• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dragon, Your Feet! (MMMM/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Queen Erin has set her knights to capture and retrieve the legendary dragoness Sonbirhn from her cave dwellings in the heart of the woods. The noblemen struck just as night fell upon the kingdom, having lied in wait for the mesmerizing behemoth to return from feeding on one of the Queen's numerous livestock farms. They know from previous encounters with having to capture females of the Giant race that it is imperative to strike a fatigued quarry, and to bring distracting implements to break their resolve. It's a well known fact that dragons, particularly their females, have astonishingly ticklish feet. What's more is that their soles secrete mineral rich oils that keep them hydrated and naturally soothe burns, hence the Queen's obsession with this miracle dragonfoot elixir. But Sonbirhn is not some mere hulking cousin of the humans like the simple-minded Giants. Nay, she is a much more savage, ferocious and deadly creature altogether. And arguably even deadlier when those phoenix feathers start caressing her enormous bestial feet! She's so ticklish she's giggling up an inferno!

The enchanted ropes will not be torn, but it is another matter to ensure they remain anchored! This could go either way at this point..... God knows what sort of live that Sonbirhn if she becomes enslaved to these wretches! A life in shackles and tickled until she's broken, day after day until the end of her days.... and that's for a creature with an impressive lifespan.

Enjoy! God my drawing hand hurts right now....

Attachments

• Dragoness.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,007
My favorite from the latest batch. Which is interesting...since our dragon chick is the least human. But you did a totally kick ass on everything about this scaly dame!

I love her and her huge plush feet!!!

B

I know you said it's for distraction, but I can't help but imagine many of those brave soldiers just couldn't wait to get to those feet as is. I mean, they might die at any moment! SO GO OUT DOING WHAT YOU LOVE!!!!!! Oh and, as for your arm, look up KT-Tape. You can tape your thumb/hand (If it's Tendonitis/Carpal Tunnel setting in) and you'll be good to go! -Former Army Medic. Giving you some advice that works even IF you've already got full-blown tendonitis (In both arms, all the way up to you neck!) Works for me and... I don't really have pain anymore. And I draw... a lot. So you can beat your tendonitis this way. (Tho it will always come back if you push it.)

ADD THAT LINK FOO'!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back