• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stryker Entertainment - Alive and Well!

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello all!

I wanted to take this time to make a post to let everyone know what's going on with Stryker Entertainment and to dispel any rumors that may be floating around. Firstly, I have definitely NOT retired and am very much active with producing new content. In fact, I've just recently posted a new clip called I Hate You, which has become very popular and a top selling clip in the store in the last week alone due to the fact it is one of the most sadistic tickle video clips ever made. More clips will be released in the coming weeks :). I voluntarily decided to take some time away from both the site and the forum. I needed a break. Some of you may have noticed the website was down for a month or so. I took that opportunity to perform some back end upgrades aimed at improving the site and resolving some of the occasional issues that were occurring.

Also, I want to take this opportunity to thank the community for the continued support they have shown the company over the years. Your choice to vote it Company of the Year for 2016 spoke volumes. As a token of my appreciation, I am offering a sitewide discount on all of my clips. For the next week, enjoy 10% off all clips in the store. Simply enter USA2017 at checkout for instant savings - no catches, no bs, just savings :).

I'm looking forward to releasing new content and seeing the feedback that comes with it. I've got some changes planned for the site too and welcome suggestions or feedback on it. If you have a wish-list for things you'd like to see - whether it's regarding our website, the content itself, or both, we want to hear it! I can't promise everything will be implemented, but I do want to hear from you. Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable publicly posting it and I will respond to you personally. This is a priority to me.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
She's very much on board to do more videos for sure. What I'm trying to figure out now is whether the majority of the forum would rather see her as the ler or myself. There's also a cost factor to consider as Alexa is no longer local but arrangements could be made if it made sense.

Welcome back Darth! Any chance we might get to see more videos featuring Alexa?

Hey DS, been a big fan of your work for several years now, any plans on making an uncut video in the future anytime soon? Uncut meaning like interview,setup,tickle,post interview. Something like that? Just wondering, keep up the awesome work!

I have one small concern about your website. Maybe I am overlooking this, but I don't see any direct link to view the cart. Can you add that or make it easier to find?

For example: I'm browsing through clips, and I want to go ahead and process the transaction. I don't see any direct link to view the cart or check out.

Edit: Also, I was purchasing a few clips this morning, and when I tried to check out, it reported that my shopping cart was empty. I had to go back and hunt down the videos again.

Last edited:
Marine - Actually, most of my newer content has all of what you mentioned minus setup footage. That would be easy enough to add. What kind of setup did you have in mind?

Therapist - Affraid not buddy, sorry

Regarding the site itself, the shopping cart does maintain an inventory of the items you add but I can see where a rolling icon for it as you navigate would be helpful. I'm sure it's a feature on some of the software I plan to upgrade. I'll be sure to include this with the planned upgrades. Presently, all of the items added show up prior to check out, so if you need to make any changes, you can do so there before committing to buy.

As for the issue with the contents disappearing on you, what browser/client were you using? That would help narrow it down. Haven't received any complaints on that in a while so am curious.

I was using Google Chrome on a Windows 7 system. It would be great if you could eventually add a rolling icon though.

I'd love to see more Latinas too.

This may not be a popular opinions, but I'd also like to see a different bondage device used in the videos. The current stocks you use are effective, but sometimes variety keeps things exciting, interesting and the fans looking forward to more.

Thanks for the feedback regarding the individuals featured in the videos. I go for a very specific niche in the market. I do have some videos coming out soon which feature latin women, so I am curious to see how the community likes them and how sales do. One actually reacts in a sensual way sorta like Jaz Colon did. Generally speaking the standards are pretty high for each person selected in the videos.

As far as the stocks go, they are by far my go to #1 as they do the trick. However, I'm open to another type of bondage device, but whatever it is, it has to be portable and easy to setup, mount and dismount models from. Ideas welcome.

Personally, I prefer you as the ler. M/F FTW!

Keep up the great work!

Cheers

F/F is good as long as the tickler is trully effective and has great technique to get the best reactions. I'm with you on the nails too - did you mean regular acrylic nails or longer talon-like nails? In my clips I try to create a balance but I'm with you on the fingernail tickling. Hard to beat great fingernail technique on bare soles. We're pretty good about effective toe tying too but it's a careful balance - too tight and it cuts off circulation.

It would just be nice to see more f/f tickling in general, especially female ticklers with long nails with long portions of the clip dedicated to just finger tickling on plain bare feet as well. Not everyone is all about tickle tools and nylons. Many times a great toe tie, toe tickling is a great turn on lol. At least the occasional clip if it's not your biggest seller. But if it's only occasional throw a black woman in there too occasionally. Lol. Just my take. You've made some great clips and hope to see more. Thanks dude.

F/F is good as long as the tickler is trully effective and has great technique to get the best reactions.

Sir, I give you tremendous credit for saying this very thing - Often, f/f clips are terrible because the tickler is crap at it. I wind up enjoying M/f videos far more because in most cases, the tickling is much more effective.

I'm glad to see you're still alive and well and look forward to your future work. Hopefully you can bring back some of your best models (Roxie Tompkins, Rosie, and another one whose name I am forgetting. She was the boss in some of the Intern clips, I think. It'll come to me.)

To be honest; I've found that its male ticklers that are a bit more aggressive and ruthless than female ticklers. I know there's a handful of female lers that are very effective at pushing the lee to the limit. But generally, overall, in most videos that I've seen, it's the male lers that don't take it easy on the lee.

I get that but I still think it would be worth it to have Alexa as your right hand ler for the site :)

Thanks for the input here guys. Theres support on both sides here. Alexa is one of those who shows signs of the IT factor and I sometimes wonder if some of the best tickling came from us as a team, me or her.

I am a fan of proper fingernail tickling also. We have several clips that have bare only and plenty of fingernail tickling. As an example, look at ones starring Alexa.

I am also a big fan of seeing the toes start untied and watching the process of the toes being tied. Looking at the face of the 'Ler when they test out their new restraints only to realize their toes are not going anywhere. Very hot!

Yes! When the sense of entrapment with no way out really resonates with the lee you can see that panic look. I am with you on that one y2t.

I am also a big fan of seeing the toes start untied and watching the process of the toes being tied. Looking at the face of the 'Ler when they test out their new restraints only to realize their toes are not going anywhere. Very hot!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back