• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jackpot

Texastkl

2nd Level Red Feather
So, although my name here is "Texastkl" I've spent a large portion of my life in New Jersey, and have lived in a few other states for a small period of time. One of those states was Florida. Honesty, I loved it just for the views! (Of beautiful women with bare feet lol)
So There was this woman about 10 years older than me named Lisa, and we connected over the fact we grew up like 45 minutes from each other, she's originally from NY, and is almost stereotypically Italian. Tan skin, big beautiful brown eyes, with just a hint of that NY attitude that a lot of other guys find as a turn off. So I've since moved back to Jersey, and she is still down there, and due to financial issues I've been unable to visit, however we keep in touch on Facebook. Well anyway, we were talking a couple of weeks ago, and I was asking her things like "when you coming up to see me?" "Do you miss me yet?" And she was telling me she'd love to come up, and how she was stressed so I told her to "come on up, I'll give you a rub down" she proceeded to flirt, so I get like I needed to take a chance by saying "I'll even rub your feet, but get a fresh pedicure, I don't rub gross feet" her reply? "I have the cutest feet ever" SCORE! So I went for the follow up. "Are they ticklish? I don't need you kicking me because I did something nice" her response was "yes VERY! Teeheehee" so I went for the finale, Whole enchilada "so you're saying that i have ways to punish you if you misbehave?" She replied with a very sexy "sure if you think you can hold me down for that long."

Best part about it? She has never known about my love for this community, and still doesn't, but I'm almost positive that I can convince her to let me try it out with her, which would be my first official session ever! Will post pictures soon, since she hasn't sent me any, I gotta steal the good ones from Facebook, but where do I go from here? Do I risk bringing up the subject again? Do I ask her for good photos?

Oh one other thing I forgot to mention.... remember how She said the whole "I have cute feet" thing? A few days later I sent a FB message, saying "I'm still waiting to see these cute feet of yours" to which she answered "sooo, then come see em!!" That got me a little riled up.... lol

Thanks for reading, and thanks for the advice!

You don't want to lose the chance. Go see them. Go rub them. Go enjoy them.

Wow, way to GO!! If only we all could have opportunities like that!
I must warn you if you share any Facebook posts. If they're online, unless you super crop it and change the effect in photoshop or something, reverse google images I'm pretty sure could find it (to keep in mind before you share any images of naive, unsuspecting bystanders here).

From the repartee between you two, I eagerly await to see what transpires when you meet!:D
Maybe ask her for a photo to give you an idea of how much to steel yourself before you meet the 'peds' in person. :p

I plan on getting down there as soon as possible, I have been devising little games to play for the last few days lol, I'll be staying in a hotel since she has kids, and we can play during the day, I think I'm gonna play one of my favorite fantasies, I will write that story when it happens, :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back