• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Rachelle Torments Tammy With Her Fingers & Sexy Toes! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
A long preview for the first part of this hot F/F scene with the lovely Rachelle going to work on Tammy! This was a custom, very similar to the scene Tammy did with Maxie before. Tammy has a real-life foot fetish...she really likes feet, and of course Rachelle has some of the cutest feet around :) She teases Tammy with her feet, smothering her face and then uses them to tickle her to death :devilish:

Rachelle's very good at tickling with her little feet! Tammy's armpits are insanely ticklish and she focuses on them (after attacking them with her fingers of course!), but then uses her toes to tickle Tammy's nylon feet too (Rachelle's so ticklish she admitted that it actually tickled her own feet too lol) She then switches to fingers and uses her mega-long nails to torture Tammy's nylon and barefeet until she can't take any more.

Rachelle proves herself an awesome tickler in this scene - it's pleasure and torture for Tammy but she did love getting Rachelle's feet afterwards ;) The full 21 minute long(!) version is in the UK Tickling store now

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/lfkjz1
or:
https://mega.nz/#!WkUBVCaK!lpWmGquK206SN_q6tZVlsWsgQVA50rP_EuSuWu8FkzA

* Download the HD preview above - tiny preview added below *

Attachments

• Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 131
  • Image20.jpg
    Image20.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 185
  • Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 184
  • Image43.jpg
    Image43.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 337
  • RachelleTammyMiniSample.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 492
Last edited:
:wub:

Attachments

• Image25.jpg
    Image25.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 132
  • Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 127
  • Image38.jpg
    Image38.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 131
  • Image47.jpg
    Image47.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 133
  • Image62.jpg
    Image62.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 208

Attachments

• Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Image45.jpg
    Image45.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Image64.jpg
    Image64.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 219
  • Image42.jpg
    Image42.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 106
Outstanding!! Hope there is a revenge tickle coming.

This is a masterpiece. Among my many favorite aspects: Tammy's cackle and Rachelle's captivating red outfit.

OMG ! Rachel makes me lose my mind...Specially with that outfit...

What a dream pairing. Rachelle is so pretty and Tammy's pits are awesome, the look on her face as Rachelle moves her nails towards her armpits is great! Please get her back soon, been way too long! Did she take 21 minutes straight or need a couple of little breaks?

This is a masterpiece. Among my many favorite aspects: Tammy's cackle and Rachelle's captivating red outfit.

Thanks Restraints. Those were my favourite things too - shame that catsuit doesn't fit most other models...it was age 12 to 14 lol!

What a dream pairing. Rachelle is so pretty and Tammy's pits are awesome, the look on her face as Rachelle moves her nails towards her armpits is great! Please get her back soon, been way too long! Did she take 21 minutes straight or need a couple of little breaks?

It was pretty much straight through! :)

Wow. That's a lot of tickling, she is awesome tho!! I like that you keep pushing out these time limits!! ;)

Excellent clip! Everything is awesome! nails tickling, the ticklee's laugh and her suffering and the tickler is amazing!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back