• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New to forums...new to life really...hello?

danny412

What's up guys? First foray into forums ever for me, which is probably pretty weird for a 22 year old. I'm nothing if not weird :)

Glad I found this place though...honestly I've been feeling pretty freaking weird surrounded by the day to day hum of normal life. I have literally no one to even talk tickling with in person, which really just sucks if you'll pardon my complex wording there. Idk...idk what I'm doing or who I am really or what lol. Just bumbling through college like a good white boi I guess. Speak the words with me someone? I like to think I'm lively when I'm on enough caffeine

thanks for reading <3

Welcome to the TMF, Danny, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Welcome to the forum Danny. I look forward to reading some more of your thoughts :)

TTG

Greetings, a TMF'S resident cool guy, I welcome you to our humble website, I hope you find what your looking for

Hey im 20 and new to chat too brother:)

Also going through the crazy awkwardness of life, finding my way and learning about myself. Hence,why i joined the chat. Your not alone mate:boogie:

Hello and welcome! Feel free to ad me as a friend or send me a private message.

HELLO Danny412.

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

You will learn a lot about :tickling: by hanging out here.

Hey hey Danny and welcome!

Being weird is nice :D So is caffeine :D

Have a nice stay here and see ya around! ;)

Welcome and hope you enjoy the forums. There is something here for everyone. Add me as a friend if you'd like.

I have literally no one to even talk tickling with in person, which really just sucks if you'll pardon my complex wording there. Idk...idk what I'm doing or who I am really or what lol. Just bumbling through college like a good white boi I guess.

Life being odd, no matter how decent or 'normal' a man is, some people will still think he's weird or revolting. With that in mind, go chat to your female friends about this, which, if handled decently, will make you more interesting to a fair proportion of them, and some might want to experiment. And a small proportion will think you are weird and revolting.

But remember, you're on a college campus and in your entire life will never be surrounded by so many young women roughly your age living so close to you.

Look upon it as an important aspect of your studies, because it is.

Best wishes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back