• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female in upstate New York

Alliecat

I'm 21 and looking for someone to have some tickling fun with. Im a switch. I would like someone near my age, so 18 to 25.

So like I said I'm in upstate New York so my preference would be someone there too obviously. But I am willing to travel farther for the right person.

Last edited:
Where is upstate for you? Some people call me upstate, and i'm in Buffalo! (Also switch)

Said to hear that you only lookin for up to 25. Hope you find someone to play with

sorry to hear yuve put an age limit to yur life experiences hope all goes well for you !

My name is Anthony. I am in Long Island, but have no problem with travelling. I make a 7 hour drive every few weeks to visit my brother who is studying for his doctorate in Pennsylvania. I'm 24 and also a switch.

Define upstate - because it's different for everyone .... how close to Canada are we talking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm rather close to Buffalo, New York but on the Canadian side. Like 258girl said, unsure of the exact definition of "upstate New York" but I'd be happy to chat if that's within that "travelable distance" haha.

Hey I'll be moving to upstate new York in August and will be visiting up there sometime in July if you would be interested. I'm 20

I see in your profile that you are currently in college and there are about 9 colleges in what could be considered "upstate NY". All these people here want a little more than that for a location just to know if they're near enough to even try...

Hi Alliecat,I'm way older than 25 but I live in upstate NY and would love to chat sometime.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back