• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feetsies

sadi

1st Level Green Feather
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Some pictures of some feets. Please be civil or I will delete.

Wow!!! I think they are super cute, you have always been a favorite ler of mine but i am thinking lee now ;)

I've always been scared of you as a ler Sadi. I have heard evil stories about you. But after looking at those presumably ticklish feet, I'm not so scared of you anymore. I think your just as vulnerable as the rest of us now :p

very good looking feet! Hope, they are as ticklish as pretty!!??

Wow!!! I think they are super cute, you have always been a favorite ler of mine but i am thinking lee now ;)

Oh? So 'lers can't tease now, can they? I think that's an exceptionally delicious part of my "mercy"; letting my "volunteer" see what he can't get, and oh-so close to him! Just like Coleridge's mariner: "water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink" ( >_< Yes, I googled the correct phrasing of this quote, as I've ignorantly been misquoting it all this time :cynical:).

I've always been scared of you as a ler Sadi. I have heard evil stories about you. But after looking at those presumably ticklish feet, I'm not so scared of you anymore. I think your just as vulnerable as the rest of us now :p

Well, my reputation seems to precede me. :innocent: You must have also heard of how merciful I often try to be. :devilish: Presume all you want. Doesn't change the fact that I'll still tickle the snot out of all of you though. ;)

They're whatever I want them to be, sapphir, thankyouverymuch.

Thank you for the compliment coyote. I'll . . . keep that possibility in kind. :p

As always, thanks for your positive comment mil. Only positivity from you it seems, except whatever bastard team of course.

Aww, soft little paws.. =3

Last I checked, they were feet. I haven't regressed or devolved that much, yet. :blaugh:

Teasing like that is almost as cruel as the sadistic tickling---barefeet are also a sure fire way to get me to submit to bondage :p

Teasing like that is almost as cruel as the sadistic tickling---barefeet are also a sure fire way to get me to submit to bondage :p

Almost. :D Gotta' use every advantage I have to get my way, right? ;)

Barefeet and a gang of female lers roaming the halls in pink jackets :p

Sorry, but don't really like pink (too "masculine" of a colour for me, let's go with that excuse). :p As for barefoot, I really only do that to tease people. All other times they're wrapped up (in big socks, shoes, or both).

Thanks for the comment, mike.

You have such pretty feet! And, yes, they are teasing me:) I'm helpless to resist.

^I think you need your feet tickled.^

And I think you need to shut the hell up! is what. :innocent:

Apologies for the language, but that's my knee-jerk reaction to reading such an obvious, hackneyed response. And, I don't want to lie too much in how I act here. :devilish:

First off, your feet are adorable (coming from not really a foot guy)! Second, they definitely need to be tickled mercile-- I mean massaged ;) .

So, can we assume that these are your feet Sadi? It was never really stated... as far as I could tell.
I think they look a lot like mine actually.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back