• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alyssa's Massage Tickles (M/F)

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
Well now, I've been a member of the TMF for two years and have never posted a story until now! This will (hopefully) be the first of many that I contribute here, and I'd hope to get better with every story that I write! I hope you all enjoy reading it, and any comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)

Alyssa had been friends with Jay for years. He worked as a barman at the pub where she regularly sang and played guitar, and they had become firm and very close friends. Alyssa was twenty-six, with long brown hair, deep brown eyes and an athletic, graceful body. She was playful and friendly, and very popular, with a sweet and often feisty personality.

Friday night, when they both had time, was always their time to hang out and chill. They enjoyed each other's company greatly, and after a shared pizza, a movie, and some wine, they both felt relaxed and playful.

"Time for me to do some serious relaxing!" said Alyssa, winking at Jay as she did so.

She lifted her legs onto his lap, put her wine glass onto the table, and sank a little deeper into the couch.

"Nice socks!" he joked, referring to Alyssa's red and black striped ankle socks.

"Well you know I like to be quirky!" she smirked.

"Now, do I sense that a foot massage might be in order?" asked Jay.

Alyssa grinned. "Well that would be just wonderful!".

"I thought as much!" said Jay. "Well if you insist...."

Jay slowly pulled off Alyssa's socks. He had never thought of himself as a 'foot person', but as he dropped her socks onto the floor and took her left foot in his hands, he felt his heart skip a beat or two.

Alyssa was pretty from head to toe, and nowhere more so than her size six feet. With beautifully rounded heels, flawless soft soles, and cute, red-painted toes, they were a foot-lover's dream, and even though she usually hid them inside a pair of her favourite Vans sneakers, she always took good care of them and liked to keep them as pretty as she could, usually with home pedicures and a range of different nail polish colours.

Jay began to massage Alyssa's feet.

"Ooooohhhhh, yes!," she exclaimed, closing her eyes.

Jay massaged his friend's feet for twenty minutes. Alyssa felt all the stresses of her week slowly evaporating as his hands went to work. Jay was a burly, strong guy, and yet his touch, to Alyssa's delight, was tender and gentle.

"Mmmmmm, that's so relaxing," sighed Alyssa, closing her eyes. "What are friends for, huh?"

Amused by her sarcasm and sensing that Alyssa was now fully stress-free, Jay decided to spice things up. Holding her left foot with a firm grip, he lightly scribbled two fingers down her sole. He was immediately struck by the softness of her skin, and how well-maintained her foot was.

Alyssa's toes curled reflexively, and she jerked and squealed. The touch was light, but it tickled. A lot.

"HEYYYYYY! That's not cool!" she giggled, wiggling her foot as much as she could.

Jay didn't know how ticklish Alyssa was, or that she was ticklish at all. He had massaged her feet once before, but had not pushed it into tickling. He was surprised at her reactions, and decided to make a play. Alyssa was also fond of acting the tough girl, and he sensed an opportunity to change that.

"Well you just seemed a little bit down, so I figured you needed cheering up!" he joked. He then launched a second tickle-attack, this time wiggling all five of his fingers up and down her sole, from under her toes to her heel and back up again.

Alyssa began to thrash. She was ticklish in many places, but her feet were 'The Spot'. Any tickle there, soft or hard, rendered her hysterical instantly. Growing up with an older sister and a younger brother, she had often found herself on the receiving end of their tickle-attacks and she was damned if she was going to find herself in that situation again.

"Nooooooo! I'M NOT DOWN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" she exclaimed. "DON'T YOU DARE TICKLE ME, JAY!"

Moving quickly, Jay lifted up his left leg, placed both of Alyssa's feet into his lap, and crossed it over his right. Suddenly, Alyssa's feet were trapped. She had twisted herself into a face-down position on the couch, and she could now only squirm slightly. With both hands now free, Jay had full access to both of her feet.

"It looks like you're in a tricky position now!" he teased. "But because I'm such a nice guy, I'll go easy on you".

"NOOOOOO!," squealed Alyssa. She could hardly believe that this was happening.

Jay began to lightly tickle Alyssa's feet again, alternating between left and right and keeping her off-balance as he did so. He quickly realised that her arches and beneath her toes were the most sensitive areas, and duly zoned in on them.

"Too late!" he laughed. "I guess I'm not so nice after all!".

Jay increased the pace of his fingers, flickering his nails across the bottoms of her sensitive feet. He was fascinated to see the effect it had on her.

Alyssa melted into hysterics as her feet underwent a thorough tickling. Ten fingers on her soles was just too much for her to handle, and Jay, to her horror, seemed to have a particular fondness for making her laugh. Her hands slapped against the soft leather couch cushions and her brown hair whipped like a tornado as she tried to fight him off.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEASSSE!" she screamed. "DON'T TICKLE ME THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!".

For his part, Jay was having a blast, and decided to switch his focus to Alyssa's toes. He began to stroke and tickle each of her toes one by one, paying particular attention to the spaces in between them, as well as the pads of her toes.

"EEEEEEEHEHEHEHE! NOT THERE!" begged Alyssa. Her toes were incredibly ticklish, and she could barely process the sensations. It was completely overwhelming, and as hard as she fought to escape, she couldn't. With every ticklish touch on her feet, she felt her strength draining away, and it was obvious that Jay had no intention of stopping.

"Did I find your weakness?" teased Jay, continuing to tickle without mercy. "I really didn't know that tough rock and roll girls could be so ticklish!".

Alyssa couldn't fashion a reply. She was laughing too hard to form words, and she could barely believe the position she found herself in. For years, she had managed to avoid situations where tickling was likely to happen, and yet now she was helpless.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA" she screamed.

Jay kept up the toe-tickling for another minute, by which point Alyssa's laughter had become almost silent. He was amazed that such an innocuous act could have such an effect on someone.

Finally, after what felt like an hour or more to Alyssa, Jay ceased the tickling.

"Wasn't that fun?" enquirer Jay teasingly, as Alyssa regained her composure. She turned herself around and breathed deeply. It had been intense. To Jay's surprise, however, she didn't make any efforts to hide her feet. She curled up her toes, but her feet remained in his lap.

"How about I go back to massaging your feet instead?" asked Jay, lightly stroking the tops of Alyssa's feet. "Would you like that?".

"Y-yes," she stammered. "That's what you were supposed to do! Not tickle me!"

Jay was forming another plan. He didn't want to torture Alyssa, but he loved to see her laugh, and now he was feeling brave.

"I promise I'll give you another foot massage.......," he began.

Alyssa sighed. She'd survived the tickling. It was over.

" .........After I make you laugh a little bit more," added Jay, that roguish smile on his face again.

He gently took hold of Alyssa's big toe. Alyssa blushed and giggled. Even this tickled, though not unbearably. Alyssa covered her face with her hands, as Jay paused for what felt like an hour.

"Shall we play a little game?" he chuckled.

"N-n-no. Come on, you wouldn't do that!", she pleaded. She wiggled her toes nervously, but he had a firm grip.

"Have you ever heard of 'This Little Piggy?"

Alyssa felt her whole body tense up. She had more than heard of it. Suddenly, memories of her childhood tickling experiences, of being pinned down by her brother and sister and often her parents, of having her feet tickled for what felt like hours, were resurfacing vividly. That dastardly, horrible game was only one of the many that her family members simply loved to play on her.

"Please! Don't tickle me anymore. You know I can't stand it!" she pleaded.

Alyssa put on what she hoped was her best puppy-dog face, in the vain hope that he would afford her some mercy.

He stared into her pretty brown eyes but didn't loosen his grip. Her feet were simply too pretty, and too ticklish, to resist. Jay was tapping into a new side of his personality, and he wanted to savour this.

"It's really fun! And it goes like this....."

Alyssa clenched her fists, and tried to brace herself. There was no escape now. She knew he was going to tickle her again.

"This little piggy went to the market!" he chuckled, gently wiggling and stroking Alyssa's big toe.

Her hysteria was instant.

"HAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASE STOPPPP!" she shrieked.

"And THIS little piggy stayed home!", he laughed, moving across to her second toe. Alyssa's laughter continued as he revelled in the silliness of the game and her reactions.

"And THIS little piggy....." he announced, theatrically, as he grabbed her little toe. "Went WEE WEE WEE, all the way home!"

With that, Jay scribbled his fingers across the sole of Alyssa's foot for ten seconds. She threw her head back and laughter poured from her mouth.

"Wasn't that SUCH fun?" laughed Jay, as he began to massage Alyssa's feet once more.

"You're such a bastard!" spluttered Alyssa, still giggling weakly. "Nobody has tickled me like that for a long time!"

Jay smirked. "Well that makes me the lucky guy, doesn't it!"

Alyssa smiled. She couldn't be mad at him for more than five minutes. After ten more blissful minutes of massaging, she put her socks back on and then fell into his arms as he gave her an affectionate hug.

"You'd better keep this a secret!" she giggled, playfully punching him on the shoulder.

"I would never say a word to anyone!" replied Jay, feigning incredulity. "Promise!"

Later that night, when Alyssa got home, her phone beeped. It was a message. From Jay.

"Don't worry, it'll remain between us! My lips are sealed. J xx"

Alyssa breathed a sigh of relief. She knew that Jay's word was good, and she was grateful for it. Her tickle-drought had been ended, and she knew that she was unlikely to forget the night's events in a hurry.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind feedback! I have many more stories planned with Alyssa, and I'll be sharing them all here! :)

This great story deserves a bump!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back