• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jasmine Shy in Tickle Play for my Birthday! [M/F] (full body tickling)

TheFunhouse

3rd Level Orange Feather
CoverShotJasmineTicklePlayBdayRe.jpgoutput_SZ14F0.gif

[REMASTERED] Nothing makes Bobby Tickles happier than finding a sexy Asian MILF handcuffed on his bed for his birthday and when he seen Jasmine Shy there he was filled with joy! Unfortunately Jasmine wasn't very happy about this as she just knew this wasn't right one bit and of course she is extremely ticklish. She begged the birthday villain to have some mercy on her but he wasn't hearing her as she looked like a nice big cake all for him and ready to blow out her candles which is all her sexiness that is so damn ticklish. First he started to tease her by touching the soles of her delicious looking feet to get a confirmation on how ticklish she is. As soon as he heard the giggles he knew he had a ticklish freak on his hands. Than he started to work up her to her upper body, that is when he started to tickle her tummy area thru her shirt and this one started to go crazy with her sexy English accent as he got his birthday tickles in. Of course he got into her ticklish armpits that drove this sexy MILF insane as she begged him to stop but he couldn't as this was all for his birthday. Between the laughing and moaning as he tickled her, he wasn't sure if she was getting horny at the same time with all this tickle play but either way he had the best birthday ever with this ticklish MILF!

Now available at ---> http://clips4sale.com/57579/17544186

Video preview ---> https://youtu.be/-6XC0DSX8Rc

She's one of the greatest currently, 'ler or 'lee.

When she calls it quits it's going to feel just like when Kiri Kelly left the business.

Thanks, she's one of those type of gals you just never want them to stop laughing or even stop talking with that sexy accent!
I saw her in a video, another producer, where she was in pantyhose. I'm telling ya, she was highly ticklish in them, do you have any plans for her to be in pantyhose? Again great video with her. Thanks

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

She's one of the greatest currently, 'ler or 'lee.

When she calls it quits it's going to feel just like when Kiri Kelly left the business.

She actually is pretty much retired. She's been gone from the Florida scene for years. She might be still shooting content for her own store (last year, actually), but that's about it. Great vid, though!

Last edited:
I saw her in a video, another producer, where she was in pantyhose. I'm telling ya, she was highly ticklish in them, do you have any plans for her to be in pantyhose? Again great video with her. Thanks

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nice!

Hopefully, if she ever comes back around our way. Ya never know :)

She actually is pretty much retired. She's been gone from the Florida scene for years. She might be still shooting content for her own store (last year, actually), but that's about it. Great vid, though!

Thanks bro!

Hopefully she'll be back around our way one of these days, she was talking about it. Fingers crossed LOL

Absolutely love this woman, i hope she never retires. A great sexy ticklee....

I've noticed there is less and less new material from her. But man, if she would do a tour of some of the adult stores or gentlemen's clubs as a way to say goodbye.....

I've noticed there is less and less new material from her. But man, if she would do a tour of some of the adult stores or gentlemen's clubs as a way to say goodbye.....

A tour would be a dream come true lol :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back