• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lady Lers, what's your preferred male lee body type?

Female lers: What type of male lee do you prefer?

• Body totally shaved...Yum!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Upper body shaved but full pubes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entire body trimmed but not fully shaved

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • A forest of hair!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Observer859

More or less hair... That is the question.

Please vote on the poll attached to this thread. And comment if you like!

My answer isn't on the poll. The only place I want guy to shave is his private area. Everything else I could care less.

My answer isn't on the poll. The only place I want guy to shave is his private area. Everything else I could care less.

Thanks for your reply, porcelaindoll. Do you find that a guy's private area is more ticklish when shaved, or do you just prefer it shaved for aesthetic reasons?

Thanks for your reply, porcelaindoll. Do you find that a guy's private area is more ticklish when shaved, or do you just prefer it shaved for aesthetic reasons?

It's aesthetic and with my husband/personal play partners I don't do blow jobs when they have hair

I'm pretty specific so I can't really click on the poll.

I prefer fully shaved genital area- hairless toes/feet, and hairless underarms. Hairless back and not overly hairy legs would be nice lol. The rest being hairy I'm fine with. Thankfully my Bf fits most of my needs here except for the underarm hair. But he won't let me tickle him anyway. Just kind of mimic through some of the motions.

I'm pretty specific so I can't really click on the poll.

I prefer fully shaved genital area- hairless toes/feet, and hairless underarms. Hairless back and not overly hairy legs would be nice lol. The rest being hairy I'm fine with. Thankfully my Bf fits most of my needs here except for the underarm hair. But he won't let me tickle him anyway. Just kind of mimic through some of the motions.

Thanks! I hope he at least lets you tickle other people so that you can get your ler on! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back