• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holding Position

CapturedDoll

Verified
Firstly- I was wearing my tight black leggings and a very loose/semi short/ almost Rayon feeling, black and white shirt cutoff. Braless.

Last night we were watching Melrose Place and I went to the kitchen after another great episode. (I've always LOVED this show.) I was going to wash a couple dishes... basically just to have a stretch and clear the sink for when my Bf made dinner later for us. But first I grabbed the pitcher of water and started to refill it. I soon hear in my ear... "Turn around".

I put down the pitcher into the sink... and slowly turned around. He told me to put my arms up and behind my head... clasped.

After I did... I felt his fingers slowly start tickling me around my waist... slowly spider tickling.... going underneath my shirt.... all the way underneath my underarms.

It tickled like crazy!!! I started to twist around and every time I did he told me to stay still. Which... I would do for a while but ended up twisting after a minute. And he started to vary his placement by either tickling me under my arms (under the shirt) or crawling up and down my sides. I was giggling and laughing like mad. Eventually he pushed me gently into the corner of the kitchen and pressed his legs against mine... holding me in place so I would have a harder time moving.

I thought at this point it would be a good time to tell him what I learned throughout the week for tickling tools etc. The special collar that makes it impossible to move your head for ear tickling... the metal claw... and I talked about the Sonic care tooth brush... all while being tickled... giggling through out my words. Soon he would tickle my breasts... and then outside of my shirt... my ears. *blushes* I'm so ticklish everywhere he just... it doesn't matter hardly where he begins. Now my breasts not SO much but I was still ticklish enough there to laugh. I find myself more and more trying not to laugh... which spurs him on I think even more.

Soon he started playing with my shirt and talking about cutting it so that I could have major under boobie whenever I wore the shirt. But... as I was not ready for it to be cut... when he grabbed the kitchen scissors and made it seem like he was going to cut it anyway... I got upset and put my arms down. He made me put up my arms again but I lost my ticklishness. :( That happens when I get mad SOMETIMES. Not always.

But then he started hugging and kissing me telling me he wouldn't. AT least not soon. lol And gave me a few more tickles that DID tickle.

Later that night he tucked me in (Cuz he goes back to work usually at his computer.) and kissed me all over my face and neck.... It was SO CUTE and tickled SO MUCH!!!! Like tiny smooching, fluttery kisses, literally all over my face and neck. I'm blushing and smiling thinking about it all again. :)

Hi doll, mooch here, thanks for the story,always great, always erotic!!!&#55357;&#56832;&#55357;&#56832;&#55357;&#56832;, take care, chat soon.jeramiah.

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a super cute experience! :)

You are a dream, Doll. If I might ask, do you like lighter tickling or heavier tickling?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back