• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holding Position Part 2 (sexual)

CapturedDoll

Verified
I didn't quite realize I would have a part 2...

Last night I was wearing a tiny white ruffled skirt, and a beige, sleeveless top. I wasn't wearing any panties...

We had a little argument last night. Over what doesn't matter. But it led to other events... *blushes so hard*

So... after it was over I was not in a very good mood. Just tired and ready for bed.

I was about to open the fridge and grab some water when suddenly my Bf is standing in front me... and takes my wrists... placing them behind my lower back. "I think you need to relax... quit getting so mad over such little things... "

Suddenly he pushes me back gently against the sink.... reaches under my skirt and starts tickling my pussy with his finger tips. Softly, slowly... and OMG DID IT TICKLE. And I couldn't GET AWAY!!

As I, SHOCKED... started to laugh and squirm he told me... "Or else I'm going to tickle your pussy... and everywhere else you're most ticklish. Over and over I'm going to keep coming back and tickling your bald lil pussy. You need to listen to me... not get so upset...Wouldn't you rather me, be tickling you... right here? Right on this... TICKLISH little pussy of yours? He moved his fingers a little faster... I was so ticklish... FUCK!!! And he wouldn't STOP. He kept making me say things as he continued to make me practically scream laugh. Through his smile, and as he held me by the wrists, he went for the sides of my underarms... my stomach... my sides... but then straight back to my very naked ****. Which was tickling me the most.

This must have gone on for at least 45 mins. I couldn't get him to stop tickling me. And I never was able to wiggle myself out of his grasp. His grip is quite strong... and the tickling was too intense to make me squirm enough at all through most of it. I did notice the kitchen blinds where open... and anyone walking past could have seen us. In fact I thought at one moment I thought I DID see someone sitting in their car watching us and he just turned back around and said... "I don't care..." With a sadistic smile.

At one point he said "This weekend... I'm going to capture you... and do awfully bad, ticklish things to you. I'm going to make you feel so vulnerable to me... my prisoner... I'm gonna tickle you and drive you mad. And you'll never escape me..." I melted inside.

Meanwhile I was just a giggling, laughing mess... I would rest my head on his shoulder and chest, resigned to the tickling but felt crazy lol. I kept trying to keep my legs closed by moving one foot over the other but I just couldn't hide all of me. Omg It was amazing....

Why our kitchen is turning into a Tickle Torture Dungeon... Idk... but I like it. LOL!!!!!!!! XD

Oh did I mention he forced me to say I was his "Ticklish, Giggling, Girly Burrito". LMAO!!! XD

And so I was a giggling fruitcake as he put me to bed.

"What are you?" As he made me into a lil blanket burrito with the blankets.

"A... giggly, little... (giggles) bimbo burrito?" :>

"Yes... yes you are..." *He kisses me*

"Goodnight my giggly, lil, bimbo burrito."

*I can't stop giggling as he walks all the way out the door back into the living room*

Last edited:
Hey doll, moochtickler, another great story, take care, thinking about you!!!&#55357;&#56832;&#55357;&#56832;&#55357;&#56861;, jeramiah

EXCELLENT story !!!

Thank you, as always, for sharing your experiences !!

:dancingmonster:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back