great!!

Creepiest thing ive seen today - sneaking foot pics of your aunt under a table. Wtf

Creepiest thing ive seen today - sneaking foot pics of your aunt under a table. Wtf

I avoided this thread till I saw you posted on it. Agreed.

Any family "lovin" I'll never understand. So don't worry anyone I won't be ruining anyones fun with further posts.

Agree with everything you two have said. This one is meta creepy. The person being objectified without knowledge and she's your aunt.

Love the fact that there are fellow 'aunt ticklers' out there.

Going to go Listerine my eyes now.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back