• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks, Captured Doll

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
Tomorrow my wife is going to order the book, Erotic Tickling, on her kindle and we are going to read it together in bed.

I got the idea from you when you posted the video of you reading the book out loud.

My wife tickles me constantly during foreplay.

Do you have any advice (instructions...tickle tips) for her?

What's your favorite part of the book?

Wow, thank you for thinking of me. :) And how you thought of me... *blushes*

Let me think about this today and construct a thought out post for you both. :)

Ah wait actually I remember there was something I came across in the book that made me not want to recommend it. Hold off on buying it...

I have to find my copy- but in the mean time- if you really want to go that route ok but I would recommend saving your money and just discovering a story together in the Stories section.

If you are primarily the lee... maybe she should tie you down... and she could read the story while tickling you gently... or she could make YOU read the story while tickling you. If you are unable to read the story without giggling... she can start genital tickling etc... And go back and forth between tickling your feet and then back to... etc etc or whatever. :)

Manicure... Nails... soft glove- tooth brush... feathers..

Ah wait actually I remember there was something I came across in the book that made me not want to recommend it. Hold off on buying it...

Too late, I bought it yesterday and sent it to my wife's kindle.

Don't worry, I can afford it. I'm a millionaire.

I'm curious now what you came across to decide not to recommend it.

I've already read most of it. The author's kink allegedly had an incestuous origin. I'm not sure if I believe this part.

I know I was just born with this desire and it was not caused by any single environmental event.

I have to find my copy- but in the mean time- if you really want to go that route ok but I would recommend saving your money and just discovering a story together in the Stories section.

If you are primarily the lee... maybe she should tie you down... and she could read the story while tickling you gently... or she could make YOU read the story while tickling you. If you are unable to read the story without giggling... she can start genital tickling etc... And go back and forth between tickling your feet and then back to... etc etc or whatever. :)

Manicure... Nails... soft glove- tooth brush... feathers..

I write a lot of those stories.

I don't feel comfortable sharing those with her though because they are not about her...and that's not very romantic. I've got to give her the romance she deserves, especially since she's willing to indulge me.

I'll share the results of this afternoon on this thread when I get a chance.

Too late, I bought it yesterday and sent it to my wife's kindle.

Don't worry, I can afford it. I'm a millionaire.

I'm curious now what you came across to decide not to recommend it.

I've already read most of it. The author's kink allegedly had an incestuous origin. I'm not sure if I believe this part.

I think that WAS the part that I was like... wtf...? But I haven't found my copy yet. I was distracted yesterday by drama.

I write a lot of those stories.

I don't feel comfortable sharing those with her though because they are not about her...and that's not very romantic. I've got to give her the romance she deserves, especially since she's willing to indulge me.

I'll share the results of this afternoon on this thread when I get a chance.

Oh, I KNOW you write stories. But I meant picking out other people's stories to read. :) But. whatever you like- just a suggestion. :)

I look forward to reading what happening! :)

We never actually got around to reading the book together.

Action is more fun than reading about it.

She sat on me and tickled my armpits for awhile.

Then she tickled my underarms while we were in the missionary posture. That tickled the most. I was laughing and it was hard to hold back. A little pre-cum trickled out.

We were so hot we engaged in 2nd helpings. She instigated the 2nd one, and she hasn't done that in a while and I was able to get an erection the 2nd time too. That doesn't happen very often at our age.

(I'm ashamed to admit how old we are, but we are late middle-age. I'm not going to say how old I really am. I probably lied in my profile. I'm old...but I'm very immature.)

Well it seems you both had a good time. Thats awesome, and what counts most. :)

In the future you should start this type of thread maybe in the True Tickling section. The Tickling Discussion area is for help from a mass Tickling audience. Not just one. (Or in this case me.)

And never be ashamed of your age. Your alive and well on this planet. Immaturity is another issue but its your wife that has to deal with that side of you... not me. LOL!! ;) So far she seems pretty ok with it. Opposites attract anyway right? ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back