• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dyan Cannon ("The Anderson Tapes", 1971) (offscreen giggling)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Continuing on with some 70's heartbreakers, who among us didn't want to tickle super-giggly Dyan Cannon?! She who was married to Cary Grant, a man who wasn't shy about tickling his co-stars! (see Deborah Kerr's autobiography, or his deft tickling skills with Irene Dunne in "The Awful Truth", and Ginger Rogers in "Once Upon A Honeymoon").

I'd love to see a full-blown tickling of Dyan Cannon, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was one out there, I just haven't seen it. But I was watching "The Anderson Tapes" with Sean Connery (another actor who tickled his onscreen love interests, at least according to one Bond girl.)

The setup: Connery gets out of prison, returns to his hot girlfriend's apartment (played by Dyan Cannon) (the girlfriend, not the apartment). He takes her to the other room.....and that familiar offscreen giggling ensues as the camera reveals that they're being recorded.

She looks so hot in this scene that it kills you not to see what's going on. But there's not mistaking that Dyan Cannon giggle. We'll never know if it's supposed to be ticklish laughter (like 99% of offscreen giggling, used to signify something flirty, sexy or sexual is going on)...but it's the best we got for the moment.

Too big to attach, but you can download it here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/u58406olyej6tdk/Dyan_Cannon_The_Anderson_Tapes.mp4/file

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back