• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is this exactly?

It's an event set on the west coast. We haven't done one in a while. If and when we do, it'll be announced here.

It's an event set on the west coast. We haven't done one in a while. If and when we do, it'll be announced here.

I mean what are these gatherings for specifically what are the attendees supposed to do?

Gatherings are social events. They can be private, held in someone's home or hotel suite. They can be public, like in a club or larger location. They can be combinations of both.

Primary purpose is to meet others who are into this. Play is a fortunate possibility, and at the old WCG events there were always folks who wanted to be tickled in a "public" scene, where all attending could watch.

We also held munches (social meet in public place).

These occurred throughout California, and in Nevada and Oregon. Hence the name.

Thankfully, others have begun events, as doing this monthly, as we did for many years, is tiring and expensive.

Gatherings are social events. They can be private, held in someone's home or hotel suite. They can be public, like in a club or larger location. They can be combinations of both.

Primary purpose is to meet others who are into this. Play is a fortunate possibility, and at the old WCG events there were always folks who wanted to be tickled in a "public" scene, where all attending could watch.

We also held munches (social meet in public place).

These occurred throughout California, and in Nevada and Oregon. Hence the name.

Thankfully, others have begun events, as doing this monthly, as we did for many years, is tiring and expensive.

Well the day someone holds one of these in Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley, or Santa Clarita let me know lol I'm down.

We used to have 'em down there. Some of my group spun off and were going to do more. General Western Gatherings would give that.

Last edited:
Not so far. I would love to see you folks gather again. Heck, I'd help ya coordinate, help ya spin off to make your own, etc. Just so few lately that want to organize. It requires effort and coordination, usually by two or more people.

It can easily be hosted in hotels these days. Find a place that's clean and inexpensive, arrange for at least one of the hosts to have a big room that can house many, and it works really well. I still attend events in hotels. They're good and fun. :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back