• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Tattooed Dinah Devilles Intense Topless Chairbound Tickle/Nibble! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
Dinah Deville is back! This tough tattooed burlesque pinup girl is so unbelievably ticklish and one of our most requested ticklees! In this clip Dinahs ankles are bound, she is topless in the chair, and I start out tickling and nibbling her ADORABLE size 7.5 feet while she rapidly loses composure and launches into her signature deep throaty giggle, thrashing wildly and clearly in distress, even though she is giggling her head off! When I approach her underarms, I know how ticklish they are, and I know I just have to nibble them! Dinah squeals, screeches, and tries to shut me out of that CRAZY TICKLISH spot. So I have no choice but to bound her wrists above her head so I can tickle and nibble those sweet underarms. Dinah goes ballistic and thrashes wildly while I nibble her underarms while tickling her sides and tummy. After awhile of mixing nibble/tickle torment on her upperbody, I go back to her feet with more tickles and intense nibbles. One of the best parts of this position in the chair is that I have a ball tickling Dinahs tummy, sides, and underarms while I work her feet, and having my hands and my mouth on many tickle spots at once drives Dinah absolutely CRAZY! Dinahs reactions are explosive and she seems desperate at every turn for tickle tickling/nibbling to end. But I manage to really put her through the ringer! Check out the links to Dinahs other sample clips below, and also is included is her interview from 2014. Enjoy :) www.clips4sale.com/19581

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?264043
Tattooed And Oh So Nibblish

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?263786
Tattooed And Oh So Ticklish

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?254548
Dinah Reads The Foot Book
DSCN2011.jpg

Dinah_Chairbound_Nibble_Tickle.jpg

Attachments

• DinahToplessTickleNibbleTMF1.mp4
    3.6 MB
  • DinahInterviewed.mov
    2.5 MB
Tattoos are so ugly. It ruined this. :(

Not everyone thinks the same things are beautiful. I happen to like the tats on her. Just because your opinion is negative towards something doesn't mean it is inherently bad for everyone. They certainly didn't ruin the movie. There is too much negativity stemming from personal opinion on these forums lately. People need to learn the whole "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" rule. Too many models are getting their feelings hurt and it is giving a bad look to our fetish and community.

Not everyone thinks the same things are beautiful. I happen to like the tats on her. Just because your opinion is negative towards something doesn't mean it is inherently bad for everyone. They certainly didn't ruin the movie. There is too much negativity stemming from personal opinion on these forums lately. People need to learn the whole "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" rule. Too many models are getting their feelings hurt and it is giving a bad look to our fetish and community.

Well said. Thanks man.

Tattoos are so ugly. It ruined this. :(

Many people on this forum and beyond think that the only thing that matters is whatever they are personally into, and feel the need to shit all over anything and anyone that isn't their cup of tea. It's the internet, and it's 2017, so that is bound to happen, but the more it does, the less I am inclined to post samples on this forum or anywhere else for that matter. At this point I do this for fun and as a hobby, and I post the samples here as a courtesy to benefit the members of the forum, not a benefit to me. I produce sex positive and body positive content, and I am finding more and more that my content doesn't really have a place here in the context of how the forum is now. I am hoping the few people that treat the women in my videos as actual people and not objects to hurl insults at will stick around on the forum long enough for me to justify posting here. But that might change. Thanks to everyone who gets what I do and supports it.

Hopefully there's enough of us who feel as you do that you'll continue on. Women like Dinah are priceless and beautiful. I hope you convey that to her and all the wonderful women you have the opportunity to meet and play with.

coyote311 summed it up nicely. Everyone has their own ideas of what beauty is and what makes a video fun to watch. I think you put out great content. Is every single model you've ever filmed my idea of beautiful? No, but you do good work and I'll happily buy a clip from you if I like the model in it.

Dinah is great, such brilliant reactions. Just hope you did a stretched out clip too as I can imagine that being explosive!! That armpit tattoo is awesome :)

I don't understand why someone who doesn't like tattoos would enter a topic that says it in the title.
She's freaking gorgeous, and her tattoos are awesome! She's in such a perfect position too

I don't understand why someone who doesn't like tattoos would enter a topic that says it in the title.
She's freaking gorgeous, and her tattoos are awesome! She's in such a perfect position too

Why people do a lot of things on this forum has been a mystery to me for the past 15 years, ha. Thanks for the kind words, she will most definitely be back for more tickling.

Dinah is great, such brilliant reactions. Just hope you did a stretched out clip too as I can imagine that being explosive!! That armpit tattoo is awesome :)

When possible, I always do a stretched out clip! And I most certainly did this time :)

Snip20170417_49.png

Snip20170417_50.png

Hopefully there's enough of us who feel as you do that you'll continue on. Women like Dinah are priceless and beautiful. I hope you convey that to her and all the wonderful women you have the opportunity to meet and play with.

I will continue making videos, as the making of the videos itself and adding to my collection is the best part. Whether or not I continue to post sample clips here is another story, and only time will tell. Thanks for the kind words.

coyote311 summed it up nicely. Everyone has their own ideas of what beauty is and what makes a video fun to watch. I think you put out great content. Is every single model you've ever filmed my idea of beautiful? No, but you do good work and I'll happily buy a clip from you if I like the model in it.

I am glad you enjoy my content. Keep it up! Ha, but seriously, Thanks.

I always clearly label my videos "BBW" "Tattooed" "Amazon". It is assumed that people who view the content I post know what they are viewing before they check it out. Some people would prefer to shit all over the stuff they don't like, rather than find something that they actually like. Freud would have a field day with this shit, ha.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back