• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please Don't Do This

And as an example: I have a pretty decent sized crush on Adam Lambert. Have I fantasized about him tickling me and vice versa? OH YEAH. Have I imagined asking "the question(s)"? YES.

Will I? No. First off... its not any of Adam Lamberts business HIMSELF what I fantasize about. 2- Obvious: He's Gay. 3- Unless he looks over at me at a concert and invites me backstage- Im not pushing my agenda on him or anyone else. Either we click or we don't. Just like anyone else in life. 4- Its invasive. 5- It's invasive. 6 It's invasive.

Just my opinions. The end. :)

Last edited:
People take their fantasies way to far now a days. Its like "well I always dreamed of tickling this person so imma just flat out ask"
Like seriously do people not realize not everyone is comfortable with that? Sometimes its best to leave things to the imagination
then just flat out trying to experiment with it and you get these types of reactions, its no wonder people think we're sickos

You folks do get that the celeb in the OP was probably joking, right?

It's Twitter. He most likely saw the question and thought "I could answer sincerely or try to be witty," and he made what he felt was the most interesting choice.

It's the equivalent of someone asking me what breed my dog is just after a documentary on dog kidnapping comes out, and I answer "Keep your hands off my pooch. I've seen the documentary, I know what you're up to." I'm not actually worried someone will steal my pet, it's just funnier than giving a real answer.

This whole topic is based on a misconception.

You folks do get that the celeb in the OP was probably joking, right?

It's Twitter. He most likely saw the question and thought "I could answer sincerely or try to be witty," and he made what he felt was the most interesting choice.

It's the equivalent of someone asking me what breed my dog is just after a documentary on dog kidnapping comes out, and I answer "Keep your hands off my pooch. I've seen the documentary, I know what you're up to." I'm not actually worried someone will steal my pet, it's just funnier than giving a real answer.
This whole topic is based on a misconception.

"Don't fuck with me. I've seen the documentary," is a tad more direct than, "Keep your hands off my pooch".
I'm inclined to believe a musician with a few thousand followers has had more creepy interactions than a rando walking his dog.

"Don't fuck with me. I've seen the documentary," is a tad more direct than, "Keep your hands off my pooch".
I'm inclined to believe a musician with a few thousand followers has had more creepy interactions than a rando walking his dog.

Look, I think that a lot of your points in this thread are salient ones. Yes, it's probably not great for people to randomly ask every mildly famous person on the internet where they're ticklish. Yes, tickle fetishists can get obsessive enough that it can become creepy.

But, to utilize your own logic for a moment, have you actually read the Twitter posts of the man whose intent you're interpreting?

Everything is a joke. Just random funny bullshit and purposefully silly opinions broken up by self-promotion. You know, an indie musician social media account. Remove yourself from this community's paranoid mindset and ask yourself what's more likely: That a young artist is having a laugh on the internet because he associated a tickling question with that tickling doc he recently watched, or that he's taking a hardline stance against pushy fetishists trying to learn about his lucrative tickle spots?

I'm inclined to agree, given that I've had at least one creepy doofus try to pay me to "get" some poor indie girl the next time she went on tour by claiming he was a friend of hers and that "it'd be funny".

Remove yourself from this community's paranoid mindset and ask yourself what's more likely: That a young artist is having a laugh on the internet because he associated a tickling question with that tickling doc he recently watched, or that he's taking a hardline stance against pushy fetishists trying to learn about his lucrative tickle spots?
I think you misunderstand me. While I don't share your minimization of this kind of behavior, I also don't think it has much of an impact on this "community".
It's lame and creepy, but so are a lot of people. Most people haven't heard of "The Documentary" (I love how people on this forum won't name it, like fucking Voldemort); and social media is full of creeps of every conceivable flavor. It's not like someone with a tickle fetish is particularly noteworthy.

SoleMates said:
]I'm inclined to agree, given that I've had at least one creepy doofus try to pay me to "get" some poor indie girl the next time she went on tour by claiming he was a friend of hers and that "it'd be funny".
Yeesh.

I long for the days when creepy meant "old, dark scary house" and not "overdramatizing things we find offensive."
God, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this. And when you point it out, some self-appointed Ambassador of Proper Conduct comes along and a) suggests you are creepy because you don't fall in line with the mob mentality, and b) exaggerates your casual observation into an excessive and unreasonable reaction.

Manipulation through intimidation. It's an old story on the TMF.

God, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this. And when you point it out, some self-appointed Ambassador of Proper Conduct comes along and a) suggests you are creepy because you don't fall in line with the mob mentality, and b) exaggerates your casual observation into an excessive and unreasonable reaction.

You guys gonna be okay?
We could arrange for a safe space, maybe.
The weather's getting warmer...maybe you could organize a march, or something.

Last edited:

Explain what you think is being discussed here.

And yet, you showed up just to whine about it.
Ah yes. Standard practice for would be intimidators. Label any unapproved opinions as "whining." No, I showed up to express agreement with what I considered to be a rare and very spot-on observation. You showed up to express your trademark disapproval of what you consider to be unacceptable behavior, with your trademark chip-on-shoulder approach to forum discussion.

Ah yes. Standard practice for would be intimidators. Label any unapproved opinions as "whining." No, I showed up to express agreement with what I considered to be a rare and very spot-on observation. You showed up to express your trademark disapproval of what you consider to be unacceptable behavior, with your trademark chip-on-shoulder approach to forum discussion.

Do you really want to muck up another thread with your multiple-personality obsession with me?
Get some therapy.

What was the original point of this thread again? ... *goes back to see first post and recheck title of thread h e quickly forgotten with all the virtual finger-pointing, WITH NO TICKLING!! Bad! Bad people!! XD*

Ah, yes... people are weird. Last I checked, I'm a people too. So I'm weird. Unless we become omniscient we can only speculate and postulate at the reasons why people ask the things they do or do not. If for random chuckles, pervish fantasy fodder, or because they smell burnt toast, we can only piggyback and either gain knowledge or hopefully learn from their mistakes so we won't end up making them ourselves.

Yes, some things are more widely understood as "creepy", but even interpretation of the word has individual nuances, differences.

Oh, now I'm thinking of "creepy" to be a Scoovy-Doo villain, where the bad guy always gets caught, and the face always ends up being a mask, revealing some disgruntled random stranger. As long as they're caught, I'm good with that creepy. ;)
Not imagining the perversions of some faceless hacker. XD

What was the original point of this thread again? ... *goes back to see first post and recheck title of thread h e quickly forgotten with all the virtual finger-pointing, WITH NO TICKLING!! Bad! Bad people!! XD*

Ah, yes... people are weird. Last I checked, I'm a people too. So I'm weird. Unless we become omniscient we can only speculate and postulate at the reasons why people ask the things they do or do not. If for random chuckles, pervish fantasy fodder, or because they smell burnt toast, we can only piggyback and either gain knowledge or hopefully learn from their mistakes so we won't end up making them ourselves.

Yes, some things are more widely understood as "creepy", but even interpretation of the word has individual nuances, differences.

Oh, now I'm thinking of "creepy" to be a Scoovy-Doo villain, where the bad guy always gets caught, and the face always ends up being a mask, revealing some disgruntled random stranger. As long as they're caught, I'm good with that creepy. ;)
Not imagining the perversions of some faceless hacker. XD

People whose experience with their fetish is largely through the anonymous use of a computer can easily dismiss creepy online behavior, as they don't see a downside, as long as they don't get caught. Where's the harm, right?
People who actually try to incorporate other people into their fetish may see creepy online behavior as something that might make their lives a little more difficult.

I keep forgetting a huge chunk of this board thinks it's completely appropriate to just act like little fetish goblins with no social skills or consideration of other people, all over the place, regardless of setting, and feel any mention of "Hey maybe don't act like that..." as that of hand-wringing, image obsessed "moral guardians".

I keep forgetting a huge chunk of this board thinks it's completely appropriate to just act like little fetish goblins with no social skills or consideration of other people, all over the place, regardless of setting, and feel any mention of "Hey maybe don't act like that..." as that of hand-wringing, image obsessed "moral guardians".

:laughhard: FETISH GOBLINS :laughhard: THATS what I should have named my thread today instead of "Boundary Issues Concerning Women"

-"To the Fetish Goblins". :laughhard:

Thank you I needed this laugh.

Who, him?
That's my fault.
He's one of those...people...who thinks I'm his nemesis, so he follows me around and gets the nerve to pop up every once in a while, like a turd in a low-flow toilet.
His particular turns of phrase are remarkably familiar.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back