• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oklahoma City.

Bugman

Verified
On April 19 1995 Timothy McVeigh parked a Ryder rental truck packed with five hundred pounds of home made explosives near the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City. He exited the truck, walked to a pre-positioned getaway car and drove north towards Kansas.

The bomb exploded at 9:02 a.m. One-third of the building was destroyed. 168 men women and children died, and almost 700 were injured. Over three hundred buildings within a 16-block radius were damaged or destroyed. The Oklahoma City bombing is the deadliest domestic terrorist attack in U.S. history.

McVeigh was executed June 11 2001 at the Federal Corrections Complex in Terra Haute Ind. Coconspirator Terry Nichols is serving 161 life sentences with no possibility of parole.

I've been to the Murrah Memorial where the building once stood. It is a quiet, somber place, a place for reflection. May those that died that day Rest In Peace.

Last edited:
His father lived somewhat close to me. A very quiet, humble, and patriotic man who has been permanently scarred as well. A burden that he will forever carry with him.

Anniversary of a ghastly crime. Thanks for making sure that we remember it, Bugman.

We need to remember that all terrorists do not come from foreign countries.

I remember seeing the half-demolished Murrah building on TV and thinking it was in some foreign war zone, until I very quickly learned otherwise. I remember then-president Clinton's vow to track down the perpetrators.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back