• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish MILF, The Thief and Her Neighbor

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
“Man that was long day!” Carol Anderson said to herself as she unlocked the front door and entered her house late one Friday afternoon. It had been a busy few weeks for the 40 something secretary and she was keen to start her weekend of peace and quiet while her husband Pete had gone to visit his mother and her son was away at college which meant she had the whole house to herself.

Going to the kitchen she poured herself a large glass of wine then sat on the couch and kicked off her heels leaving her in a white blouse, black skirt and tan nylons. She flexed her nyloned feet and felt the cool air on them which felt wonderful after a long day walking around the office
“Ah, peace and quiet!” she thought happily as she picked up a remote from the coffee table and put on a CD of serene music. She closed her eyes and put her head back enjoying the quietness of the house, finishing off her wine she laid down on the couch and within a few minutes she was peacefully sleeping

However unknown to Carol a masked figure dressed all in black was watching her from a hidden spot in the back yard. Seeing that Carol was now asleep the figure slowly sneaked to the back door and used a lock pick to enter the house then stealthily walked over to Carol, the figure removed the black mask revealing herself to be a beautiful young woman with shoulder length blonde hair and dark green eyes. Putting her back pack down she pulled out a black domino mask which she put on then took out two sets of handcuffs and a roll of duct tape. Carol meanwhile had rolled over in her sleep and was now lying on her stomach with her hands at her sides, slowly the woman opened one set of cuffs and walked over to Carol’s feet which were propped up on the armrest of the sofa, attaching a set of cuffs to both her ankles the woman then gently ran her index finger down her right nyloned arch and gave a huge grin as she saw Carol’s foot quickly pull away
“Oh this is going to be fun” she thought to herself as she then attached another set of cuffs to Carol’s left wrist before carefully moving her arm up to also cuff her right wrist as well. Once the cuffs were in place she picked up the duct tape and slowly tore off several strips. Putting her backpack on again she went over to Carol’s head and gently placed a strip over her mouth followed by another and another, after a few seconds Carol’s eyes opened and in her half asleep daze tried to move before she snapped awake in shock when she found herself unable to. Pulling furiously at the bonds on her wrists & ankles Carol let out a confused but muffled scream as she saw the blonde woman standing over her

“MMMFFF! MMHHOO RRR YUUUU????!!!” she shouted as best she could as she started to try and move off the couch despite her limited movement but the blonde simply smacked her ample behind several times each with a loud “SMACK”
“MMMFFF!!!” Carol cried out in pain as she stopped struggling. Seeing this had momentarily taken the fight out of her captive the blonde quickly grabbed Carol and threw her over her shoulder and began carrying her up the stairs, halfway up Carol again tried struggling to get free but a few more painful smacks soon quietened her back down again. Reaching the top of the stairs Carol found herself being taking into her own bedroom and thrown onto the bed as the strange woman locked the door and drew the curtains shut before putting down her backpack. Scared by what this woman was doing Carol stayed still but tried to talk again

“MMHAT FO YFF MANT?!” she tried to ask but the woman ignored her and began taking out some more items from her backpack, turning to face Carol she could see that the blonde was carrying several more pairs of handcuffs! Carol now tried to shuffle away but the woman quickly cuffed the chain of the her ankle cuffs to the bed frame effectively trapping her in place. She then attached a set of cuffs to each corner of the bed and uncuffed Carol’s left ankle, Carol tried to kick the woman but she was able to grab her ankle and cuff it to the bed post before repeating the process on her right one. Now both her legs were cuffed to the bed frame the woman then sat on top of Carol’s stomach to pin her down and did something Carol wasn’t expect as she dug her fingers into her sides to begin tickling her!

“MMMFFFHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!” Carol started laughed through her gag as the blonde ran her fingers up and down her unprotected sides causing her face to turn bright crimson, this went on for a few minutes until the blonde suddenly stopped causing Carol to fall back against the bed to try and catch her breath, while Carol was dazed the blonde reached behind her and uncuffed her wrists that were still behind her back and while Carol did try to fight back again the woman was able to grab both wrists and quickly cuff her left one to the bed frame. Now with only her right arm still free Carol tried to grab the phone from the nearby nightstand but the woman just knocked the phone off the hook and finished securing her to the bed. Now fully tied down Carol began thrashing against the cuffs but they didn’t budge, she then glared angrily at the masked woman who seemed to not notice or care though as she climbed onto the bed and straddled Carol until their faces practically touched before she started speaking in a calm voice

“I’m sure you have a lot of questions Carol so if I take the gag off will you keep quiet?” Carol slowly nodded, she couldn’t believe what was happening but needed to know what was going on. The blonde gently peeled the tape off and once it was all gone Carol opened and closed her jaw a couple of times, trying to not shout for fear of being gagged again she spoke in a low whisper
“What’s going on? Who are you? Why have you tied me up?” She asked in quick succession. The blonde then replied
“My name is Amelia ..... Well not really but that’s the name I use when I’m working. I’m a professional thief and I’ve chosen you as my new target, I know you have a safe behind that painting on the wall which contains a large amount of money and jewellery that I want, if you give me the combination for it now then this can be over as quickly as possible” Carol looked shocked then slowly answered
“....Look we don’t have any money ok? This is a big mistake so why don’t you let me go and we can forget all about this?” Amelia just rolled her eyes under her mask
“Please don’t insult me Carol, I’ve been casing this place for the last few weeks so I know about the safe.” She then paused before continuing “I also know your family is away all weekend and so are all your neighbours currently so no-one will be coming to save you. So give me what I want this can all be over!” Carol was shocked that this woman knew so much but she refused to be intimidated, she turned her head away from Amelia, shut her eyes tight and said
“I’ve got nothing to say to you!” Amelia didn’t even change her expression as she figured Carol wouldn’t just give in and had made alternate plans just in case

Grabbing the strips of tape she had removed earlier Amelia quickly put them back on Carol’s mouth despite her best efforts to move her head around to get away and soon the gag was in place with Carol left struggling on the bed as Amelia repositioned herself so that she was lying on top of Carol. She held her breath wondering what Amelia had planned, suddenly Amelia lifted up her blouse exposing her taunt stomach
“HMMF?” Carol cried in confusion through her gag, then she felt Amelia’s hands start tickling her sensitive sides
“MMHAAMOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Carol screamed out in a panic, she hated being tickled and instinctively tried to thrash around but Amelia remained firmly in place
“Oh I got a live one here!” she said tauntingly as she ran her fingers up and down Carol’s helpless sides and ribs “Koochie Koochie Koo!” she added in a mocking tone as Carol shut her eyes while her face got redder and redder

After a few minutes Amelia stopped and Carol lay giggling on the bed, after she had finally stopped laughing Amelia spoke
“So Carol, want to give me the combination? Or shall I continue?” Carol looked shocked, she had never been tickled this much in her life! But her lifelong stubbornness meant she still refused to give in
“MMOO FFURR MMUURRRST!!!!” she said defiantly through the tape. Amelia complied as she grabbed Carol’s blouse and pulled it up over her head giving her a nice view of Carol’s toned upper body, she did yoga and pilates several times a week so she was in great shape. Amelia slowly trailed her hands upwards from her navel to her black bra

“Mmmm so many choices!” Amelia said with a Cheshire cat grin which made Carol worried “I think we’ll start....HERE!” she then dug her nails deep into Carol’s underarms making her start laughing again
“MMMMMHAHAHASTPPPP!!!!!!!” she tried to beg for mercy as Amelia’s skilful fingers kept up the incessant tickling in the smooth hollows of her sensitive underarms
“Stop? Well I offered to stop and you refused!” Amelia replied indignantly, Carol again tried pushing her away but the very short length of the chains on her cuffs only allowed her to move a small amount and Amelia also then moved herself to sit on Carol’s stomach which restricted her movement even more
“Aww is it that bad?
“MMYS! MMFFFYYSSSSSSS!!!!” Carol nodded desperately!
“Ok then” Amelia said as she stopped

Carol felt like she had just done a full gym workout as she tried to stop laughing, Amelia slowly removed the tape again, as soon as she could Carol started talking
“Ha ha, please stop! This is so horrible! It’s torture!”
“Well Carol, you know what I want” Amelia said as she climbed off her and removed the painting off the wall that covered the safe “Is it really worth going through all this tickle torture for a few lousy numbers?” Carol thought it over to herself, she wanted to give in and get this over with but all she could think of was the shame in being beaten by some thief in her own home! Her pride refused to let her do this even though she knew how ticklish she was
“NO! NEVER! I’M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU ANYTHING!” she shouted out while praying some passerby might hear the commotion and bring help
“Well it’s your choice!” Amelia said as she walked back over to the bed and knelt by the side of it then leaned over Carol’s midsection. Carol then screamed as Amelia’s tongue made contact with her navel

“HA HA HA HA!!!!! YOUR’E SIIIICCKKKK!!!!!!!” she shouted out as Amelia’s tongue licked all around her tummy in random directions, she also used her left arm to hold down Carol’s upper body and her right one to keep her legs from thrashing about too much. As the tickling continued Carol was beside herself with laughter! Things got worse as Amelia then dug her tongue deep into her belly button
“HA HA HA OHHH NOOOOO!!!! STOP! STOP! STHHAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!” she squealed as Amelia continued to move her tongue around randomly. Occasionally she would also return to the navel area and torture her there with either her tongue or nails. Finally Carol couldn’t take it anymore
“HA HA HA HA HA!!! F!!!!!!!!!!! FIIIIVVVV!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA!!!! FIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“I’m sorry, what was that honey?” Amelia said nonchalantly as she kept licking away
“HA HA HA FIVE! THE FIRST NUMBER IS FIVE! FIVE DAMN IT!!!!!! FIIIVVVVEEEEE!!!!!!!” Amelia finally stopped
“Five huh?” Ok and what are the others?” Carol looked away from her
“No.....” she said meekly
“Oh yes Carol! You just need some more incentive!” Amelia returned to her backpack and Carol watched her take several more things out and put them on the floor. Amelia then returned and faced her captive
“Last chance Carol” Carol just lay there staring at the thief with large begging eyes
“Ok, your choice” as she picked up a bottle of oil and an electric toothbrush. She poured some oil in her hands and then began rubbing it into Carol’s tummy making it glisten softly in the light

“Oh no......” Carol weakly cried out, giving up one number was bad enough but to have to give the rest..... Then she heard the toothbrush being switched on and Amelia held it above her navel
“So.... next number?” she asked evilly but Carol remained silent “Ok then” she brought the brush down just to the left of her belly button
“HA HA HA NOOOOO!!!! GET IT OFFFFF!!!!!” Carol began begging again as the soft bristles glided on her oiled up skin. It was torturous, all she wanted to do was get one hand free and make Amelia pay for this indignity!
“Having fun Carol?” Amelia taunted as she began to move the brush around in circles around her belly button. By now Carol had shut her mouth and began shaking her head violently from side to side
“I WON’T LAUGH! I WON’T LAUGH! I WON’T LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she thought to herself over and over, if she just focused enough maybe she could ignore it....then Amelia put the brush head inside her belly button

“HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO STOPPPP!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEAASSSEEEE!!!!!” A torrent of screaming laughter burst out of her mouth as the bristles relentlessly kept tickling away
“So, what comes after five?” Amelia asked
“HA HA HA NINE!!!!! NINE!!!! ITS NINNNEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!! Carol didn’t care anymore, she just knew she couldn’t take any more tickling
“You just wanna give me one more number huh?”
“OOHHHHKKAAAYYY!!! IIILLLLLTAAHAHAHALLLLKK!!!!!!” Carol screamed out
“Oh really” she asked as she continued tickling
“YEESS!!!!JUUUSSSTTTSTTHAHAHAHPPPP!!!”
“No, I think it’s better if you talk and THEN I’ll stop”
“HA HA HA HA OK! OK!!!! FIVE! NINE! TWO! SIX! EIGHT!!!!! I SWEAR!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!”
“Ok, so fiiiiiiiiiivve” Amelia said as she slowly drew a five on Carol’s tummy making her scream “Niiiiinnnnee” and she drew a nine “Twwwwoooo! Siiiiiix! Eiiiigggghhhhttt! Right?” each time she slowly drew the number out Carol had just said as Carol kept helplessly laughing
“HA HA HA HA! YES!!!! YES!!!!!!!” Carol thought she might pass out before Amelia mercifully turned off the toothbrush

Carol now looked like a complete wreck as she just lay there and continued laughing while Amelia entered the numbers and opened the safe. Carol watched angrily as she took out several large wads of cash plus some of her husband’s watches and a pearl necklace, Carol however took some solace in the fact that she knew those were all fakes and that her insurance would cover them
“Jokes on you Bitch!” she thought smugly to herself as she thanked Karma. Once Amelia had emptied the safe she put everything down by her bag then walked to the foot of the bed
“Well, I guess we are done here Carol.... except for one thing” Carol got worried, then started to panic as Amelia knelt down

“W....w...what do you mean?” she said worriedly
“Oh Carol, you don’t think I would go to all this trouble just to walk out without getting to also play with this sexy little feet do you?”
“Oh no please don’t! I gave you what you wanted! YOU CAN’T!!!!!” Carol began pulling her legs as hard as she could to try and get away from Amelia but she was no match for the cuffs, Amelia then climbed on the bed with the roll of duct tape
“Noooooooo!!! HEEELLLMMMMMFFFFFFFF!!!!!! She tried to scream as a thick strip of tape was firmly pressed against her mouth. Amelia jumped off the bed and kept looking back and forth to each foot while she savoured the tension in the air

Carol shut her eyes knowing what was coming and the waiting made it even worse, then she felt a finger run up and down her left arch
“MMMMFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Carol screamed into the tape gag as she practically jumped off the bed!
“Please no! She’s joking right!?” she thought but then Amelia stood up with a wicked grin
“And that was just one finger Carol, guess what’s coming next!” she held up both hands and started wiggling all her fingers around in the air. Carol began shaking her head from side to side
“MFFFNOOOO!!! PPPSSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!” she tried to plead with the captor but Amelia just replied
“Sorry honey, but this is way too much fun” and she knelt down again. Carol fought even harder against the cuffs but then came felt the full assault of all Amelia’s fingers descending on her nyloned soles

“HA HA HA MMFFTTT MMWAMMMWAY!!!!!” Carol had been dreading this ever since Amelia had first tickled her as she was very ticklish on her feet, even more so in nylons and Amelia’s sharp nails were quickly finding her most ticklish spots
“Tickle, tickle Carol! How does it feel knowing that I’m going to keep doing this for as long as I want?” Carol could only keep laughing in response to the question, she also began to worry just how long Amelia would keep this up as she had hoped that the blonde would leave once she got the safe open but now that was done, who knew what else she had planned?

Amelia finally stopped and walked over to Carol’s crimson face, she gently peeled off the tape and wiped some tears from her cheeks
“Ha ha, please.... you got what you wanted....just leave.....” Carol managed to say in between deep breaths. However Amelia just picked up a small rotating fan from the nightstand and put it on the floor near Carol’s feet then plugged it in. Carol then felt Amelia rip open the nylons on both her feet
“HEY!” she shouted out but quickly began laughing again as Amelia began tickling her now bare right sole with both hands, she had also positioned the fan at her left foot and switched it on, soon it started moving from side to side and the cool air was tickling against her sensitive bare skin. To make things even worse the fan had several small ribbons attached to it which were also lightly grazing against her soft sole.
“HA HA HA HA! OH NOOOO!!!! MEEERRRCYYY!!!!!!” Carol begged once more as the tickling combo continued assaulting both her helpless feet! Ameliaa even poured a few drops of baby oil onto her left foot to increase the tickling sensation of the ribbons

While the fan and ribbons continued to tickle away Ameliaa leaned closer to her right foot
“Mmmm your soles are so ticklish! I wonder how they taste?” then proceeded to run her tongue along Carol’s right arch making her scream out
“HA HA HA WHHYYYY!!!????” was also she could say between bouts of laughter as her warm tongue kept licking away “HA HA HA SOOOMMEEEOOONNEEEE HEEELLLPPPP MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Carol had been totally broken by this point. The only thing she cared about was to stop being tickled but Amelia kept up the torture as she brought back her nails to Carol’s helpless foot where the tickling was made worse by her adding a generous amount of baby oil which drove Carol to despair.

Finally after a further 20 minutes Amelia finally stopped much to Carol’s relief, Carol just laid on the bed in complete exhaustion and remained as quiet as possible out of fear of any more tickling while Amelia switched off the fan and put the safe’s contents in her backpack. She then pulled out a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, slipping out of her black clothes she quickly got changed but kept her domino mask on.
“Well Carol I gotta go but it’s been fun!” she said. Carol meanwhile was totally sapped of all energy and her throat was sore from all the laughter
“But.... you’re gonna untie me now....right? You can’t just leave me here like this! No-one’s gonna be home until Sunday!” she cried
“Oh don’t worry you’ll be fine, once I get far enough away I’ll call the cops from a payphone saying I heard a disturbance at this address. They’ll come investigate, find you here and release you” She put her backpack full of spoils by the door and walked over to the dresser where she placed a small silver key “Look I’m even leaving you the key to those cuffs for the cops to find” Carol pulled meekly at the restraints
“No please don’t, just let me out now ok?”

“Sorry Carol no can do, but if it makes you feel better you’re not the first gal I’ve done this to and certainly you won’t be the last either” she walked over to the side of the bed carrying something behind her back “Now there’s one last thing” Amelia said as she showed Carol a thick white strip of cloth in her hands which she placed over Carol’s eyes before tying it off behind her head in one seamless motion
“HEY WHAT THE?” Carol cried as she tried shaking her head to get the blindfold off but it was too well tied
“Well I’m gonna take my mask off now silly, I can’t exactly walk out the door wearing it without raising suspicion and I can’t let you see my real face or you’ll tell the cops what I look like”
“Please don’t! I swear I won’t look! This isn’t fair!” she begged as she heard Amelia walk away from her

“HEY I’M TALKING TO YOU! I SAID YOU CAN’T DO THIS! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I’M GONNA....HA HA HA HA!” Carol’s talk of revenge was quickly interrupted by Amelia running her fingers across her right foot
“Now now” she said calmly “If you don’t behave I’ll gag you as well!” not wanting to be gagged again Carol shut her mouth and slumped back into the bed in defeat. Amelia double checked the bonds then called out
“Gotta run Carol but it was fun, let’s try it again sometime! Kiss kiss!” and then she was gone. Carol heard the bedroom door close then her footsteps going down the stairs followed by the front door opening and closing. Then the sound of an engine starting up, recognising the sound she realised it was her car! She struggled against the cuffs again but it was useless
“DAMN IT!” she screamed “IF I EVER CATCH HER SHE’S GOING TO PAY!!!!!”

Meanwhile next door, Carol’s 19 year old neighbour Tom was sitting in his room playing video games with his headphones on. He had arrived back home from college for the weekend as a birthday surprise for his dad an hour after Carol’s troubles had started and was killing time until his Dad got home from work, due to the headphones he had not heard any of Carol’s ordeal or screams for help. Finally getting a “Game Over” in his game Tom turned off the computer and removed the headphones. He wished his best friend & neighbour Bill was around so they could hang out but he was also away at another college.
“That reminds me, I better say “Hi” to Carol & Pete at some point to” he thought to himself. Staring out the window onto the street he suddenly noticed something outside as a stunning young woman with long blonde hair and dark green eyes walked out of The Anderson’s front door wearing a white top with jeans and a large backpack. At first she thought Bill’s family might have gotten a lodger or something but then he saw her get into Carol’s car and drove off

“What the heck?!” Tom shouted, “Oh no! She must have been robbed Bill’s place!” quickly grabbing a nearby baseball bat he ran downstairs and found the spare key for his neighbours house then ran out to their front door, he quietly opened it and entered to see if anyone was in trouble. All seemed normal but he didn’t call out in case there were any more thieves still inside, hearing a noise from upstairs followed by a weak call for help he slowly made his way to the top of the stairs and followed the voice to Carol & Pete’s bedroom. With his baseball bat at the ready Tom slowly opened the door.... and couldn’t believe his eyes!

There lying on the bed, bound and blindfolded was Carol Anderson, he had to pinch himself to see if he was dreaming! Having heard the door open Carol slowly lifted her head from the pillow and cried out
“Hello? Who’s there? Please help me! Some crazy woman tied me up and robbed me!” Tom checked no-one else was in the room and entered slowly, he hadn’t seen Carol for a couple of years and took notice of how amazing Carol still looked after all this time. Then his eyes gazed at her bare feet, he had often fantasised about them growing up, whenever he was at Bill’s house she would try and sneak a glance as she wandered around barefoot and his room overlooked his neighbours garden so he had seen her many times sunbathing on a deck chair or towel during the summer wearing only a tiny stripped bikini, he loved it most when she would lie on her stomach with her amazing looking bare soles pointed directly at his house, so near and yet so far! He was never able to study when she was there as he would spend hours just staring at her lovely body and imagining scenarios of tying her up in different positions and tickling her without mercy, he had always wondered if she actually was ticklish but had never been able to find out. Tom was also amazed that her feet still looked as good as they did all those years ago due to her love of frequent pedicures. He then noticed the key on the dresser and put his bat down on the floor

“That must be for those cuffs! I better get her out” he thought to himself as he grabbed the key before stopping, “Although......” he continued while still staring at her restrained body “This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity!” his heart started racing as he returned the key to the dresser then kneeled down by the foot of the bed “I’ve got to do this or I’ll never forgive myself!”
“H-hello?” Carol called out again to no answer, maybe she had imagined hearing someone open the door she thought to herself, where were those cops anyway! She tried once more at pulling the cuffs again but still no luck. “I wish she hadn’t blindfolded me though!” she thought angrily to herself. Then she pulled her foot back with a jerk as she felt something quickly brush against her sole
“Ha! Hey! WHOS THERE?!” she demanded as Tom begin running his fingers up and down both her arches
“HA HA NOOOOOO! NOOOOOOTTT AGGGGAAAIIIIINNNN!!!!!!” Carol pleaded to the unknown tickler but no response came “PLLLLEEAAASSSEEE NOOOOO MOOOORREEE!!!! IIII’VVVEEEE BEEEEENN TIIIIICKKLLLLEEEEDDD TOOOO MUUUUUCHHHH!!!!!!!”

While Carol found herself in hell Tom was in heaven as he indulged his lifelong fantasy of tickling every inch of his sexy neighbours bare feet, he was ecstatic that her feet were even more ticklish then he had ever dreamed of as they practically danced for him and his nimble fingers. He started first with tickling her arches then held back her toes and tickled away there, at one point he even picked up a discarded hairbrush and dragged it lazily across one foot while his fingers tickled the other one! The whole thing was set to the symphony of Carol’s wonderful laughter and he wished this would never have to end, his only regret was that he had left his phone back in his room so he couldn’t film the spectacle for a memento but there was no way he was going to stop now to go back and get it. After 10 minutes of tickling he stopped and Carol tried again to beg him to let her go through her constant laughter.

While Carol was desperately begging for mercy Tom decided to do something else he had long fantasised about. He sat down on the corner of the bed and gently put Carol’s right foot in an arm lock then grabbed the arch of her foot to hold it still. He leaned in towards her toes as he poked out his tongue, he had always wanted to worship as well as tickle them and he wasn’t going to miss this chance. Sensing something bad was about to happen Carol had begun wiggling her toes about wildly but soon enough he had his tongue running in between her toes causing bursts of laughter
“HA HA HA HA OH NOOOOHAHAHAHAAA STTOOOOPP!!!!!!!” she pleaded even though she knew she would be ignored. He then released her ankle and returned to the floor where he quickly started kissing various spots along her arch. Carol found that unlike Amelia’s lickle torture earlier this felt somehow...nicer.... she was amazed how this new person was being far more attentive rather than torturous, she was surprised to find that it actually felt.....good! She let out a gasp of shock as she felt him wrap his tongue around her big toe and pop it in his mouth where he lightly nibbled on it
“Ohhhhh” she moaned quietly as he released it and kissed around it once more. Carol shut her eyes and for a few seconds almost forgot she was tied down in her home and had been tickled mercilessly by two strangers today!

Seeing Carol was clearly enjoying this attention Tom thought of something else to do. He moved back away from her foot and grabbed Amelia’s discarded bottle of baby oil then poured some into his hands, unaware of what Tom was planning now Carol began calling out to the silence to see if he was still there just as his oiled up hands were getting closer and closer to her unsuspecting sole! She gasped as he started to gently caress her delicate left foot in his strong hands and slowly began massaging it starting with the ball of her foot, along with sneaking in the occasional few tickles as well. He could tell she enjoyed this to as her demeanour had now completely changed from non-stop laughing and begging of earlier to repeated sighs of pleasure. He also noticed her bite her lower lip more than once and she let out a soft moan when he turned his attention to her other foot and began massaging it. After 5 minutes of this she actually hoped to herself that the stranger might keep this up for a long while more!

Once the massage was over Tom started thinking what to do next when he suddenly heard a noise in the distance - police sirens!
“Damn!” He thought “Someone must have called the cops!” He quickly jumped up, hearing the sirens getting closer he darted out the room, ran down the stairs and out the back door into the backyard then jumped the fence to land in his own back yard, once inside his own house he then got back to his own room and carefully peered out the front window from behind the blinds just in time to see a patrol car stop outside the neighbours house and some officers get out
“Made it!” He thought to himself with glee “Oh man I’m so glad I came home this weekend!” He said aloud as he clapped his hands together and happily crashed down on his bed, “That was amazing! And if anyone asks if I heard anything I just tell them I was sitting here the whole time with my headphones on or that I was asleep! Talk about the perfect crime!”

The next morning Tom was sitting on the living room couch in a shirt and sweatpants while watching TV and eating a bowl of cereal. Hearing the doorbell ring he got up and opened the door, and was surprised to find Carol standing there holding a purple gift bag
“....Oh hi Mrs Anderson!” he blurted out in surprise after the initial shock had passed
“Tom! Good to see you!” she said as she gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek! “And I told you before to call me Carol remember? My, Look how handsome you've gotten, I bet you’re a real heartbreaker on campus!” Tom blushed at this as he let Carol in the house and they both sat down on the couch
“Is your father in?” She asked
“Oh no, he had to go into work last minute to cover someone who's caught the flu, he'll be back tonight and I'm taking him out to a fancy restaurant for his birthday”
“Oh that’s sweet of you Tom”
“Hey, are you ok? I heard from Dad about that burglar, must have been scary!” he then asked
“Yes it was but I’m ok thanks, after the cops freed me I called Pete and told him not to rush home as I’m fine and our insurance will cover the stolen items” She crossed her legs and continued “To be honest the second guy was more interesting”

“Oh really a second one?” Tom said while feigning ignorance, “Dad didn’t mention a second burglar”
“Yes,” Carol said as she began dangling her shoe from her right foot, “Well he wasn’t a burglar like that other one you see, after she had left some other person got into the house and also tickled me while I was tied up” Tom tried his best to keep focused on Carol’s face and not the dangling shoe but his eyes kept involuntarily darting back to them! “But I didn’t tell anyone, not even the police about my mystery man”
“Gee it’s too bad I was asleep the whole time it happened or I could have helped you”
“Oh that’s ok Tom, I appreciate that”, she leaned over and lightly touched his knee supportively “But whoever it was didn’t actually hurt me or steal anything and as strange as it sounds it was actually kind of enjoyable so I decided not to get whoever it was in any trouble” she paused for a second then continued “Anyway after that experience yesterday I decided to spend today treating myself”, she lifted her toes up making her shoe drop to the floor, Tom almost had a panic attack when she then propped her tan RHT nyloned foot right on the coffee table just inches away from him!

“See, I bought myself a few new pairs of sheer RHT nylons in a few different colors to replace the ones that got ripped up”, she flexed her foot and spread her toes apart as the silky nylons shone in the light. Tom fought hard not to stare
“What do you think?” She said coyly, he looked down fully at her perfect foot in the silken fabric
“They look nice” He let out with a squeak in his voice
“Thank you, plus I also went and got myself a nice full body massage followed by a nice long pedicure, see?” she scrunched her toes together and pointed them towards Tom to let him see the captivating deep burgundy shade on her nails “Like them?”
“Oh yes very nice!” He repeated, as he felt his brain going into meltdown
“Thank you, of course the only downside to having massages and pedicures done is that they make my feet even more ticklish than they normally are, but that’s the price of beauty right?” on hearing this Tom gripped the spoon in his hand so hard that he almost snapped it in half! Carol continued, “Plus in these super soft sheer nylons I’m even more ticklish!” Tom almost fainted at hearing this, did she know? Did she suspect him? He began to worry a little

“Well I have to be getting home.” She then said as she pulled her foot off the table and put her shoe back on then got up to leave, as they got to the front door she turned back to Tom
“I’m a little scared Tom, you’ll be around all day if I need help right?”
“Oh, of course” he said “I’m not going anywhere”
“Great! That reminds me, you still have the spare key to my house here right, in case of any emergencies?”
“Uh.... Yes!” Tom said while taking a few moments to pretend like he had to think of the answer
“Great, well tell your dad I said hi. If he wants to visit after work he can, otherwise I’m going to be in that house all by myself today” she kissed him on the cheek again then hugged him again, as her mouth was against his ear she then whispered “See you around!” She gave him a wink then walked out the door closing it behind her

Once Carol was gone Tom crashed down on the sofa, he felt exhausted and started trying to work out if she had guessed it he was her mystery visitor, then he noticed that Carol had left her pink gift bag on the floor by the couch, checking inside it he found several packs of her new sheer nylons in varying colors along with a bottle of perfume called "See you later" and one of her work businesses cards. Tom thought long and hard about the situation, did she know? Was this a trap to catch him out? Was she just being friendly after not seeing him for so long? He finally decided it was worth going back to the house to investigate, after all he could always lie and say his was returning her bag if he was wrong.

After holding back for 5 minutes Tom then got the spare key, went out the back door and jumped the fence between their houses. Letting himself into the house he checked the ground floor and found no-one so he cautiously climbed the stairs where he noticed Carol’s bedroom door was ajar. He took a deep breath and slowly opened it fully. Once again he was greeted by the sight of Carol lying spread-eagled on her bed with a blindfold on and thick, padded handcuffs at her wrists and ankles holding her in place.
“I wonder if she just bought those or always had them!” he thought to himself. Carol was now wearing a black figure hugging nylon teddy over matching silk underwear and black sheer RHT stockings with suspenders. On the bedside table was the handcuff key along with a ball gag, several types of hair brushes, an electric toothbrush, some feathers, a few q tips & a deluxe bottle of baby oil.

Carol looked up towards the noise of the door creaking opening and Tom froze in place, sensing his fear Carol smiled towards him and called out in a gentle manner
“Took you long enough to get here mystery man, hopefully we can have some more laughs and fun this time without the police interrupting us!” She then seductively wiggled her nylon encased toes around at him, and simply said,
“Well....what are you waiting for?”
Tom didn’t need to be told twice!

THE END

Wonderful story! Definitely one of my new favorites! Would definitely love to see a part 2 or another time where this milf gets in a ticklish situation!

Great story.

At first, I was going to say "poor Carol" but now it's more like "poor Tom". I mean that was an extreme teasing session Carol put him through.

I'll second that!!

Great story.

At first, I was going to say "poor Carol" but now it's more like "poor Tom". I mean that was an extreme teasing session Carol put him through.

Amazing story!

Nice work.

Loved it.

Thanks alot for the great feedback! I have a possible sequel idea planned for this one that I might try and write at some point ;-)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back