• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gitchy Kitchy, Humba Wumba (M/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
I never played Nuts and Bolts but I decided to go for the much flirtier Native daisy-duke boot-kickin' variant of this sha-woman hottie.

The setting is otherwise classic; Banjo and Kazooie seek out the curvy Injun' for her transformation spells to aid them in the ongoing battle against Gruntilda. However, Humba's prices are getting, well.... a little too fuckin' inflated for the pair's budget. Is there no discount for long-spanning friendships and saving the world? Going out and doing mindless chores to collect those Glowbo's is a pretty fuckin big pain in the ass, too. And you turned them into an Octopus!? THIS ISN'T EVEN THE WATER LEVEL!!!! This bitch...

Luckily in the wild and wacky world of Banjo-Kazooie, there's no shortage of red and gold feathers to harvest from the landscape.

What's that? Why is Mumbo not there?

.... because he's outside the wigwam masturbating.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• HumbaWumba.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,405
Great pic FireFox.
I love when artist's pay attention to anatomy details.
Thanks for sharing it with us all.

QUICK! Go back and edit all of your posts! You need to add your Deviantart! Or like, add it to your signature! More people need to be following! In fact, I haven't seen these in my stream, so my dumb ass needs to be following you too! But on that note, your art has been getting better and better every year! ^.^/ (Btw, totally gonna remind you to add a link in EVERY POST!)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back