• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trivia Tickling

enlightened

TMF Expert
Quite by accident, I created a new way to torture my ticklee!

I had her tied to the bed and her legs spread wide. I then pulled out a book of useless trivia and started asking her questions. If she answered correctly, she got one minute with the vibrator on her clit. She was "allowed" to save up the minutes if she chose, so she could have several minutes of the vibrator.

If she answered WRONG - which she often did - I got to tickle her for TWO minutes. It was MY choice whether to save up the minutes, or make her endure two minutes at a time, knowing what was coming. I often made her choose WHERE I would tickle her. If she refused, then I dipped my fingers into some ice water, and rubbed them on her clit, so she didn't refuse very often! LOL:dancingbanana:

Sometimes I tickled her WHILE I held the vibrator on her clit.

She claims she hates it, but she keeps coming back for more!

Sounds like a game that is fun for both of you. :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

It's always fun to mix it up with someone you are intimate with! Make them appreciate tickling!

There's no sex. I just do the vibrator for her once in a while. I just like the tickling.

And PROUD OF IT!

So where are all of the filmmakers who would like to turn my ideas into films???

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back