• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello. . . Is it me you're looking for? (seeking pen pals and RP partners)

IntoTickleFantasy

TMF Novice
Hello there! Fancy meeting you here!

Since Java appears to be entering its descent into obscurity, and with it, the current iteration of the TMF chatroom, I have found myself lacking in the tickle chat and roleplay department. I have tried Kik and Skype to no real success, so now hopefully this will find its way to the eyes of some similarly minded sorts.

About Me

I'm Jasmine, I'm 25 and I'm from the US. My profile has a decent amount of information on myself, so I would encourage you to look there for some more details.

What I'm Looking For

I am looking for ticklers who are intelligent, creative, well-spoken (written) and are open to sharing their own fantasies and working together to find ways to combine them with my own. A great roleplay, in my opinion, is not a one-sided affair - it requires a give and take on both ends, both in terms of the obvious descriptions themselves as well as in the overarching story of the scene.

Having said that, it doesn't need to be some elaborately crafted tale. In fact, the best RP's I've had have been those with a healthy dose of realism. I just don't always want to have to be the one making all the creative decisions.

Having said that. . .

My interests / fantasies

As my profile indicates, I am ticklish in many places, though I will admit that my daydreams tend to be a bit more foot-focused than others.

I lean toward the more intense side of things, tickling and bondage wise. The slow application of multiple levels of restraint is among my favorites.

I prefer a more consensual type of scene - Having to pretend I hate what is happening just seems wrong to me. Though perhaps I just need to learn why it is so appealing.

I am also curious, yet inexperienced with:
- sensory deprivation
- automatic tickling / tickle machines
- multiple ticklers

I'll add more as I think of them.

So now what. . .

If the above sounds intriguing, let me know, either here on the TMF or via e-mail ([email protected]).
As I said, I don't much care for Kik, so PM's, the rare chatroom appearance or via email / hangout is going to be my method of contact.

Hope to hear from someone soon! This took an awfully long time and I'd hate for it to be wasted.

Edit 1: I knew that I would need to amend this as I went, so I'm trying to be transparent about it.

I will, most likely, not accept a friend request to someone I haven't spoken to before. PM first, then let's go from there.

Last edited:
Hello Jasmine!
Sounds cool, I'm interested. I just sent you a message

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back