• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smoking Hot Friend's Friends Bare Soles ..

scottyLLA

TMF Expert
A smoking hot friend of my wife came over today .. upon entering the house she licked off her shoes .. then sat at the breakfast counter and I could not resist ..

Last edited:
what fine pair of soles she got love see them get tickled if only its spring out there gonna be lot gergous baresoles out for sure.

Insanely sexy soles! And boy does she have a shape to her! Thank you for sharing!

What a great pair! Nice shape and arch.
Gotta be ticklish

I love when women kick off their shoes immediately upon coming indoors. :feets:
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

She's a close friend of my wife and a former print model. Really a beautiful woman. I've seen her barefoot many times and have nabbed many photos of her along thevway.

She looks like she is a gorgeous woman

She has lovely looking soles.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

She's a close friend of my wife and a former print model. Really a beautiful woman. I've seen her barefoot many times and have nabbed many photos of her along the way.

Well please don't be holding out on us man! :p

very nice feet. Please more of her feet.
Are her feet ticklish?

Glad you fellas like her as much as I do .. she is stunning and her feet are amazing .. very well formed size nines that she flaunts shamelessly .. here is another photo I managed to snap in covert fashion a while back ..

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back