• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friend came to visit me in the UK (f/feet)

theteam

TMF Master
So a while back I went abroad to visit a friend and then a while after she came over here to visit me. Here are a few pics of our fun :D

DSCF1439.JPGDSCF1445.JPGDSCF1447.JPGDSCF1463.JPGDSCF1471.JPG

Wonderful pictures.

I love the shots where your friend is wrinkling up her soles, and flexing back her toes. She has amazing looking feet.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

TickleHere took the words out of my mouth. This is a great set of pictures on their own, but the writing on the nails puts it over the top.

wow what pair of fine looking barefeet so sexy and cute if only you could make video of them getting tickled real good.

Love the toe bondage in your stocks but unfortunately she has for me to opaque nylons on. I'm more into tan sheer or black sheer nylons :) Are you only into barefeet or do you like to tickle in nylons too? Because I would love to see some nylon tickling clips in your stocks too anytime :D

Great sole tickling photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Thanks! Youre welcome :)

Love the stocked nylon shots!

Im glad you do! Did shoot a few more but was only allowed to upload so many

Wonderful pictures.

I love the shots where your friend is wrinkling up her soles, and flexing back her toes. She has amazing looking feet.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Thank you! They are my favourite ones as well :D She sure does! You are welcome :)

I love these shots -- and "reading" her toenails too, lol!

Im pleased you do :) Haha me too! Was a fun surprise! :D

TickleHere took the words out of my mouth. This is a great set of pictures on their own, but the writing on the nails puts it over the top.

Im glad you think so :) I couldnt agree more! :D

Fantastic mate

Thank you my friend, its great to hear that from you :D

wow what pair of fine looking barefeet so sexy and cute if only you could make video of them getting tickled real good.

They sure are! Oh there were plenty of videos, just they are being kept private ;)

Great pics. Thanks so much.

Youre welcome :)

Love the toe bondage in your stocks but unfortunately she has for me to opaque nylons on. I'm more into tan sheer or black sheer nylons :) Are you only into barefeet or do you like to tickle in nylons too? Because I would love to see some nylon tickling clips in your stocks too anytime :D

Ah well, cant please everyone :p I did shoot more nylon pics and vids this shoot, just could only upload a handful of pics by request of the ticklee. I do enjoy nylon and bare tickling though and may shoot some more nylon stuff in the future :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back